Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Good Alternative

The Ultimate Guide for the rest of us

Re: Good Alternative

Postby chris47 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 am

Hi pam, yes I did use simple words to use. I have used **************************** I use this every were I go on the net... I do not save pass words within any browser, as i would rather log in most sensatives sites each time I visit, except for places like here.. What I ended up doing was a complete reinstall of Ultimate Edition 3.3 and put it on my primary hd, as I did away with Windows7.. Under the account setting it still shows I have a 5 digit password This I do not understand because I put in the password I prefer (stated above) exactly during initial setup.. So If I want to change it again in the future, it sounds like it will be a issue again..
Last edited by Moebius on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thought it prudent.
MB-ASUS Sabertooth FX 990 Rev 2.0
CPU- AMD FX 6200 X6 3.8Ghz Black Edition
RAM- 8Gig 2x4 Corsair XMS 3 1600 C9
Video-ASUS Nvidia GTX 550ti Fermi
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
HD- WD Raptor 10,000 RPm 150Gig
Monitor-Asus 23.6
PSU- Antec Earth Watts 650
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.3 64 BIT

Re: Good Alternative

Postby Moebius » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 am

chris47 wrote:Hi pam, yes I did use simple words to use. I have used *****************************, I use this every were I go on the net... I do not save pass words within any browser, as i would rather log in most sensatives sites each time I visit, except for places like here.. What I ended up doing was a complete reinstall of Ultimate Edition 3.3 and put it on my primary hd, as I did away with Windows7.. Under the account setting it still shows I have a 5 digit password This I do not understand because I put in the password I prefer (stated above) exactly during initial setup.. So If I want to change it again in the future, it sounds like it will be a issue again..

Your call, but I would edit your post.
Don't want everyone who knows you getting into your accounts now do you?

EDIT: Never mind - did it for you. ;)
Cheers.
GNOME 3.2.1
Oz Unity Developement (32) Kernel 15
Moebius Custom Gothic
Intel DG33FB Mainboard
Intel Core2Duo E8400
Amicroe 2 x 1Gb DDR2
WD 250Gb Sata II WD2500AAKS (O/S)
WD 500Gb Sata II WD5000AAKS (Data)
LG Super Multi DVDRW
GeForce 8600GT PCI-E 16x 512Mb 540 MHz