Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Welcome to the Ultimate Edition forums

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Welcome to the Ultimate Edition forums

Postby Meister » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Welcome to the Ultimate Edition forums.

Our goal is to provide current news and timely assistance for you if required. To ensure a good outcome for any issue you may have, please post as much pertinent information as possible including which version of Ultimate Edition you are using , a detailed explanation of the problem, what hardware configuration are you running and what version of software you are trying to use. The following example illustrates what type of information you should supply:

Topic: Amarok 2.4 sound issues.

I am running Ultimate Edition 2.6.1 and recently upgraded from Amarok 1.4 to the newest version 2.4 . When I upgraded, Amarok exhibited choppy playback. I am running an Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe mother board using the on-board sound ADI1988B chipset. I have not changed the default sound manager and all drivers are current.

As you can see, this post is informative enough that we can start checking for issues of compatibility with your sound chipset and Amarok. The better the information in the original post the less wasted time and better the answer we can give you. Please remember this is a voluntary community and we are helping for free. We understand the frustrations when things don't work as they should and we too get frustrated if we cannot find a solution, so please be respectful and remember the quality of the advice you receive is only as good as the question that is asked.
Meister
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Return to Archive