Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Error message when downloading Ultimate Edition 3.5 from Sourceforge

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Error message when downloading Ultimate Edition 3.5 from Sourceforge

Postby marinecomm » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm trying to download Ultimate Edition 3.5.1 from sourceforge but after a while the download stops and I get an error stating 'size mismatch'. I'm using a Foxfire plugin download manager called DownThemAll to manage the download since sometime FF has an issue trying to download larger files. are there any alternate sources for downloading Ultimate Edition 3.5.1? Or should I try another download manager?
"Once you become Real, you can't become Unreal again. It lasts for always!"

Processor: AMD A8-5500 APU 3.2GHz
Graphics Card: Radeon HD7560D
RAM: DDR3-1600 (4x4x2) 10GB
marinecomm
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other Linux

Re: Error message when downloading Ultimate Edition 3.5 from

Postby marinecomm » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Thank you much for the torrent link but it doesn't seem to have any seeder or peers. I have it loaded up in qbittorrent but it isn't showing any connections so therefore I don't seem to be able to download it that way.

marinecomm
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:33 am

A click goes away:
share.png
Shared a few extra petabytes open up.

This is not my first rodeo ;)

I am not refering to the space availible, there is 160GB of data, you see 112? Catch this unlimted bandwidth, oh I forgot to mention on PHAT PIPES. A cloud, while I hate them, hostgator used to brag about the amount af bandwidth I pushed. Later when it disrupted thier service booted me to the curb.

If any of you gents want to see what I refer to, I will copy and paste.

When I did use to serve Ultimate Edition on our server, I was shut down 3 times in one month. I had sent .5 Petabyte not Gigabyte of information, this is 500 Gigabytes of O/S goodness in ONE month. They (HOSTGATOR) had bragged about 8 PB total across over 1 million users strong. I want you to do the math on that one.

I guess that makes me a sixteenth of thier entire responsibility, I belive it is millions actually.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby marinecomm » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:23 pm

TheeMahn wrote:A click goes away:
share.png

This is not my first rodeo ;)

I am not refering to the space availible, there is 160GB of data, you see 112? Catch this unlimted bandwidth, oh I forgot to mention on PHAT PIPES. A cloud, while I hate them, hostgator used to brag about the amount af bandwidth I pushed. Later when it disrupted thier service booted me to the curb.

If any of you gents want to see what I refer to, I will copy and paste.

When I did use to serve Ultimate Edition on our server, I was shut down 3 times in one month. I had sent .5 Petabyte not Gigabyte of information, this is 500 Gigabytes of O/S goodness in ONE month. They (HOSTGATOR) had bragged about 8 PB total across over 1 million users strong. I want you to do the math on that one.

I guess that makes me a sixteenth of thier entire responsibility, I belive it is millions actually.

I'm sorry but I fail to see how this solves my problem.

marinecomm
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby TheeMahn » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Blackwolf, Would you like an acct. On copy? I do have an other O/S folder there. I will push all Oz Unity goodness there:
ups.png
Diamond IIB 64 Down first will push it from Powerusers phat connection this weekend.

Full admin rights will allow you to upload as well delete etc.

Don't sweat the load over the tabs open for selling domains etc. I just paid to transfer 5 domains off extortionate Godaddy, only a few to go. This forum is not due for renewal until Sat 11/01/2014, some of the domains well into 2015, thanks Google adsense. To be honest with you the response time seems faster to me. A registar is only responsible for the initial time to hit the site in question. The hosting is still provided by Godaddy, at least for now. I left the main domain there and hosting. I still have 3 domains to move total, 2 if I remain with Godaddys hosting.
xfer.png
All of them have finished transfer.

They gave me free whois protection, not that I care that the domains are owned by Glenn Cady and not TheeMahn lol Damn, I just rendered it useless whois any domain and try to get my phone # That is where I do care ;) I get beat on enough off the net, I do not need disruption in my life. Yes, I do have stalkers.

Which domains are missing? 3 of them:
missing.png
Missing in action.

I have lost a domain in the past. I was offered $255,000 for. I pay close attention now. One of the domains listed is huge money and I do not use it redirects traffic. Which one is that?
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby marinecomm » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Ok, I created a copy account. How do I get this file through there?

marinecomm
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Return to Archive