Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

So 3.0 Gamer is Lite, Should I be Getting...

The Ultimate Guide for the rest of us

So 3.0 Gamer is Lite, Should I be Getting...

Postby dudgeoned1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 pm

As the title implies, I'm wondering if I should be checking out a different distro along WiTH Gamer 3.0... I've been waiting to get Ultimate Edition and I figured I got the best one suited for what I wanted, but now I'm thinking that I might be missing out on a lot of interesting features... Could someone clue me in on which other distro I should check out?
:?:
My Computer: Dell 1545 Inspiron Laptop

My Dream Computer: To Be Announced >:-)
dudgeoned1
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Re: So 3.0 Gamer is Lite, Should I be Getting...

Postby Meister » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 pm

3.0 is close now only a few small things left and Thee is hard at work on them . The guys at Oz have some nice offerings or look towards bottom of forums we have several distros made by members of the Ultimate Edition team.
Meister
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Re: So 3.0 Gamer is Lite, Should I be Getting...

Postby dudgeoned1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 am

Thanks for the reply :) I'll have to check into those options... I'm thinking of going with another Ultimate Edition distro to be honest... I literally JUST got mine downloaded and installed and I'm digging it, so I wanna see what a full-version has to offer.

Thanks for all the hard work guys! Thumbs Up!

Dudgeoned1
My Computer: Dell 1545 Inspiron Laptop

My Dream Computer: To Be Announced >:-)
dudgeoned1
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Return to Newbie's Corner