Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ubiquity?

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Ubiquity?

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Am scouring the net to learn on this subject when I bet someone over here knows where I can get information???? Really want to know how to do all this and if it takes til my dying day to create something special, so be it!!!! Seriously, I just am not getting enough information on this subject and will greatly appreciate a decent link! Thanks in advance!!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Ubiquity?

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Sorry about this and hope it gets tossed! Should have remembered apt-get gets everything!!!! Hey what can I say, has been a long day and some nights just am not thinking so well at times! Sorry for the mental lapse, am hoping to get testing on my OS soon and have just been pushing it too hard! So I apologize for my strange behavior in the past few days of muffing questions and posts! I love it here, feels like home as have said!!! There is no way I can ever make an OS better than Ultimate but just am dying to learn as much as I can to make a decent one! It also might inspire a "Real Developer" to take on this topic. People always reflect on students not in college, which is still important, but need to look past since it is our future! My experience here at Ultimate has me fired up to this as I see the results of great education here!!!! Everyone on this staff and Developer prove education is a total asset! I want to see this go on forever and ensure our students will succeed! I will continually hail Ultimate as the best learning experience anyone can have. Also the greatest staff and developer!!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby pam » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

:niceday
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Image Image
Visit:http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com
pam
Site Admin

Postby pch.shot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 am

Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I can't keep all this straight for nothing!!!! I forgot it was the XML stuff! All this Gnome stuff is overwhelming also! Going to have to pull the CP apart too! All this cat hair must be heating it up! Starts crashin when it gets to that point. Seen that for the past week! Just been so excited to do this OS, keep putting it off! Keep saving to flash drive for now until is completed in case! I deserve a crash on Ultimate, but am more than lucky TheeMahn built this thing like a Sherman Tank!!!! Don't want to mention names, but another OS would have been down in minutes with my mistakes!!! Also saw an article I laughed at! Was someone lost in space saying Ultimatix was junk!!! Was from a few years ago, so bet he is eating those words!!!! Try finding all these effects anywhere? Good luck!!! Relaxed a bit today, but will work hard tomorrow as need that system completed soon. Will be back to school not this week, but following Thursday! Be back to the ground floor again! TheeMahn: I will thank you forever for that great gift of learning, build with me!!! There is no madness to your methods, and I wish others could follow it! It is the right way, not the wrong way! Sheer brilliance, total inspiration that is you!!! One day, I just hope I could be a quarter as good as you are!!! It is the greatest thing in the world to get closer to a goal you have sought for 10 years! There is just no way to thank you enough!!! It is just beyond belief, great fun and enjoyable! The best learning experience I have ever had! I owe you more than a beer, for it!!!! Am just going for an AAS and at my age, am not so sure I will get the chance to go to school more! Least I have gotten a taste of it and I love the taste!!!! Also have to get some cash coming in, before I could attend more school after the state is finished with me! Anyway as have always been so suckered in by Gnome, my whole system revolves around it! Yes, Cinnamon is there, looks and works great! So far all programs are working properly as they should. Is still a little on the ugly side as I don't have the wallpapers in yet! Is awesome though is like filling a home up with what you need!!! Am just hoping I will make it good enough to help others!!! Thanks everyone, I love it here! This is always going to be home to me. Just let me know if I am aggravating or a pain! I only want to give back for all, everyone here has done for me!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby pch.shot » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:18 am

Like this:
Attachments
default.jpeg
default.jpeg (8.67 KiB) Viewed 4293 times
Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God