Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Donors Emails Sent

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Donors Emails Sent

Postby carling » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

It has been stated that donors had been sent emails about the release of 3.4.1 and 3.5.1 that would lead them to the release, I never received any email news on either releases, Then a figure out how to get to the donors page to download the file, It tells me I'm NOT logged in, so I enter my my user name and password three dozen times and it keeps telling me I have entered wrong name or password, three dozen times.

By the way I am logged in, I'm writing this post so please tell me how the HELL do I get to download 3.5.1.. Please send me a direct link via email will you. Or do I have to wait for the official release download from sourceforge,
:downthere
Not a very happy chapy Donor Carling
carling
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Donors Emails Sent

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 pm

carling wrote:It has been stated that donors had been sent emails about the release of 3.4.1 and 3.5.1 that would lead them to the release, I never received any email news on either releases, Then a figure out how to get to the donors page to download the file, It tells me I'm NOT logged in, so I enter my my user name and password three dozen times and it keeps telling me I have entered wrong name or password, three dozen times.

By the way I am logged in, I'm writing this post so please tell me how the HELL do I get to download 3.5.1.. Please send me a direct link via email will you. Or do I have to wait for the official release download from sourceforge,
:downthere
Not a very happy chapy Donor Carling

I recently opened the donors site, that does not mean every donor gets instant access. The criterium:

at step 2 you have to enter the date in which you donated & email address in which you did so, this information is compared across my logs so I can activate your account. Otherwise I would have 1000's of accounts to handle not 86. It is not automatic. You have to request it and provide the proper information. I only opened that site as a way to say thanks and give donors earily access to Ultimate Edition.

I am looking into upgrading the donors site it has seen 1/4 a petabyte of traffic last month. This simply amazes me, 86 people and math does not add up. Assured alot of money is involved on my end. Doing what I do is far from cheap. I used to pay for it out of pocket, unless I get a job at NASA this is not possible. In 7 days you will watch ultamatix.com go down unless I start seeing donations. Next up ultimateplayer.info 2 days later. Hosting is taken care of until Febuary next year, you have to pay for domain names, we have 11 domains one of them is the donors site, should I let that one go down too?

In case you think I am playing with you, took a shot before 3.5.1 took the hammer:
traffic.png
Prior to 3.5.1 release.

Hmm...
hmm.png
Hmm, what is going on here? Makes 1/4 a petabyte worth of traffic look miniscule. Same graph I mind you.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby carling » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:53 am

Step away from the sarcasm you handed out there
Quote:- I recently opened the donors site, that does not mean every donor gets instant access.
Reply :- TheeMahan I think you better take a look at the donors page again and see what this donor donated on the 07/25/2012, I know it's not cheap and you do, do a great job, that's why I made my donation a worth while one, I did say I am more than willing to donate the same amount for the next release, Plus a personal thank you from you for a large donation would go along way. Also I do donate and support other distribution, and subscribe to the L.F.

I now look forward to downloading 5.3.1 and checking it out, Thank You.
carling
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby carling » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 am

I am still having problems logging in on the donors page this is what I get

Date, Name, Country Amount
07/25/2012 Carling N/A $200.00
On registration completion, your donation will be verified by hand. Criteria email address and date donated. Once verified you will be sent an activation link. After you are logged in VIP access to both software and operating systems. Once again my way of saying thanks for donating.

Not Logged in
On trying to login I get
Failed wrong name or password

Please send activation link. via email than you,
carling
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby jslick1jim » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:03 am

You have to resister on that site and you will get a email. i did and got email.
ImageMotherboard Msi Eclipse Sli
Cpu intel i7 920
Mem 6gig ddr3
x-fi extreme audio
ps2 keyboard
usb razer mouse
2 sata2 320 wd hd
2 ide 320 wd hd
2 segate 1tb hd
4 wd black 1tb hd
Visontek 5870
Hp Officejet Pro 8500 wireless