Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 has been released!!!

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 1.8

Re: Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 has been released!!!

Postby TheeMahn » Thu May 08, 2008 3:18 am

Thanks for your input, seems to me you set as a mod..... I see thousands roll here, that will ultimately be their decision. When I say so, first I open you for the game, they make the decision. This forum see 'the "smallest" amount of traffic (and I can see it all). I own it all & maintain not trying to be "TheeMahn" if you want to look at that way, does not matter it is you as well as others, I have accepted it I am hit... I need a bunch of help, I want to be a simpleton. I want to press you into this issue. Funny I see this board, and is the the "bottom of the barrel" as far as traffic. I also see the efforts, this is 1 Mahn, I see a this as "Big Picture", & this is BS, I will press the issue. I hate to even be thought of as I did it all.

You will be discussed & may soon be a part of the team. Perhaps you will have to wait for a 32bit edition of Ultimate Edition 1.8 style. Once I start I cannot help myself...

Theemahn

perhaps I should say... Once I start I cannot help myself
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby SaddleTramp » Thu May 08, 2008 3:32 am

TheeMahn wrote:Thanks for your input, seems to me you set as a mod..... I see thousands roll here, that will ultimately be their decision. When I say so, first I open you for the game, they make the decision. This forum see 'the "smallest" amount of traffic (and I can see it all). I own it all & maintain not trying to be "TheeMahn" if you want to look at that way, does not matter it is you as well as others, I have accepted it I am hit... I need a bunch of help, I want to be a simpleton. I want to press you into this issue. Funny I see this board, and is the the "bottom of the barrel" as far as traffic. I also see the efforts, this is 1 Mahn, I see a this as "Big Picture", & this is BS, I will press the issue. I hate to even be thought of as I did it all.

You will be discussed & may soon be a part of the team.

Theemahn

Wow!! Again, thanks for the consideration :) All I can say is, to you and the staff, I have learned a lot, and what I have yet to learn looms ahead as majestic and tall as the tallest mountain. What assistance I attempt to provide comes from what I have experienced and tried to accomplish on my system, and what I have read across here in the forum. And still some from searching the web looking for the answers we seek. Anywhere I believe I can find an answer for myself or anyone else I seek out (kinda like a search & rescue mission huh ?!? :lol:). Anyway, my offer still goes. Whatever I can do to help, I'm in there. If ever I am selected to join the staff, I can promise you one thing...I'll do the best I can and try my best not to let anyone down. And again, thanks at least for the consideration.
3 Rules: 1. Research; 2. Read; 3. Repeat 1 & 2
HP Pavilion a1700n; Asus A8M2N-LA; AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2GHz; 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Mem; nForce 430 Chipset
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Samsung 250GB SATA, WD 320GB SATA, WD 500GB 'GREEN' SATA
TSST DVDRW 16X DL; ASUS DRW-2014S1 DVDRW/DL 20X
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby scirocco » Thu May 08, 2008 7:40 am

Well Im waiting patiently for the 32 bit, or well trying to atleast :D

I dist upgraded 1.7 to ubuntu 8.04, and alot of things are broken, so its a pain to use my computer atm, until I can install 1.8 32 bit clean.
scirocco
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.2 64 BIT

Postby minotaur » Fri May 09, 2008 8:33 am

I must admit that 1.8 is a real MASTERPIECE! I'm waiting for the 32bit too!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, Thee Mann! :)
minotaur
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 32 BIT

Postby bautroibaola » Sat May 10, 2008 2:19 am

I'm also waiting UU 1.8 32bit. When does it release?
bautroibaola
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby Baphomet » Sat May 10, 2008 9:38 am

When does it get released? WHEN does it get released? When does IT get released?

When was the Mona Lisa "released"? When da Vinci looked at it and it and said, "It's ready."

When is the foi gras ready to be served? When the Head Chef says, "It's ready."

When did RUSH release 2112? 1976, but NOT before it was ready!!

When does Hanna Montana get her lazy, demon-spawned ass out of bed in the morning? When... She's... Ready. And she likes her bagel TOASTED, got it??

When does TheeMahn release (unleash, really, the word you're looking for) a new version of... of... <shiver> ULTIMATE EDITION? Would you like to take a guess??
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am...

If it's not broken, you haven't tweaked it enough.

Beginners Guide: Linux 101
Baphomet
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby SaddleTramp » Sat May 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Baphomet wrote:When does it get released? WHEN does it get released? When does IT get released?

When was the Mona Lisa "released"? When da Vinci looked at it and it and said, "It's ready."

When is the foi gras ready to be served? When the Head Chef says, "It's ready."

When did RUSH release 2112? 1976, but NOT before it was ready!!

When does Hanna Montana get her lazy, demon-spawned ass out of bed in the morning? When... She's... Ready. And she likes her bagel TOASTED, got it??

When does TheeMahn release (unleash, really, the word you're looking for) a new version of... of... <shiver> ULTIMATE EDITION? Would you like to take a guess??

hmmmmmm...was it something they said !?!? ;) Patience my friends!! You will not be sorry...but as has been implied, Thee "unleashes" Ultimate Edition editons when HE knows they're ready. He pours his heart, blood, & soul into making sure his releases are the "best they can be" :)
3 Rules: 1. Research; 2. Read; 3. Repeat 1 & 2
HP Pavilion a1700n; Asus A8M2N-LA; AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2GHz; 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Mem; nForce 430 Chipset
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Samsung 250GB SATA, WD 320GB SATA, WD 500GB 'GREEN' SATA
TSST DVDRW 16X DL; ASUS DRW-2014S1 DVDRW/DL 20X
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat May 10, 2008 3:25 pm

well now, no sence in being a **** ;) I am sorry I can not just toss a release out there, I do try and hone it to perfection... Maddog dropped by and grabbed my latest build "I have not even tested yet" as well as the build I am running, in case of failure. There are "essential" packages missing from both, no easy task to inject, on the new one has iced-tea (java) support, there is no wine or wine doors in the new one it is broken, I am trying to get around this. If you are in a great hurry please post yes that is ok and will be released (I am lying ;) Wine support will be there), I just think most users would like to be able to run windows based software in Ultimate Edition 1.8 32bit...

I want everyone to know I considered "upgrading your compiz" in Ultimate Edition 1.8 32 bit after seeing things I have seen ever seen a circular cube?

I needed a breather probably won't even get back on it until monday, I will let you know this Gamers Edition will be off the proverbial hook. I am also letting those know that like games... Just wait and see, it will be 4.3 GB or close to it, I wish I could include this, but would be the only game. Understand I have found games I am going to toss on it that are far superior to any Ultimate Edition Gamers I have ever made. Perhaps I can now scrap windows once and for all...

I would like to present a few that I have found, but always hate to let the cat out of the bag...

TheeMahn
Attachments
Screenshot-1.png
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Baphomet » Sat May 10, 2008 3:30 pm

TheeMahn wrote:... ever seen a circular cube?

You... You... C**KTEASE!!!

edited for general public.. ;)
Baphomet
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby TheeMahn » Sat May 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Baphomet wrote:
TheeMahn wrote:... ever seen a circular cube?

You... You... C**KTEASE!!!

edited for general public.. ;)

I enjoy your humor... I may post them all for admin, sorry the rest will have to wait... It has been what seems a lifetime since I seen windows & love games to break the strain brought to me, this includes from you lol

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 1.8