Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

help installing themes

This is where the themes for Ultimate Edition can be found

Re: help installing themes

Postby stlsaint » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 pm

no i dont think its the theme settings...everything looks tha same as i have not been able to add any themes thru gnomenu hence why i wanted it gone but yes it is the app,places, system panel that does not behave like the rest! for instance i have it setup so that when i click anything to open it will do the dream animation thru compiz and closing will do the burn animation and minimizing will do the magic lamp animation...well before i started messing with gnomenu i would click applications on my panel and the drop down would appear using the dream animation. and so forth...now it doesnt. everything else does tho...like when i open internet it appears with the dream animation and when i close it it burns to close! i had all this setup and working before so i know im using the right settings thru compiz but now its not working for my panel!! its like the compiz settings took to the rest of my system but gnomenu is somehow still the default panel even tho i deleted the file like you told me to! heres the catch...when i installed gnomenu it took on the role of my panel and was doin the settings that i had for my panel in compiz...meaning when i hit the gnomenu button it would appear using the dream animation and would when i close it it would burn! and every time i changed any kind of setting and clicked ok...i would get a error saying that gnomenu closed unexpectedly and that i needed to reload to fix so i would hit the reload key and gnomenu would reload and reappear just fine but when i tried to install the azenis theme thats when everything went south!!!
intel centr duo
nvidia 8400 graphics
4GB ram, 500gb hdd
Ultimate Edition on Freenode @ IRC #UltimateEdition
stlsaint

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby JOHNNYG » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:50 pm

OK let's try this open your CCSM (compiz settings manager) open animations at the top by "focus animation" click that arrow several times to "effect settings" and click the first box random animations for all events, try that . :)
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby stlsaint » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 pm

ok that worked but...random wasnt wat i was goin for ;) so are you saying that basically i gotta play around with it till i somehow get the settings...i mean ive been working with computers in the army for over 4 years now so i surely understand about troubleshooting! just thought it would be a easy fix! thanks for all your help tho...hopefully i found a rogue bug to work out!!
intel centr duo
nvidia 8400 graphics
4GB ram, 500gb hdd
stlsaint

Postby stlsaint » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

hey just fixed it...had to re-add a default setting again!! thanks again!!
intel centr duo
nvidia 8400 graphics
4GB ram, 500gb hdd
stlsaint

Postby JOHNNYG » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 pm

<BREW> Cool glad you got everything back to normal ! :D
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby x0r4h » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi all.

I like the original Ultimate Edition 1.8 theme but i can't download it, because I can't find the 1.8 theme. :? I have a Ultimate Edition 1.8 Live-DVD, but I don't know where is the theme on the disk. :?: I'm using Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64 recently. If someone has this theme, then please upload to rapidshare, megaupload or either fileshost page.

Thanks.
Ultimate Edition 2.5 x64 (everything) / Windows Vista SP2 HU OEM (for the games)
ASUS P5L1394, Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2x2,2G/2M/800)+ Cooler Master HyperTX2, Sapphire Radeon HD4850 512MB dual slot fansink. 4x 1GB PQI DDR2-800, MSI TV@nywhere Plus, ASUS DRW-2014L1T, Maxtor 6G160P0 (160GB ATA), WD Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS (500GB sATA), Microsoft LifeCam VX-700, CoolerMaster Elite RC331, FSP ATX400PNF (modded with CM 120mm silent red LED fan), Noctua NF-S12 fan, Arctic Cooling Arctic Fan 9L, A4Tech XL-750F, Canon MP110 (It hasn't got Linux driver), NEC LCD 19WV (WXGA 1440x900@60, 5ms, 1000:1), Creative Inspire T3100 (2.1)
x0r4h
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Previous

Return to Ultimate Themes