Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Build with me ;)

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Build with me ;)

Postby pam » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Ubiquity worked fine...no problems. ubuntu-builder did it really well.......i practically did nothing.
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-
Image Image
Visit:http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com
pam
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am

Not knocking UB, is me! Shouldn't have kept doing those checks along the way, not a good idea. It gets scrambled and can't remember what it is! Am redoing but running into trouble since I don't want Mate! Is the illegitimate sibling to Ultimate as that is what most of the parts are now! Don't really have time to fiddle with the ideas I had and this current OS has been tore up a little too much to trust it for the semester! So have to find a few things to work around and hopefully will go together and work alright! Just not keen on a few things so wanted a little change! Knowing how TheeMahn always liked Gnome, I might just be fighting a battle I can't win, but will try! Will let you know if I get it fixed and running. Am hoping will be up by tomorrow. Other one can come to school with me for Java, can function in that respect, but as a working OS, nope! Think I blew it on the gnome-session or something like that. Is complicated all this stuff! Just wish I had more training and knowledge(about 4 years worth!) Well back to the battle! Wish me luck and I will always do the same and hope for the greatest for everyone here!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby Micro » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Good luck BBoss, I have no doubts that you will get what you want on your build. It takes time and with your aptitude and work ethic, it will become truth.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephperrello
Thermaltake Series Core X9 SPCC E-ATX Cube Case
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB Quad Channel DDR4
EVGA 120-G1-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W PSU
APC BR1300G Back-UPS Pro 780W/1300VA UPS
ASRock X99 Extreme4 LGA X99 Motherboard
OC-Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHz × 12
Corsair H100i V2 CPU Cooler. 240mm
Kernel Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH x86_64
MATE Desktop Environment 1.12.1
OS - SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB
DATA - 2 SSD 840 EVO RAID 0
MEDIA - 4 HDD 3TB RAID 0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Ti
ViewSonic PJD7820HD
OS - Filesystem F2FS
Arch Linux
Micro
Site Admin

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Found out have to tell Gnome to get started! Is weird! Also libapt-inst1.4 replaced with libapt-inst1.5 , smbfs replace with cis utils! Not great when the older parts were more reliable! Is one of the reasons TheeMahn went to the Mate, to avoid the hassles and up the performance! That is why he can make such great OS's cause he gets superior parts!!! So will loose a little on compiz and sharing, but should be alright! Done for the day though, going to close it. Not closed out period! Will pick it up tomorrow, do TheeMahn's kernel tweak and install Ubiquity close it and fire it up! Am looking forward to it, but for today had enough! Will post back mostly likely by tomorrow afternoon to let you know what I got! As said this time is 99.9% TheeMahn's and the other just a few adjustments from me! Thanks for all you help always and hope all goes well with yours too!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby pch.shot » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:18 pm

When you are done you can host your distro on my website for testing. <BREW>
Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby pam » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 am

The OS is anything but complete......just wanted to test ubuntu-builder and see if it works.....and it works beautifully
Everthing is organised and you even get a chroot shell to work with and install all your programs and dependencies.
If your want to install gnome-classic this is how you should go about in the chroot environment(i could be wrong):

Code: Select all
sudo apt-get install xinit

sudo apt-get install gnome-session-fallback

The above command will install gnome-classic..

if you want startx:
sudo apt-get install startx
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
Image Image
pam
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am

pam wrote:for PPA ADD after running this i get a crash message....
after running the below command:
add-apt-repository ppa:tiheum/equinox && add-apt-repository ppa:alexeftimie/ppa && add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa && add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/next && add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/unstable && apt-get update

crash message.........

Sorry, command-not-found has crashed! Please file a bug report at:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/command-not-found/+filebug
Please include the following information with the report:

command-not-found version: 0.3
Python version: 3.2.3 final 0
Distributor ID:   Ubuntu
Description:   Ubuntu 12.10
Release:   12.10
Codename:   quantal
Exception information:

unsupported locale setting
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/CommandNotFound/util.py", line 24, in crash_guard
    callback()
  File "/usr/lib/command-not-found", line 69, in main
    enable_i18n()
  File "/usr/lib/command-not-found", line 40, in enable_i18n
    locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, '')
  File "/usr/lib/python3.2/locale.py", line 541, in setlocale
    return _setlocale(category, locale)
locale.Error: unsupported locale setting

Help!

............and solved by ---------
nano /etc/default/locale

adding the line........
LANG=en_US.UTF-8

You are completely fine by doing so for yourself, however not all of our users are from the US. Under no circumstance will I set locale as I am building. Once built Ubiquity will set then end uses locale and download appropriate packages for thier locale.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am

BBOSAK2143 wrote:Yes Micro Gnome is big, but have a lot of good programs, what can I say TheeMahn spoiled me with all these goodies and you know I want them!!! Once you had the best, you just can't go back! That is why I am taking my time reading so much, my head is spinning! I was rash about Ubuntu-Builder, is decent as can easily just open it up and close it back up, take things slow make sure all is working! Have to be real real careful with all this! Sometimes things don't get put into packages! Like my missing compiz icon! Some months back when I fooled with a cheapy OS, when downloading extras it included wallpapers, not anymore! I mean I love Gnome, but they do spread pieces out all over the place like bread crumbs. Is making me understand why developers are having a tough time with it! I am only a simpleton(developer amateur) that is why is taking me hours on end to find these missing components!!! You sure, you are using TheeMahn's repo? Should be more togetherness than all these ones am using. You know me, want to learn all the nitty gritty! Also have to find a way to enable shell extensions on classic! Have a real sweet one for that stashed somewhere around here! Besides my own themes there will only be the generic that come with! I have more than enough tools for students to create their own! Size was 1.8 last night but as I said am missing some odds and ends, so am digging them up! Since I am not using TheeMahn's design, is more difficult, but real fun! XAN! Aren't you going to get in on this and have a little fun? I remember XP and PCSX, but unfortunately did not have the processor speed! So came in very slow motion! Far as I know is still a problem on Linux and might not even be capable with 12.10, don't quote me as I can't exactly remember all I read! Will check into those components Micro, see what is going on! Something might be missing. You know me if I can find a way to help will do! As always, you're all the greatest, helped me gain missing pieces in this puzzle have been trying to figure for months!! Without it, I couldn't accomplish half of what is here now! Deepest thanks always!!!

I wrote a builder even the admin do not have access to yet. Many, many tools are in the works:
a.png
Ultimate Edition O/S Builder. Of course you can change it to blah blah O/S builder.

All of the tools I have ever wrote pale in comparison. Repomaster will change Linux, not Ultimate Edition all *nix based O/S's. I have been re-writing it to break my code down into multiple advanced fuctions. I have re-wrote the gui to use yad instead of zenity so even the manual I wrote is also wrong ;) in size it is almost as large as Linux was when it was released in 1991 by Linus Torvalds. I wrote 800 lines of code to it this eve, I love writing unreleased software. I dont have to take the time to update the changelog, because it has not been released yet. Because I am TheeMahn, I can sit on it until I feel the world is ready for it ;)

I really don't want to break your heart. I have seen things that have made me cringe for the likes of Ubuntu , Debian, Mint etc. Do not think I am being bias Ultimate Edition as well. A browser based point and click interface that allows you to build your own custom O/S with out any errors, guess what software will be behind that entire function. You select the software you want the server builds your O/S and provides a link for you to download it.

I have administrative accts on servers that would totally blow your mind to see. I will unload any piece of software I have written with exception repomaster; after copywritten won't give a damn. What is 10% of all sales of the billions on this planet? Should it not be 90% if I wrote it?
Lintian resulting package ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386.deb.
Build results of ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386.deb
E: ultimate-player: embedded-library usr/bin/ultimate-player: sqlite
Error(s): 1 | Warning(s): 0 | Info: 0 has been recorded.
"nano ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386.deb.errors" for more information or
"repomaster -f ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386/" to autofix.
=== End Build results of ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386.deb ===
Processing Error logs for ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386.deb.errors.

___________________________________ SESSION RESULTS ____________________________________
FILE ERRORS WARNINGS INFO
bin2iso_1.9b-5.1_amd64.deb 2 3 0
bino_1.2.1-1~oneiric_amd64.deb 1 1 0
conky-builder-1.11_all.deb 0 0 0
conky-fonts-0.0.1_all.deb 0 0 0
guayadeque_0.3.5~oneiric-4_amd64.deb 3 15 0
guayadeque_0.3.5~oneiric-4_i386.deb 3 15 0
ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu_50_all.deb 0 1 0
ultimate-cover-grabber_1.1.1-1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-3.2.0-plymouth_all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-cursors-0.0.4_all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-customizations-3.2.0_all.deb 3 10 0
ultimate-edition-icons-dark-glass.0.0.1_all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-nautilus-scripts-1.6.1_all.deb 0 1 0
ultimate-edition-repositories-0.0.5_all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-sound-scheme-0.0.2_all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-theme-3.0-all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-theme-3.1-all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-edition-theme-3.2-all.deb 0 0 0
ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_amd64.deb 1 0 0
ultimate-player_1.0.1~oneiric_i386.deb 1 0 0
________________________________________________________________________________________
Error(s): 28 | Warning(s): 92 | Info: 0
theemahn@JackHammer:~/Videos$

I am my own worst critic. Let me be unbiased:
theemahn@JackHammer:~/Videos$ sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following extra packages will be installed:
acpi-support acpid akonadi-backend-mysql akonadi-server akregator amarok amarok-common amarok-utils anacron app-install-data app-install-data-partner apport-kde apturl-common apturl-kde ark avahi-autoipd
bluedevil bluez-alsa bluez-cups brltty cryptsetup dc dolphin dragonplayer fonts-kacst fonts-kacst-one fonts-khmeros-core fonts-lao fonts-nanum fonts-takao-pgothic freespacenotifier ghostscript-x gnupg-agent
gnupg2 gpgsm gpsd gstreamer0.10-qapt gwenview hplip hplip-data ibus-qt4 im-switch inputattach jockey-kde kaccessible kaddressbook kamera kate kcalc kde-baseapps-bin kde-baseapps-data kde-config-gtk
kde-config-touchpad kde-style-oxygen kde-wallpapers-default kde-window-manager kde-window-manager-common kde-workspace kde-workspace-bin kde-workspace-data kde-workspace-kgreet-plugins kde-zeroconf
kdegames-card-data kdegraphics-strigi-analyzer kdemultimedia-kio-plugins kdenetwork-filesharing kdepasswd kdepim-kresources kdepim-runtime kdepim-strigi-plugins kdepimlibs-kio-plugins kdesudo kdm
kerneloops-daemon khelpcenter4 kinfocenter klipper kmag kmail kmenuedit kmix kmousetool knotes konsole kontact kopete kopete-message-indicator korganizer kpat kppp ksnapshot ksysguard ksysguardd ksystemlog
ktorrent ktorrent-data kubuntu-default-settings kubuntu-docs kubuntu-firefox-installer kubuntu-netbook-default-settings kubuntu-notification-helper kubuntu-web-shortcuts kvkbd kwalletmanager
language-selector-kde libakonadi-calendar4 libakonadi-contact4 libakonadi-kabc4 libakonadi-kcal4 libakonadi-kde4 libakonadi-kmime4 libakonadi-notes4 libakonadiprotocolinternals1 libassuan0 libbluedevil1
libboost-program-options1.46.1 libbrlapi0.5 libcalendarsupport4 libcln6 libcupsdriver1 libdebconf-kde0 libdmtx0a libepub0 libeventviews4 libfs6 libgadu3 libgpgme++2 libgpgme11 libgps20 libgrantlee-core0
libibus-qt1 libincidenceeditorsng4 libkabc4 libkactivities-bin libkactivities6 libkalarmcal2 libkateinterfaces4 libkblog4 libkcal4 libkcalcore4 libkcalutils4 libkdegames5a libkdepim4 libkdepimdbusinterfaces4
libkdgantt2 libkephal4abi1 libkexiv2-10 libkexiv2-data libkholidays4 libkimap4 libkipi-data libkipi8 libkldap4 libkleo4 libkmanagesieve4 libkmbox4 libkmime4 libknewstuff2-4 libkonq-common libkonq5-templates
libkonq5abi1 libkontactinterface4 libkopete4 libkpgp4 libkpimidentities4 libkpimtextedit4 libkpimutils4 libkprintutils4 libkresources4 libksba8 libkscreensaver5 libksgrd4 libksieve4 libksieveui4
libksignalplotter4 libktnef4 libktorrent-l10n libktorrent3 libkunitconversion4 libkwineffects1abi3 libkwinglutils1 libkwinnvidiahack4 libkworkspace4abi1 libkxmlrpcclient4 libloudmouth1-0 libmailcommon4
libmailtransport4 libmessagecomposer4 libmessagecore4 libmessagelist4 libmessageviewer4 libmicroblog4 libmsn0.3 libmuonprivate1 libmygpo-qt1 libokularcore1abi1 libotr2 libplasma-geolocation-interface4
libplasmaclock4abi3 libplasmagenericshell4 libpoppler-qt4-3 libprison0 libprocesscore4abi1 libprocessui4a libpth20 libqalculate5 libqgpgme1 libqimageblitz4 libqrencode3 libqtglib-2.0-0 libqtgstreamer-0.10-0
libqtscript4-core libqtscript4-gui libqtscript4-network libqtscript4-sql libqtscript4-uitools libqtscript4-xml libreoffice-kde libreoffice-style-oxygen libsane-hpaio libsolidcontrol4abi2
libsolidcontrolifaces4abi2 libspeechd2 libsyndication4 libtag-extras1 libtaskmanager4abi3 libtemplateparser4 libweather-ion6 libxp6 libzip2 mscompress muon muon-installer muon-notifier muon-updater
mysql-client-core-5.5 mysql-server-core-5.5 okular okular-extra-backends openprinting-ppds oxygen-cursor-theme partitionmanager pcmciautils pinentry-gtk2 pinentry-qt4 plasma-dataengines-addons
plasma-dataengines-workspace plasma-desktop plasma-netbook plasma-scriptengine-python plasma-widget-facebook plasma-widget-folderview plasma-widget-kimpanel plasma-widget-menubar
plasma-widget-message-indicator plasma-widget-networkmanagement plasma-widgets-addons plasma-widgets-workspace plymouth-label plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text
policykit-desktop-privileges polkit-kde-1 printer-applet printer-driver-c2esp printer-driver-foo2zjs printer-driver-hpcups printer-driver-postscript-hp printer-driver-ptouch printer-driver-pxljr
printer-driver-sag-gdi printer-driver-splix pulseaudio-module-bluetooth python-kde4 python-pexpect python-pyudev python-qt4-dbus python-renderpm python-reportlab python-reportlab-accel qapt-deb-installer
quassel quassel-data radeontool rekonq rfkill sane-utils software-properties-kde system-config-printer-kde systemsettings tasks-icons toshset ttf-indic-fonts-core ttf-punjabi-fonts ttf-ubuntu-font-family
ubuntu-extras-keyring update-manager-kde usb-creator-kde userconfig wireless-tools x11-apps x11-session-utils x11-xfs-utils xcursor-themes xfonts-scalable xinput xorg xorg-docs-core xsettings-kde
Suggested packages:
akonadi-backend-sqlite akonadi-backend-postgresql libqt4-sql-psql moodbar brltty-speechd brltty-x11 console-braille busybox kdesdk-dolphin-plugins kfind ruby kompare gnupg-doc gpsd-clients svgpart hplip-gui
hplip-doc system-config-printer plasma-scriptengines kde-wallpapers kdegames-card-data-extra kleopatra spamassassin bogofilter spambayes bsfilter crm114 clamav procmail gnokii kjots ktimetracker knode
kdeartwork-emoticons texlive-latex-base plasma-widget-ktorrent krosspython pi libotr2-bin konqueror libreoffice-kab kde-icons-oxygen oxygencursors jovie hpijs-ppds hfsplus pinentry-doc network-manager-vpnc
network-manager-openvpn plasma-widget-lancelot psutils hannah-foo2zjs tk8.4 tix python-pyside.qtcore python-renderpm-dbg python-egenix-mxtexttools python-reportlab-doc kget unpaper x-ttcidfont-conf xorg-docs
xfonts-100dpi xfonts-75dpi
The following NEW packages will be installed:
acpi-support acpid akonadi-backend-mysql akonadi-server akregator amarok amarok-common amarok-utils anacron app-install-data app-install-data-partner apport-kde apturl-common apturl-kde ark avahi-autoipd
bluedevil bluez-alsa bluez-cups brltty cryptsetup dc dolphin dragonplayer fonts-kacst fonts-kacst-one fonts-khmeros-core fonts-lao fonts-nanum fonts-takao-pgothic freespacenotifier ghostscript-x gnupg-agent
gnupg2 gpgsm gpsd gstreamer0.10-qapt gwenview hplip hplip-data ibus-qt4 im-switch inputattach jockey-kde kaccessible kaddressbook kamera kate kcalc kde-baseapps-bin kde-baseapps-data kde-config-gtk
kde-config-touchpad kde-style-oxygen kde-wallpapers-default kde-window-manager kde-window-manager-common kde-workspace kde-workspace-bin kde-workspace-data kde-workspace-kgreet-plugins kde-zeroconf
kdegames-card-data kdegraphics-strigi-analyzer kdemultimedia-kio-plugins kdenetwork-filesharing kdepasswd kdepim-kresources kdepim-runtime kdepim-strigi-plugins kdepimlibs-kio-plugins kdesudo kdm
kerneloops-daemon khelpcenter4 kinfocenter klipper kmag kmail kmenuedit kmix kmousetool knotes konsole kontact kopete kopete-message-indicator korganizer kpat kppp ksnapshot ksysguard ksysguardd ksystemlog
ktorrent ktorrent-data kubuntu-default-settings kubuntu-desktop kubuntu-docs kubuntu-firefox-installer kubuntu-netbook-default-settings kubuntu-notification-helper kubuntu-web-shortcuts kvkbd kwalletmanager
language-selector-kde libakonadi-calendar4 libakonadi-contact4 libakonadi-kabc4 libakonadi-kcal4 libakonadi-kde4 libakonadi-kmime4 libakonadi-notes4 libakonadiprotocolinternals1 libassuan0 libbluedevil1
libboost-program-options1.46.1 libbrlapi0.5 libcalendarsupport4 libcln6 libcupsdriver1 libdebconf-kde0 libdmtx0a libepub0 libeventviews4 libfs6 libgadu3 libgpgme++2 libgpgme11 libgps20 libgrantlee-core0
libibus-qt1 libincidenceeditorsng4 libkabc4 libkactivities-bin libkactivities6 libkalarmcal2 libkateinterfaces4 libkblog4 libkcal4 libkcalcore4 libkcalutils4 libkdegames5a libkdepim4 libkdepimdbusinterfaces4
libkdgantt2 libkephal4abi1 libkexiv2-10 libkexiv2-data libkholidays4 libkimap4 libkipi-data libkipi8 libkldap4 libkleo4 libkmanagesieve4 libkmbox4 libkmime4 libknewstuff2-4 libkonq-common libkonq5-templates
libkonq5abi1 libkontactinterface4 libkopete4 libkpgp4 libkpimidentities4 libkpimtextedit4 libkpimutils4 libkprintutils4 libkresources4 libksba8 libkscreensaver5 libksgrd4 libksieve4 libksieveui4
libksignalplotter4 libktnef4 libktorrent-l10n libktorrent3 libkunitconversion4 libkwineffects1abi3 libkwinglutils1 libkwinnvidiahack4 libkworkspace4abi1 libkxmlrpcclient4 libloudmouth1-0 libmailcommon4
libmailtransport4 libmessagecomposer4 libmessagecore4 libmessagelist4 libmessageviewer4 libmicroblog4 libmsn0.3 libmuonprivate1 libmygpo-qt1 libokularcore1abi1 libotr2 libplasma-geolocation-interface4
libplasmaclock4abi3 libplasmagenericshell4 libpoppler-qt4-3 libprison0 libprocesscore4abi1 libprocessui4a libpth20 libqalculate5 libqgpgme1 libqimageblitz4 libqrencode3 libqtglib-2.0-0 libqtgstreamer-0.10-0
libqtscript4-core libqtscript4-gui libqtscript4-network libqtscript4-sql libqtscript4-uitools libqtscript4-xml libreoffice-kde libreoffice-style-oxygen libsane-hpaio libsolidcontrol4abi2
libsolidcontrolifaces4abi2 libspeechd2 libsyndication4 libtag-extras1 libtaskmanager4abi3 libtemplateparser4 libweather-ion6 libxp6 libzip2 mscompress muon muon-installer muon-notifier muon-updater
mysql-client-core-5.5 mysql-server-core-5.5 okular okular-extra-backends openprinting-ppds oxygen-cursor-theme partitionmanager pcmciautils pinentry-gtk2 pinentry-qt4 plasma-dataengines-addons
plasma-dataengines-workspace plasma-desktop plasma-netbook plasma-scriptengine-python plasma-widget-facebook plasma-widget-folderview plasma-widget-kimpanel plasma-widget-menubar
plasma-widget-message-indicator plasma-widget-networkmanagement plasma-widgets-addons plasma-widgets-workspace plymouth-label plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text
policykit-desktop-privileges polkit-kde-1 printer-applet printer-driver-c2esp printer-driver-foo2zjs printer-driver-hpcups printer-driver-postscript-hp printer-driver-ptouch printer-driver-pxljr
printer-driver-sag-gdi printer-driver-splix pulseaudio-module-bluetooth python-kde4 python-pexpect python-pyudev python-qt4-dbus python-renderpm python-reportlab python-reportlab-accel qapt-deb-installer
quassel quassel-data radeontool rekonq rfkill sane-utils software-properties-kde system-config-printer-kde systemsettings tasks-icons toshset ttf-indic-fonts-core ttf-punjabi-fonts ttf-ubuntu-font-family
ubuntu-extras-keyring update-manager-kde usb-creator-kde userconfig wireless-tools x11-apps x11-session-utils x11-xfs-utils xcursor-themes xfonts-scalable xinput xorg xorg-docs-core xsettings-kde
0 upgraded, 310 newly installed, 0 to remove and 18 not upgraded.
Need to get 149 MB of archives.
After this operation, 448 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

Wow, I want to see SESSION RESULTS from that, production worthy we will soon see.
Build results of xsettings-kde_0.12.3-0ubuntu2.1_amd64.deb
W: xsettings-kde: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/xsettings-kde
Error(s): 0 | Warning(s): 1 | Info: 0 has been recorded.
"nano xsettings-kde_0.12.3-0ubuntu2.1_amd64.deb.errors" for more information or
"repomaster -f xsettings-kde_0.12.3-0ubuntu2.1_amd64/" to autofix.
=== End Build results of xsettings-kde_0.12.3-0ubuntu2.1_amd64.deb ===
Processing Error logs for xsettings-kde_0.12.3-0ubuntu2.1_amd64.deb.errors.

___________________________________ SESSION RESULTS ____________________________________
FILE ERRORS WARNINGS INFO
acpid_1%3a2.0.10-1ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
acpi-support_0.140_amd64.deb 0 0 0
akonadi-backend-mysql_1.7.2-0ubuntu1_all.deb 0 0 0
akonadi-server_1.7.2-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
akregator_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
amarok_2%3a2.5.0-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb 2 6 0
amarok-common_2%3a2.5.0-0ubuntu6_all.deb 1 2 0
amarok-utils_2%3a2.5.0-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb 1 2 0
anacron_2.3-14ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
app-install-data_0.12.04.4_all.deb 0 7 0
app-install-data-partner_12.12.04.1_all.deb 0 2 0
apport_2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1_all.deb 0 0 0
apport-kde_2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1_all.deb 0 1 0
apturl-common_0.5.1ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
apturl-kde_0.5.1ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
ark_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
avahi-autoipd_0.6.30-5ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
bluedevil_1.2.2-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
bluez-alsa_4.98-2ubuntu7_amd64.deb 0 0 0
bluez-cups_4.98-2ubuntu7_amd64.deb 0 1 0
brltty_4.3-1ubuntu5_amd64.deb 0 2 0
cryptsetup_2%3a1.4.1-2ubuntu4_amd64.deb 0 0 1
dc_1.06.95-2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
dolphin_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
dragonplayer_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
firefox_18.0+build1-0ubuntu0.12.04.3_amd64.deb 1 1 1
firefox-globalmenu_18.0+build1-0ubuntu0.12.04.3_amd64.deb 0 1 0
firefox-locale-en_18.0+build1-0ubuntu0.12.04.3_amd64.deb 0 1 0
flashplugin-installer_11.2.202.261ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 0 1 0
fonts-kacst_2.01+mry-3_all.deb 0 0 0
fonts-kacst-one_5.0+svn11846-2_all.deb 0 0 0
fonts-khmeros-core_5.0-5ubuntu1_all.deb 0 2 0
fonts-lao_0.0.20060226-8_all.deb 0 0 0
fonts-nanum_3.010-2_all.deb 0 0 0
fonts-takao-pgothic_003.02.01-5ubuntu1_all.deb 0 1 0
freespacenotifier_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
gedit_3.4.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 3 1
ghostscript-x_9.05~dfsg-0ubuntu4.2_amd64.deb 0 2 0
gnupg_1.4.11-3ubuntu2.2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
gnupg2_2.0.17-2ubuntu2.12.04.2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
gnupg-agent_2.0.17-2ubuntu2.12.04.2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
gpgsm_2.0.17-2ubuntu2.12.04.2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
gpgv_1.4.11-3ubuntu2.2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
gpsd_3.4-2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
gstreamer0.10-qapt_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
gwenview_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
hplip_3.12.2-1ubuntu3.1_amd64.deb 4 5 0
hplip-data_3.12.2-1ubuntu3.1_all.deb 0 0 0
ibus-qt4_1.3.1-2ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
im-switch_1.20ubuntu5.1_all.deb 0 0 1
inputattach_1%3a1.4.2-1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
jockey-kde_0.9.7-0ubuntu7.4_all.deb 0 1 0
kaccessible_4%3a4.8.2-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kaddressbook_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kamera_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kate_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kcalc_4%3a4.8.3-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kde-baseapps-bin_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 6 0
kde-baseapps-data_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
kde-config-gtk_2%3a0.5.3-1ubuntu3_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kde-config-touchpad_0.8.1-1ubuntu1.1_all.deb 0 0 0
kdegames-card-data_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
kdegraphics-strigi-analyzer_4%3a4.8.3-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kdemultimedia-kio-plugins_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
kdenetwork-filesharing_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kdepasswd_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kdepim-kresources_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kdepimlibs-kio-plugins_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kdepim-runtime_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kdepim-strigi-plugins_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kde-style-oxygen_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kdesudo_3.4.2.4-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 4 0
kde-wallpapers-default_4%3a4.8.3-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
kde-window-manager_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kde-window-manager-common_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kde-workspace_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_all.deb 1 2 0
kde-workspace-bin_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kde-workspace-data_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_all.deb 0 0 0
kde-workspace-kgreet-plugins_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kde-zeroconf_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kdm_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
kerneloops-daemon_0.12+git20090217-1ubuntu19_amd64.deb 0 3 0
khelpcenter4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kinfocenter_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
klipper_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kmag_4%3a4.8.2-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kmail_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kmenuedit_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kmix_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kmousetool_4%3a4.8.2-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
knotes_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
konsole_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kontact_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kopete_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kopete-message-indicator_0.2.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
korganizer_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
kpat_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 4 0
kppp_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
ksnapshot_4%3a4.8.2-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
ksysguard_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
ksysguardd_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
ksystemlog_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
ktorrent_4.1.3-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 2 6 0
ktorrent-data_4.1.3-1ubuntu1_all.deb 1 2 0
kubuntu-default-settings_1%3a12.04ubuntu4_all.deb 0 0 0
kubuntu-desktop_1.254_amd64.deb 0 1 0
kubuntu-docs_12.04.0ubuntu1.1_all.deb 0 1 0
kubuntu-firefox-installer_12.04ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kubuntu-netbook-default-settings_11.10ubuntu3_all.deb 1 2 0
kubuntu-notification-helper_11.10ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
kubuntu-web-shortcuts_11.10ubuntu2_all.deb 0 0 0
kvkbd_1%3a0.6-3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
kwalletmanager_4%3a4.8.4-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
language-selector-kde_0.79_all.deb 0 0 0
libakonadi-calendar4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libakonadi-contact4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libakonadi-kabc4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libakonadi-kcal4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libakonadi-kde4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libakonadi-kmime4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libakonadi-notes4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libakonadiprotocolinternals1_1.7.2-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libassuan0_2.0.2-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libbluedevil1_1.9.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libboost-program-options1.46.1_1.46.1-7ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libbrlapi0.5_4.3-1ubuntu5_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libcalendarsupport4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libcln6_1.3.2-1.1_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libcupsdriver1_1.5.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libdebconf-kde0_0.2-2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libdmtx0a_0.7.2-1build2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libepub0_0.2.1-2build1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libeventviews4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libfs6_2%3a1.0.3-1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libgadu3_1%3a1.11.1-1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libgpgme11_1.2.0-1.4ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libgpgme++2_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libgps20_3.4-2_amd64.deb 0 0 1
libgrantlee-core0_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libibus-qt1_1.3.1-2ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libincidenceeditorsng4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkabc4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkactivities6_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkactivities-bin_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
libkalarmcal2_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkateinterfaces4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkblog4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkcal4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkcalcore4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkcalutils4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkdegames5a_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkdepim4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkdepimdbusinterfaces4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkdgantt2_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkephal4abi1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkexiv2-10_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkexiv2-data_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
libkholidays4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkimap4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkipi8_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkipi-data_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
libkldap4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkleo4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkmanagesieve4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkmbox4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkmime4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libknewstuff2-4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkonq5abi1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkonq5-templates_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
libkonq-common_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
libkontactinterface4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkopete4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkpgp4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkpimidentities4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkpimtextedit4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkpimutils4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkprintutils4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkresources4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libksba8_1.2.0-2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libkscreensaver5_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libksgrd4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libksieve4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libksieveui4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libksignalplotter4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libktnef4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libktorrent3_1.1.3-1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libktorrent-l10n_1.1.3-1_all.deb 1 2 0
libkunitconversion4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkwineffects1abi3_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkwinglutils1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkwinnvidiahack4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libkworkspace4abi1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libkxmlrpcclient4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libloudmouth1-0_1.4.3-8_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libmailcommon4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libmailtransport4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libmessagecomposer4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libmessagecore4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libmessagelist4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libmessageviewer4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libmicroblog4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libmsn0.3_4.2.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libmuonprivate1_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libmygpo-qt1_1.0.5-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libokularcore1abi1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libotr2_3.2.0-4ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libplasmaclock4abi3_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libplasmagenericshell4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libplasma-geolocation-interface4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libpoppler-qt4-3_0.18.4-1ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libprison0_1.0+dfsg-1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libprocesscore4abi1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libprocessui4a_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libpth20_2.0.7-16ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 1 0
libqalculate5_0.9.7-6ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqgpgme1_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libqimageblitz4_1%3a0.0.6-4_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libqrencode3_3.1.1-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtglib-2.0-0_0.10.1-2ubuntu4_amd64.deb 1 0 0
libqtgstreamer-0.10-0_0.10.1-2ubuntu4_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtscript4-core_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtscript4-gui_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtscript4-network_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtscript4-sql_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtscript4-uitools_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libqtscript4-xml_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libreoffice-kde_1%3a3.5.4-0ubuntu1.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
libreoffice-style-oxygen_1%3a3.5.4-0ubuntu1.1_all.deb 1 2 0
libsane-hpaio_3.12.2-1ubuntu3.1_amd64.deb 0 2 0
libsolidcontrol4abi2_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libsolidcontrolifaces4abi2_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libspeechd2_0.7.1-6ubuntu3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libsyndication4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libtag-extras1_1.0.1-3_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libtaskmanager4abi3_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libtemplateparser4_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
libvlc5_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libvlccore5_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libweather-ion6_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 3 4 0
libxp6_1%3a1.0.1-2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
libzip2_0.10-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
mscompress_0.3-3.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
muon_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
muon-installer_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
muon-notifier_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
muon-updater_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
mysql-client-core-5.5_5.5.28-0ubuntu0.12.04.3_amd64.deb 0 2 0
mysql-server-core-5.5_5.5.28-0ubuntu0.12.04.3_amd64.deb 0 2 0
nano_2.2.6-1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
okular_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
okular-extra-backends_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
openprinting-ppds_20120322-0ubuntu1_all.deb 0 0 0
oxygen-cursor-theme_0.0.2010-05-10-kde4.4.3-1ubuntu1_all.deb 0 0 0
partial.deb 0 0 0
partitionmanager_1.0.3-0ubuntu4_amd64.deb 1 5 0
pcmciautils_018-6_amd64.deb 0 0 0
pinentry-gtk2_0.8.1-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
pinentry-qt4_0.8.1-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
plasma-dataengines-addons_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 2 4 0
plasma-dataengines-workspace_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-desktop_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-netbook_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-scriptengine-python_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_all.deb 1 2 0
plasma-widget-facebook_1.0-0ubuntu1_all.deb 0 0 0
plasma-widget-folderview_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-widget-kimpanel_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-widget-menubar_0.1.17-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 3 0
plasma-widget-message-indicator_0.5.8-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-widget-networkmanagement_0.9.0.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
plasma-widgets-addons_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
plasma-widgets-workspace_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
plymouth-label_0.8.2-2ubuntu30_amd64.deb 0 1 0
plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo_1%3a12.04ubuntu4_all.deb 0 0 0
plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text_0.8.2-2ubuntu30_amd64.deb 1 1 0
policykit-desktop-privileges_0.10_all.deb 0 0 0
polkit-kde-1_0.99.0-3ubuntu5_amd64.deb 1 2 0
printer-applet_4%3a4.8.2-0ubuntu2_all.deb 1 2 0
printer-driver-c2esp_23-1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
printer-driver-foo2zjs_20111202dfsg0-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 16 0
printer-driver-hpcups_3.12.2-1ubuntu3.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
printer-driver-postscript-hp_3.12.2-1ubuntu3.1_all.deb 0 0 0
printer-driver-ptouch_1.3-3ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
printer-driver-pxljr_1.3+repack0-2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
printer-driver-sag-gdi_0.1-3_all.deb 0 0 0
printer-driver-splix_2.0.0+svn300-1.1ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
pulseaudio-module-bluetooth_1%3a1.1-0ubuntu15.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
python-apport_2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1_all.deb 0 0 0
python-kde4_4%3a4.8.3-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb 1 3 0
python-pexpect_2.3-1ubuntu2_all.deb 0 0 0
python-problem-report_2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1_all.deb 0 0 0
python-pyudev_0.13-1_all.deb 0 0 0
python-qt4-dbus_4.9.1-2ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
python-renderpm_2.5-1.1build1_amd64.deb 0 1 0
python-reportlab_2.5-1.1build1_all.deb 0 1 0
python-reportlab-accel_2.5-1.1build1_amd64.deb 0 1 0
qapt-deb-installer_1.3.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
quassel_0.8.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb 1 2 0
quassel-data_0.8.0-0ubuntu1_all.deb 1 2 0
radeontool_1.6.2-1.1_amd64.deb 0 1 1
rekonq_0.9.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 1 2 0
rfkill_0.4-1ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 1 0
rman_3.2-6_amd64.deb 0 0 0
sane-utils_1.0.22-7ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 2 0
software-properties-kde_0.82.7.3_all.deb 0 0 0
system-config-printer-kde_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
systemsettings_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb 2 4 0
tasks-icons_4%3a4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb 1 2 0
toshset_1.76-2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
ttf-indic-fonts-core_1%3a0.5.11ubuntu1_all.deb 1 17 0
ttf-punjabi-fonts_1%3a0.5.11ubuntu1_all.deb 1 0 0
ttf-ubuntu-font-family_0.80-0ubuntu2_all.deb 0 0 0
ubuntu-extras-keyring_2010.09.27_all.deb 0 0 0
update-manager-kde_1%3a0.156.14.11_all.deb 0 1 0
usb-creator-kde_0.2.38_amd64.deb 0 0 0
userconfig_0.9.0-0ubuntu10_all.deb 1 2 0
vlc_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 0 0 1
vlc-data_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_all.deb 0 1 0
vlc-nox_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 1 1 0
vlc-plugin-notify_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
vlc-plugin-pulse_2.0.5-0ubuntu0.12.04.1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
wireless-tools_30~pre9-5ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
x11-apps_7.6+5ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 3 0
x11-session-utils_7.6+2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
x11-xfs-utils_7.6+1_amd64.deb 0 0 0
xcursor-themes_1.0.3-1_all.deb 0 0 0
xfonts-scalable_1%3a1.0.3-1_all.deb 0 0 0
xinput_1.5.99.1-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb 0 0 0
xorg_1%3a7.6+12ubuntu1_amd64.deb 0 0 1
xorg-docs-core_1%3a1.6-1ubuntu2_all.deb 0 0 0
xsettings-kde_0.12.3-0ubuntu2.1_amd64.deb 0 1 0
________________________________________________________________________________________
Error(s): 704 | Warning(s): 1400 | Info: 24

Incase you think I am BS'n you:
incase.jpg

You know what I should do re-install Ultimate Edition 3.4 Lite, roll in repomaster --service on --autofix and compare the results I assure you the numbers to be minuscule & I am not done yet. Come to think of it repomaster has already fixed a chunk of even those errors. Now I am going to add a --record option to the --service option just for that purpose.

that was easy service section:
if [[ $3 == "--record" ]]; then
PreScan
fi

function PreScan() {
# Pre-check for verbosity
if [[ $1 != "-V" ]]; then
   deb=$1
   else
   deb=$2
fi
FOLDER="${deb%.*}"/
ERR=0
WARN=0
INFO=0
# Section 1 - Error Checking
if [[ $deb == "" ]]; then
   ls -d *.deb > tmp.txt 2>/dev/null
   cat tmp.txt | while read deb
   do
      FOLDER="${deb%.*}"/
      if [[ $2 == "-V" ]]; then
         lintian -i $deb 1> $deb.errors
      else
         lintian $deb 1> $deb.errors
      fi
      if test -s $deb.errors
      then
         echo -e "${bldred}Errors detected in $deb."
      else
      echo -e "${bldwht}We have built a totally perfect deb."
      if test -f $deb
      then
         echo "Recursively removing $FOLDER since we have a perfect deb."
         sudo rm -R $FOLDER 2>/dev/null
      fi
      echo "Moving "$deb" to .debs/"
      rm $deb.errors
      if test -d ./debs/
         then
            mv $deb .debs/
         else
            mkdir -p .debs/
            mv $deb .debs/
      fi   
      fi
   done
else
   if [[ $1 == "-V" ]]; then
      echo "Lintian is in verbose mode"
      lintian -i $deb 1> $deb.errors
   else
      lintian $deb 1> $deb.errors
   fi
echo "Repomaster Service Precheck:" > /var/log/repomaster_errors.log
fi

#Section 2 Logging
if [[ $deb != "" ]]; then
   if test -s $deb.errors
   then
# pre-process errors / warnings.
      echo -e "${bldgrn}Processing Error logs for $deb.errors.${txtrst}"
      cat $deb.errors | while read ERRORS
      do
         PREPROCESS=""
         PREPROCESS=$(echo $ERRORS | grep 'E:')
         if [[ $PREPROCESS != "" ]]; then
            echo $ERRORS >> all_errors.txt
         fi
         PREPROCESS=""
         PREPROCESS=$(echo $ERRORS | grep 'W:')
            echo $ERRORS >> all_warnings.txt
         fi
         PREPROCESS=$(echo $ERRORS | grep 'N:')
            echo $ERRORS >> all_information.txt
         fi
      done
   else
      echo -e "${bldwht}We have built a totally perfect deb."
   fi
else
ls -d *.errors > tmp.txt 2>/dev/null
TSTAMP=$(date)
echo $TSTAMP
cat tmp.txt | while read deb
   do
   echo $TSTAMP | sudo tee -a /var/log/repomaster_errors.log >/dev/null
   cat $deb | sudo tee -a /var/log/repomaster_errors.log >/dev/null
   done
   echo "A full Log written to /var/log/repomaster_errors.log"
fi
}
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby pam » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 am

Thanks Theemahn!

went with your guide a long way and then i ran out of time...it requires more than just commitment.
I started using ubuntu-builder. Its just a toy but does it well ....
Once i get more time ill push forward.

Ultimate Edition 3.5 is the best linux out there.

Thank You.
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
Image Image
pam
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:53 am

pam wrote:Thanks Theemahn!

went with your guide a long way and then i ran out of time...it requires more than just commitment.
I started using ubuntu-builder. Its just a toy but does it well ....
Once i get more time ill push forward.

Ultimate Edition 3.5 is the best linux out there.

Thank You.

Thanks pam; I went through the forums this eve, felt this is the best place to press the most information. Helped another person with Lightdm / Unity greeter issues. I typically chime in on issues unanswered. I am not saying I know it all, not trying to be cocky know alot when it comes to *nix. Shocked to have a GF ;) I live breathe Linux.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Programming