Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 1.8 32 bit

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 1.8

Re: Ultimate Edition 32 bit???

Postby bagheera1994 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 am

Cool news!, i have all mine friends invited to U.U. in the past and while you are keeping
up the good and appreciated work, i will keep recommending this piece of art.

I tried to make mine own customized u. but you save me lot of time by delivering
the uu's over and over....

Big thanks from a small country on the other side of the globe!....

PS: don't complain about the sentences, its still a foreign language for me... 8-)
Bagheera
Netherlands....
Born in august 1973.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_23
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.{Mahatma Gandhi}
bagheera1994
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat May 17, 2008 2:34 pm

It has been released to admin / mirrors, they have 24 hours and you will all have it, stay tuned ;)

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby metallus » Sat May 17, 2008 7:08 pm

@TheeMan: I am a newbie, concerning all linux, but your work is really amazing! You do not apologize to anyone that cannot wait a little for you to do your magic. I am willing to wait for the wine and icedTea. so should all of us 32bit users. You do all this work for free, so no-one has the right to point his finger at you. please don't be angry at the poor souls that are impatient. Just keep up the good work that you have always done!
metallus
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby Dark Shadow » Sun May 18, 2008 2:35 am

TheeMahn wrote:It has been released to admin / mirrors, they have 24 hours and you will all have it, stay tuned ;)

TheeMahn

Lol when I read this, I literally jump and screamed in joy!!! I cant wait till its released!!!!!!! :D
Dark Shadow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.4 64 BIT

Postby megalodon » Sun May 18, 2008 6:17 am

today is the day to release Ultimate 1.8 32 bit? that's fantastic. exelent news. sorry for my bad english. i'm italian. i stay tuned to new release news. thanks.
megalodon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.5 32 BIT

Postby Dark Shadow » Sun May 18, 2008 11:34 am

hi, i was actually thinking, will this work with my Compaq SR1910NX? Just a really fast question that I want to get settled down.
Dark Shadow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby Kaousama » Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 pm

I don't see why the SR1910NX wouldn't work, it does have a 32 bit processor so it should work fine. A little suggestion would be to upgrade the RAM though, since you've got a integrated (shared) graphics system I think it helps to have some extra memory available. Simple & cheap upgrade. ;)
Kaousama
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.0

Postby Dark Shadow » Sun May 18, 2008 1:18 pm

hehehe i did upgrade the RAM when I got it. :) I have 1.5GB RAM now. :)
Dark Shadow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby marty6 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:39 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
marty6 wrote:Theemann,

Looking forward to the 1.8 UU edition. Thank you and your team for all your hard earned efforts! You'll convert me soon to a linux user and dump Microsoft really soon :)

marty6

When I release the gamers edition, I may too join you. The only reason I goto windows at all is to play games, seeing the things I have seen and will inject in gamers. I may have no use for m$ ;) I do not want to let the cat out of the bag as far as the games that will be there. I had no clue games for *nix even existed of that magnitude. The probs I will have with it many of the games are solely 32 bit, this upsets me. I learned alot running 64 bit, if you can run the 64 bit run it, it is no joke. I used to turn my nose up at 64 bit O/S's due to software much has now been ported apps wise, games nope. I will probably not release a 64 bit gamers edition for this reason.

Tripple boot 3 Ultimate Edition's and whack vista out of the picture ;) I dual boot 2 Ultimate Edition's 1 to test and one I stand on as I build it. I feel you.

TheeMahn

Amen to that...I'm still using WinXp because of Yahoo Messenger and a few games. Is there a pc to pc voice app that does the same as YM? I am looking for a 'nix type voice app that does 'hands' free ... no pressing of buttons in order to get the voice app to work. I do a lot of conferences while working on other apps as well as a few games. If there is a prog like that, then I'll probably do a dual boot of winxp and UU18 on my other rig in order to learn how to operate the new UU edition. I've just recently looked at the Ubuntu LiveCD and really like it.

marty6
mobo: asus p5q3 dlx w/wifi
Processor: intel core 2 quad q9650 3.0ghz
ram: corsair xms3 dhx 8 gig ram 1600 (pc 12800)
Vid card: evga gtx 260 896 mb
1st hdd: Windows Vista x64
2nd hdd: Storage Drive
3rd hdd: UU3.5.1 <-- trying to get there
marty6
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.5 32 BIT

Postby empleyfire » Sun May 18, 2008 3:24 pm

marty6 wrote:
TheeMahn wrote:
marty6 wrote:Theemann,

Looking forward to the 1.8 UU edition. Thank you and your team for all your hard earned efforts! You'll convert me soon to a linux user and dump Microsoft really soon :)

marty6

When I release the gamers edition, I may too join you. The only reason I goto windows at all is to play games, seeing the things I have seen and will inject in gamers. I may have no use for m$ ;) I do not want to let the cat out of the bag as far as the games that will be there. I had no clue games for *nix even existed of that magnitude. The probs I will have with it many of the games are solely 32 bit, this upsets me. I learned alot running 64 bit, if you can run the 64 bit run it, it is no joke. I used to turn my nose up at 64 bit O/S's due to software much has now been ported apps wise, games nope. I will probably not release a 64 bit gamers edition for this reason.

Tripple boot 3 Ultimate Edition's and whack vista out of the picture ;) I dual boot 2 Ultimate Edition's 1 to test and one I stand on as I build it. I feel you.

TheeMahn

Amen to that...I'm still using WinXp because of Yahoo Messenger and a few games. Is there a pc to pc voice app that does the same as YM? I am looking for a 'nix type voice app that does 'hands' free ... no pressing of buttons in order to get the voice app to work. I do a lot of conferences while working on other apps as well as a few games. If there is a prog like that, then I'll probably do a dual boot of winxp and UU18 on my other rig in order to learn how to operate the new UU edition. I've just recently looked at the Ubuntu LiveCD and really like it.

marty6

For voice apps there is Skype that workes the same way as a cellphone...
A nother option could be Ventrilo whitch has a good sound qualety But you need a server for that one.
I think they bother have linux versions
as for the games you play i dont know.
Pentium 4 3,2 Ghz
2GB ram
Nvidia GeForce 7800GS
empleyfire
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 1.8