Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Must have for Ultimate!

A place to make suggestions...

Must have for Ultimate!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:29 am

Am sorry but you know command line is not always super easy, hence all the programs we have on linux these days! I mean if we all knew every single command we would never need a program would we? The point is sometimes we are working away on different projects and forget about getting rid of the trash. Then there's things no matter what command we use, the trash remains! This in turn slows down our systems and eventually leads to crash or lost space(current predicament I am in). The solution might just be to add bleachbit to Ultimate. Thus far has removed 12gigs of space that all commands refused to remove!(all commands I know!). Of course has froze on Ubuntu Builder, which in my estimation needs to have this program included. To the point is bleachbit seems to be a great utility to remove all those little hassles that build up that normal apt-get clean, autoremove, etc does not! Should be considered a "Must Have" as I find "Ultimate" the only system that can handle any amount of tasks given, including multiple at times! No matter where my learning experience takes me, I will never regard "Ultimate" as less then the very best OS anyone can ever have!!!! How TheeMahn can assemble an OS so great out of the mass confusion that exists in Linux, must be added to the many wonders of the world!!! Still Hats off to you, TheeMahn, your the best and I forget the rest!!! Always best wishes and hopes you never change!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Must have for Ultimate!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 am

Guess should have said must have if you want to destroy it! Hey am still learning. Shouldn't have put my foot in my mouth before giving it a try! Not good and have to be careful on what settings you make! Fslint lot safer and already installed! Yes at times, I sure am dumb! Only way I learn is by mistakes, and believe me, my life is full of them!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Return to Suggestions