Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 has been released!!!

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 1.8

Re: Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 has been released!!!

Postby jfg69 » Sat May 10, 2008 3:46 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
I want everyone to know I considered "upgrading your compiz" in Ultimate Edition 1.8 32 bit after seeing things I have seen ever seen a circular cube?
TheeMahn

Exactly why I was messin with compiz-git, but now that I have gone and broked-ed it- I gotta find me a solution.. apparently an issue with x11-xcb..

Game-wise.. the few suggestions I might add: (well I always add these for me and my son)

FlightGear- pretty cool flight sim game (also google earth has that flight sim thing..)
UrbanTerror4- works very well live online
Gweled- bejeweled clone
PokerTH- another live poker game, heck we could have a Ultimate Poker tournament..

anyway, my 2 cents (wait, what is that w/ inflation?)

TheeMahn.. enjoy a w/e of rest, will ya? Have a few <BREW> <BREW> <BREW> while I am at the gym trying to get rid of my <BREW> belly.. ;)

jfg69
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 32 BIT

Postby jfg69 » Sat May 10, 2008 3:49 pm

jfg69 wrote:PokerTH- another live poker game, heck we could have a Ultimate Poker tournament..

Anyone down for trying this? I'll start a new thread and see if we can get something goin..
New Thread here

jfg69
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 32 BIT

Postby mt_deb » Sat May 10, 2008 6:09 pm

I suck at cards but it sounds like a good way to pass some time.

TheeMahn , I agree with the others, get some rest. We ain't going anywhere.

Oh and boys.........................Don't forget your moms tomorrow k?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can do no great things.
Only small things with great love.
mt_deb
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat May 10, 2008 6:38 pm

mt_deb wrote:I suck at cards but it sounds like a good way to pass some time.

I already sent her a "nice" mothers day card, typically I am out of touch, I live here (net). Thanks, she loved the card... I will call her tomorrow NTL, she probably will not be with me much longer, she has cancer, she has beat the odds 3X, but none the less love her to death, I talked to her overseas I believe Singapore, when redcross informed me, and preferred to remember her for what she was (not my mom on the phone brain cancer), she has beat the system, I also endure & happy. There is an angel that looks over her believe that. Even with a portion of her mind gone (surgery removed this physically), truly a great woman.

Happy mothers day as well to you.

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby Nobody » Sun May 11, 2008 7:27 am

TheeMahn wrote:
mt_deb wrote:I suck at cards but it sounds like a good way to pass some time.

I already sent her a "nice" mothers day card, typically I am out of touch, I live here (net). Thanks, she loved the card... I will call her tomorrow NTL, she probably will not be with me much longer, she has cancer, she has beat the odds 3X, but none the less love her to death, I talked to her overseas I believe Singapore, when redcross informed me, and preferred to remember her for what she was (not my mom on the phone brain cancer), she has beat the system, I also endure & happy. There is an angel that looks over her believe that. Even with a portion of her mind gone (surgery removed this physically), truly a great woman.

Happy mothers day as well to you.

TheeMahn

:cry:

Maybe you'd like to try to visit her still? (if possible for you off course)
I think she'd love to see her son, if possible, even if she'd like to be remembered as how she was.
You said it - she's a truly great woman and this has not changed. She knows you know it too.
Nobody
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

Postby deate » Sun May 11, 2008 11:17 am

TheeMahn wrote:well now, no sence in being a **** ;) I am sorry I can not just toss a release out there, I do try and hone it to perfection... Maddog dropped by and grabbed my latest build "I have not even tested yet" as well as the build I am running, in case of failure. There are "essential" packages missing from both, no easy task to inject, on the new one has iced-tea (java) support, there is no wine or wine doors in the new one it is broken, I am trying to get around this. If you are in a great hurry please post yes that is ok and will be released (I am lying ;) Wine support will be there), I just think most users would like to be able to run windows based software in Ultimate Edition 1.8 32bit...

I want everyone to know I considered "upgrading your compiz" in Ultimate Edition 1.8 32 bit after seeing things I have seen ever seen a circular cube?

I needed a breather probably won't even get back on it until monday, I will let you know this Gamers Edition will be off the proverbial hook. I am also letting those know that like games... Just wait and see, it will be 4.3 GB or close to it, I wish I could include this, but would be the only game. Understand I have found games I am going to toss on it that are far superior to any Ultimate Edition Gamers I have ever made. Perhaps I can now scrap windows once and for all...

I would like to present a few that I have found, but always hate to let the cat out of the bag...

TheeMahn

You got to be kidding!!!! Just when I had convinced myself that 1.7 was perfect for me ( and it is perfect) got everything working great, how can one not drool over the upcoming changes? Just when you thought, no one can beat 1.7 with it's flawless integration of compiz, you gotta dropkick my brain with super-compiz and the circular cube? For those of us un-diagonsed ADD, who can't pass up the "sparkley things" Yea!!!! it'll be worth the wait!!!
deate
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby MrSinister » Sun May 11, 2008 11:40 pm

OMG threemahn this one looks awesome.. happily awaiting for the 32 bit lol.. once again sir you out did your self.
Mainboard: ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
CPU: AMD 2500+ barton
Ram: DDR 3200 2 X 512 mb, DDR 2700 1 GB
Video: ATI 9700 pro
Hard Disks: 1 Sata 320GB
Almost time for a new one lmao!
MrSinister
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.2 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Mon May 12, 2008 12:32 am

MrSinister wrote:OMG threemahn this one looks awesome.. happily awaiting for the 32 bit lol.. once again sir you out did your self.

I would like to think so... for the 32 bit users, I am hammered. 64 bit w/o a doubt my finest work& miss it on 32 bit to make theirs now. I will be honest once I work out the probs & release will re-install 64 bit Ultimate Edition 1.8 & be happy, will utilize it to build Ultimate Edition Gamers, my do I have a story for you there.

I have had a rough ride that makes the loss of 800GB of info seem like a joke.

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby bagheera1994 » Mon May 12, 2008 4:29 am

TheeMan lost my mom on cancer years ago... It's good to hear she's still there...
Keep your head up.. And don't forget; there's more in live then only your keyboard and mouse... 8-)

btw for all the other members: I'm not slowing TheeMan down (bringing out 32bit) by giving him a good
advice... sometimes you need a moment of zen :)

Greetz from a warm and sunny netherlands...

She stopped by & seen me today, nearly takes an act of god for me to leave the house other then get beer ;) I do go over there to fix her computer or any time called upon, irregardless of the reason (helped put a roof on her home). I know my time with her to be short, yet I am relentless in dedication to the nix community. I know this may seem heartless, and is far from the truth, there is just not enough hours in the day. I feel for you in your loss, and hope it does not come to me in this fashion.

Please do not take this out of context or as me being heartless, is it not better to know death is impending or to lose one from crossing the street and being hit by a car? You do not have the chance to say "I love you mom", I do suppose that does place negative thoughts of me in that direction. Seems like I am saying I would rather make Ultimate Edition then be with my mom in her last days. I do perhaps have my priority's out of order. I wanted to toss up 32 bit and have some breathing room this would not have happened if I had done as I did in the past and only made a 32 bit edition (which has been more problems then I have delt with of any O/S I have delt with).

Essentially, I could release it the home page fixes all provided it is even read (I would have to add wine & wine doors, those problems do not exist after installed only in building)... Maddog told me it to be the bomb & is a stickler of detail. If I have not found a solution by this weekend it is going up, sorry I do have other things to worry about.

Best regards,

TheeMahn
Born in august 1973.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_23
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.{Mahatma Gandhi}
bagheera1994
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue May 13, 2008 8:26 pm

sorry for editing your post meant to "quote" you... Pretty much have to quoute everyone so they know who I am responding to. ;)

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 1.8