[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Thumbos - Load disk images to your thumbdrive - Programming
Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Thumbos - Load disk images to your thumbdrive

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Thumbos - Load disk images to your thumbdrive

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:35 am

Attachments
toysinbound.png
Testing Android based Ultimate Edition with ThumbOS
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.2_all.deb
Thumbos Version 1.0.2
(9.41 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.3_all.deb
Thumbos Version 1.0.3
(9.61 KiB) Downloaded 626 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.4_all.deb
Preliminary M$ Windows Support.
(13.06 KiB) Downloaded 505 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.5_all.deb
ThumbOS Version 1.0.5 See changelog above for changes.
(14.53 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
virtual.png
Booting Ultimate Edition 4.2 in a Virtual Machine using ThumbOS 1.0.5
itisdone.png
ThumbOS 1.0.5 Displaying Notification that it is done. It also says "It is done." Through your speakers in a Cylon voice.
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.6_all.deb
Minor bug fix.
(14.66 KiB) Downloaded 523 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.7_all.deb
ThumbOS 1.0.7
(15.77 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.8_all.deb
ThumbOS 1.0.8
(29.31 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.0.9_all.deb
ThumbOS 1.0.9
(27.13 KiB) Downloaded 806 times
ultimate-edition-thumbos_1.1.3_all.deb
Wait for 1.1.4, img support for Raspberry PI / Phones I am sorry I ignore the forum.
(27.73 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
. Got a question? Please review the Browse the section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Re: Thumbos - Load disk images to your thumbdrive

Postby uenuubguy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Whoah. Kudos TheeMahn, Startup Disk Creator is pretty crappy IMO, crashes & frequent memory leaks or something, and sometimes unetbootin just doesn't cut it. Thnx, will need to give this a try. <BREW>
3.0 GHz AMD A8-3870K unlocked APU with integrated AMD Radeon HD 6550D graphics
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws RAM
1TB Seagate Barracuda 7500RPM, SATA 6GBps
2TB Western Digital Green 7500RPM, 6GBps
Ubuntu 14.10
Ultimate Edition 4.2
Arch Linux
Kubuntu 14.10 wth. Plasma 5
uenuubguy
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:16 am

Thanks, this is the only tool I use to load Ultimate Edition. I will still include gtk-usb-creator and unetbootin in Ultimate Edition, I don't expect the end user to have to utilize the terminal. Glad to see a fellow terminal Jockey ;)

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 am

Thank you, thank you TheeMahn!!!! Those other 2 are getting to be a real nightmare! Pretty sure is due to all the changes that have come down in the past 6 months and they just are not even trying to keep up! Anyway am going to really appreciate this fine tool as I know when you make something, it is done!!!! So can not thank you enough on it and always wishing you the best of times!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 am

Thanks and happy holidays to you. In an unrelated topic did you see I updated all Ultimate Edition themes on http://themelinux.com ? Ultimate Edition 4.0 theme has been downloaded almost 300 times. I just put it on there, they were downloading them as fast as I could post them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:32 pm

So far can not find on the menu anywhere even though installed. App finder and command line does not find it either? Must be something disagreeing with this OS I built. Will be a first! Of course still wish I was able to get the newest Ultimate, but for not can not happen with this poor speed and limitations! Yes, was awesome to see your work on Gnome Looks!!! Finally a real artist unlike a lot of flim flams on there with hardly touched or any effects to the originals! Going to get some more up too! Getting great cooperation in this system now if only I could think of the right stuff!!! Going to stick with a lot of the imaging as love the looks it gets on Gnome, has that new car shine look. Least I call it that! Probably best way to describe it. Was what I did on Black Beauty III. So far is the one most downloaded. Yours will knock it down in another day or so!!! Am a real sucker for color effects, but is looking like not so many others are! Anyway if you have any suggestions to get that thumbOS working on this OS of mine, please let me know. Startup disk never worked for me on any distro I built or downloaded. Unetbootin works but studders here and there when it comes to finding the file. I hope you will keep uploading to Gnome looks someone needs to show how themes are really done!!!! Am just not that good enough yet!!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 am

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:07 pm

You know me, not at all crazy about Windows, either! Just still curious why I can't find thumbOS after I installed it. Would absolutely love to try it out! Am not so keen on the other 2 as I always get some flac from Unetbootin if I have a disk in the drive! Startup disk, always fails after spending 15 minutes waiting for it!!!! Same has happened on every OS I have used and built! So that much I can not blame on my poor building skills!!! Little by little I am getting my love Shawn weened from Windows! She is on my OS, of course yours would have been a much better example, but least she is starting to understand things! Finally got her to stop using Explorer, ew is that thing a nasty beast! Been showing her the frills of Firefox, a browser than can be depended on! Anyway as I always say, you have style, class and are massively intelligent, so now who do you thing I would love to have a program from???? I know if anyone can beat all the hassles and make it happen it will be you! Always the best wishes as you deserve nothing but!!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby pam » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 am

Ive yet to create a PKGBUILD for arch.
Being bashable it works by just bashing but i havent tried applying it.

I'll see how it goes on a disk and let you know Thee.

Any chance of a frontend. I mean if it could be an alternative to unetboot, it'd be cool. Maybe build one using glade/tkinter...IDK...just sayin..

<BREW>
pam
Site Admin

Postby Celtic Ferret » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Celtic Ferret
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Next

Return to Programming