Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Forum cookie not 'sticking' (SOLVED)

A place to make suggestions...

Forum cookie not 'sticking' (SOLVED)

Postby golinux » Thu May 29, 2008 10:43 pm

If a place to discuss the forum itself exists, I didn't see it. So I'm hoping to get an answer here.

Every time I come to this forum I have to login. Yes, I have cookies enabled and have never had this problem on any other forum (and I subscribe to a whole lot of them). What's up with that? Something on your end or mine? I do hope it can get fixed. Thanks.
golinux
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition KDE4

Re: Forum cookie not 'sticking'

Postby Cab » Thu May 29, 2008 10:51 pm

welcome to phpbb3 .. known issue we all are dealing with it for the moment . Hoping for a update soon to resolve this. I've had the issue in Vista Xp and every version of Ultimate.
Mother Board: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO WIFI
CPU: AMD 2700X
Memory: 32GB CORSAIR PRO RGB @3200
Video Card: EVGA GTX1080 FTW
Hard Drives: 1TB Network Drive, 1TB 860 EVO SSD, 1TB 970 EVO M.2
I'm in Southern New Mexico, USA (not Mexico)
Cab
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby golinux » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Too bad . . . I'll come back and join in once it gets fixed. Right now it's just too much of a hassle.
golinux
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition KDE4

Postby suraya » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:09 pm

No wonder. Most ubuntu base distro forum use phpbb and all of them have same problem.
suraya
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Return to Suggestions