Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Link: Ultimate Edition v1.9 (64-bit) Torrent Download

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 1.9

Re: Link: Ultimate Edition v1.9 (64-bit) Torrent Download

Postby Baphomet » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 pm

apc15x wrote:Hey Baph so far I have been seeding for about a week now, should I keep on? I have no problem leaving my system on 24/7 but I just wanted to know.

If you can, sure! The higher your up/down ratio, the faster you'll download, so you're not only helping those who want to download Ultimate Edition you're helping yourself any time you want to download a torrent. More uploading FROM you means faster downloading FOR you, so it's all good all the way around. Seeding also generates good Karma.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am...

If it's not broken, you haven't tweaked it enough.

Beginners Guide: Linux 101
Baphomet
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.2 64 BIT

Postby apc15x » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:45 pm

Baphomet wrote:
apc15x wrote:Hey Baph so far I have been seeding for about a week now, should I keep on? I have no problem leaving my system on 24/7 but I just wanted to know.

If you can, sure! The higher your up/down ratio, the faster you'll download, so you're not only helping those who want to download Ultimate Edition you're helping yourself any time you want to download a torrent. More uploading FROM you means faster downloading FOR you, so it's all good all the way around. Seeding also generates good Karma.

Thanks for the info but I have not done any torrents in the past. This is the first time I am doing it because it will help out and this is the least I can do for getting this awesome OS from TheeMahn, never had a OS that you just load and go. I will make a deal with you, when you think that we have done enough seeding just let us know. Now don't you forget because if you do we as a collective will send the Hounds from Hell to get you and it won't be pretty. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am seeding both 32 and 64 bit OS
    Dual Boot Win7 64 / Ultimate 2.4 x 64
    CPU: Intel Core 2Duo 3.0 E8400 Wolfdale 45nm
    MB: Intel Desktop DG31PR-1333
    Ram: 4GB DDR2 800 mhz
    Video: Intel Media Accelerator 3100
    Hard Disk: Sata WD 500GB
    20X DVD Burner
    Seagate 500 GB External Hard Drive
apc15x
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby Baphomet » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 pm

apc15x wrote:
Baphomet wrote:Thanks for the info but I have not done any torrents in the past. This is the first time I am doing it because it will help out and this is the least I can do for getting this awesome OS from TheeMahn, never had a OS that you just load and go. I will make a deal with you, when you think that we have done enough seeding just let us know. Now don't you forget because if you do we as a collective will send the Hounds from Hell to get you and it won't be pretty. I am seeding both 32 and 64 bit OS

Good on ya' all the way around. "Load and go" is kinda what we do around here. We load... And we go. Yep.

TheeMahn has been kinda quiet lately, though I'm sure he's around, and I don't know if he's really made any big announcements about Ultimate Edition 1.9 being out yet. I don't think he has or if he plans to, but if that occurs the server-slam will be of biblical proportions. THAT'S when seeders come into it... For now, I just ask everyone to seed as much as they can as often as they can.

Baphomet
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby pokkets » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:09 pm

I had trouble because I had to reboot because of a 'tweaking' problem, I had the file, but the upload rate needed to improve, so I tried to start again using BitTorrent download Client. Looked connected, but nothing was happening, and the pirate bay seed numbers didn't rise. tried a few times, then gave up. Maybe I didn't wait long enough. Today I thought I'll try another program-I didn't like the first torrent program anyway. Tried Deluge bit-torrent client. This time I WAITED 10 mins then I saw it had started to upload. I have done p2p, so I know the deal. I had my ISP fooled. They 'shaped' my speed from 1500k to 64k after 10 GB, but when the downloads and uploads were split into a few hundred streams the isp couldn't keep track. I was averaging 100GB traffic a month. I think they smelled a rat because they capped simultaneous downloads. ( or something like that.)
Enough history.
Now the torrent looks like it has been recognized by the pirates again. I figure the best thing is to stop playing with it. I do have a geeky fascination for times, upload and download rates. BTW Where is Thee Mahn? (Rhetoric) Considering his output, he probably had to pass out before he started to suffer from chronic sleep deprivation. I'm probably writing this because I'm glad I got reconnected to the torrent, and know Ultimate is worth the trouble. I'm waiting before I've uploaded a respectable amount, before I install 1.9- prolonging the suspense- Of course I also have to back up.
I've found the best way to learn how to fix something, is tweak it 'till it breaks. Then you aren't learning because you should..it becomes personal.Since there is rarely a problem with Ultimate I've had to be imaginative. If it won't break find something that will. Then fix it. Knowing there is a good Ultimate to come back to can give you the courage to tweak places that no person has tweaked before.
I once tweaked Windows 'till it broke, but some things just aren't worth fixing.
pokkets
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby scirocco » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:02 pm

ts a bit slow download, I accidently got the 32bit version and burned and installed it before I noticed it was the wrong version doh..
Gigabyte Triton Case
Gigabyte Ga-M57SLI-S4 Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+
2xGigabyte Geforce 8800gt 512 MB Zalman fan SLI
4GB Ram DDR2 800 mhz
750+200GB Harddrives
640 watt Ace Power Supply
Ultimate 1.9, Windows 2008 Server
scirocco
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby tuxsax » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:33 pm

C'mon leechers! Drink my marrow!!!
ultimate-torrent.png
Torrent Seeding

This is my Windows machine that is online 24/7 too, I'm seeding for 2 or 3 weeks now, and the peers keep coming, though I'm feeling a little of slowing down in the requests, could it be that our community is close to be fully upgraded to 1.9?
The simple math tells me that 46.6Gb total uploaded divided by 1.65Gb ISO gives 28 and something users that got a full version of the UE1.9x64 from me, not bad huh?

Anyway, keep leeching me guys!! I'm here to stay... (for now)

I'm glad to help with what I can (upload bandwidth)
Ziv
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby Baphomet » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Just to check I started Transmisson and right away I was uploading to 22 requestors:
Screenshot.png
Nice to see 64-bit getting some love. I'd say the demand is still there.

Seed if you can!!!

Baphomet
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby hello123 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:49 pm

It badly needs seeders man. Once I have it I will give u my server space for ftp mirror.
hello123
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby tuxsax » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:51 am

Ok guys, now that I finally moved to Ultimate Edition 1.9 at my home PC too, I'd like someone to help me start seeding again my Ultimate Edition 1.9 ISO
I have both transmission and ktorrent and I can't manage to seed from any of them.
Can someone tell me how to start?
It asks me for at least one tracker, I don't know what to put there.
Please help me help others...
Thanks,
Ziv
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby DaddyX3 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 am

zivley wrote:Ok guys, now that I finally moved to Ultimate Edition 1.9 at my home PC too, I'd like someone to help me start seeding again my Ultimate Edition 1.9 ISO
I have both transmission and ktorrent and I can't manage to seed from any of them.
Can someone tell me how to start?
It asks me for at least one tracker, I don't know what to put there.
Please help me help others...
Thanks,
Ziv

I don't know why, but TheeMahn did not include Azureus with this version of Ultimate Edition. He did last time, and it is my favorite.
Code: Select all
Go get it: sudo apt-get install azureus
It has wizards that will walk you through alot of stuff. I've done it before and uploaded to PirateBay a long time ago, but can't remember the exact steps - so here are some links:
This one sounds like it is going to be used for solely connecting to pears without it being uploaded to a fileshare site first, but Here is a little How-To on the subject using Azureus. http://paulstamatiou.com/2006/01/04/how ... th-azureus

Here is one for use with PirateBay:
http://suprbay.org/showthread.php?t=2979

I'm sure there are plenty more, and a matter of fact - I posted on how to do this some where in this forum before, but don't have time to track it down.
Good Luck!
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5GHz 45nm/Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R M.B. w/ddr3 1333
G.Skill 2X1GB DDR3 1333MHz/Gigabyte 8800GT PCIe 2.0 512MB GDDR3 OC'd to 700Mhz/ WD160 gig, 2- WD250 gig in RAID-0 (500GB), WD640 gig e-SATA external

AMD 64 X2 3800+/ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe/G.Skill 2X1GB Matched Pair ddr400
/EVGA 6800GS Nvidia Graphics 256MB/WD160gig drive

HTPC Box:AMD 64 X2 4400+/ BIOSTAR TF7050PV HDMI MicroATX/G.Skill 2X1GB /Matched Pair DDR800/Integrated video and audio/WD160gig drive
DaddyX3
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 1.9