Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Could an OS be a complex-tune..?

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Could an OS be a complex-tune..?

Postby DeeDon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 pm

"WhooH!".. I wish you were here.. Tune playing is "Quantanamera Rumba".. just at the edge of where the volume is about 1 to 5% too-loud.. just where that "sting" starts.. then back it off to where it doesn't hurt, but touches the ear's limit's ceiling...
I wonders if it works this way with every sense, and with everything humans over-use and abuse..?
Seems we need a volume-control feature that addresses to regulate the listener's pain-peak in audio playback.. But I doubt it could ever work with TV, or people...
I'm bet's it works that way with everything in Life...
as if that's one of life's secrets..? or it..?
It need be built in software, as part of a softy's personality, in at bumps four and five...

I said that so I could ask you this.. Is there software that gently shapes the peaks, by sampling echoing and painting..?
What if an OS had a lot of sound shaping pkgs, almost good enough, or better, to record and synth the sounds of the sun.. "solardacity, "lightdacity", or something culturally slightly "perfumeyish, candy, animate".. and texturize it into a sort of positive mude-line, softening its "locky-load", in a parallel to "putting life back into oil's beehive plastic-matrix", being the base to the skin-graft PC/synthetic mind...

If you built software in beehive matrices, with primers locks droors and doors, is there a chance things would work a lot faster in newer solid-state hd's..?
I.E.: "If one were to squeeze-out half a tube of toothpaste into the toilet, and half into the mouth.. it would still all eventually get to the same place.."
So what do you have left now of any value.. besides an empty tube of toothpaste..?
[..is good time to be hearing H.Belafonte's "Shake Shake"..]

How do beehives shapes have anything to do with computers..?
Maybe the beehive is much more important than we know..?
Maybe the beehive is a parallel base to a super invention that puts life back into oil..? Is why I'm guessing that an OS built in/on the beehive matrix would be able to access everything in the OS all at once.. is what a skin-graft PC does, and needs to drive beehive matrixed conductive flowing plastics, is what solid state hd's probably need to be used in PC's...

Start learning this technology, by trimming audio peaks without cutting them, nor "mushing them into burger".. Done nicely, so I don't have to hear and feel all the pain in your music and sounds...
Or.. What is "flowing in/to life"..?
[Celine Dion's "Parler a mon pere".. may well be a new emotion, or door, or something just big and good and fun..?]

Can software written-pages be converted into music, and around +, like "if you recorded all the meteorites that ever hit the earth, and played it all back in a day, would it be "music", or a soft-emotion, or a pants-wetting roar..?" Makes me wonder if a computer-OS can be a "song", or maybe just a few interacting complex-sounds in a beehive matrix..?

Sound is very powerful.. Song is very powerful.. It may well be that sound can be a power-source..? This one still has me baffled.. I heard a series of sounds that left me warm and dry out in the cold and wet.. I hopes I can post it here without causing angry discord.. "I was solo camped in a British Columbia forest, relaxing in the night near my faded fire, when I hears two hard foot stomps from about 200-feet away.. so hard the stomps that the ground trembled.. I felt it through the three folded sleeping bags I was laying on.. I froze motionless/silent breathing.. I heard something approaching, by the sounds of the crushing weeds.. It postured directly behind my head and crouched.. It felt like large fingers took up most of the hair on my head, and let it slowly fall off.. Then a loud long sniff at my hair, and another long deep sniff right at my ear, with enough in-breath that would easily fill my lungs thrice.. Then something touched my neck at my brain-stem, and there was a tiny shock and a sensation like "a large needle was being driven into my neck", and all my muscles went off-line.. I couldn't even blink, nor could I feel my heart beating.. Then a second touch, this time to the back of my head, and another extremely horrible needle-sensation like "a huge needle was being pushed through my skull, into my brain, stopping about 3/4 of an inch in brain tissue".. the worst feeling in my whole lifetime.. Then a frightening sensation like "my brain was in a blender".. My brain was seriously heating-up from the extreme activity.. I telepathed, "What are you?".. Instantly the blending sensation ceased, and my consciousness was face to face with a female adolescent Bigfoot.. I studied the critter from four feet away, but made one silly mistake, and the blending started up again.. I telepathed "Princess, If you continue your scan at that intensity, I be dead in a minute. I more than a minute. Suggest you retract your scan, determine my fragilities, and re-scan accordingly." The blending sensation stopped.. I felt tickles in all my cells at my "solarplex", then the tickling split, half going upward, half going downward. After it stopped tickling inside my feet there was a 15-second pause, then the scanning started up again.. this time soft and subdued, and not heat generating.. It gave me the opportunity to study what it was scanning in me.. I saw a cloud-OS of seven stacked flows of my memory system, each a different pastel mist, each flowing on its own velocity, and maybe I saw and eighth flow, and a ninth..? I saw something else.. I became bored waiting for it to do its scan.. I telepathically asked, "May I scan you while you scan me?".. The reply came from the ground, a voice so *@^%$'ing-loud that it nearly burst my eardrums, and shook the ground like a tank speeding-by a couple feet away, said "LOOK NO TOUCH!".. Green leaves fell from trees for about a quarter mile all around.. Sounded like it was raining leaves all around..

Maybe this could be a computer-OS..? I saw inside their collective unconscious, the outer of its core, and the outer of its perimeter.. but when I postured to enter its core for a little look-see, a large hand was suddenly before me, I supposed commanding me "No enter!".. I obeyed.. In a part of a minute I was ejected from their collective.. I heard the beast walking away crunching weeds under its feet.. The night dew was falling like a fine rain. I was cold and wet. I telepathed to the beast, "Princess, would you kindly return to cover me with my blankets, I'm cold and wet. I don't like cold and wet." Is when she giggled an exquisite giggle, then she made a multi-coo sound ("rift") that left me warm and dry in the wet and cold, as if her sounds established a shield.
My trying to analyse the "shield" eventually broke it in about half an hour, and I was again cold and wet for the rest of the night. Took me 8-hours to finally break the freeze. Now I know why the ancients who met those things, flatly refused to talk about it.. they probably messed in their togas if it took them days to break the freeze. I didn't, but almost...

I experienced how sound can be like "wearing a parka and umbrella". Seems those sounds have never been heard before by humanity. I can't find any of those tones in anything we've got. I'm working on it. I have solved the only first tone in that multi-tone sequence...
Whilst laying there totally paralysed I replayed that tonal rift coo in my mind for over two hours straight, comparing its tones to everything I ever heard.. It seems an impossible task, but I sense a path...

It would be super sweet to just sing a little ditty before going out into the cold and wet, and be warm and dry without the need for parkas gloves rain-gear and hats.. I desperately wants that tune.. I don't know what I need as software to work it out.. Maybe audacity or maybe better, is why I'm asking about audio software in this forum.. I figure it's all still somewhere deep in my memory.. I see it as a blurry ball of pastel coloured cloud, but I can't play it, yet(ti).. I'm wondering if this research holds the potential to make an OS be a song..? It's worth pursuing.. I'm guessing it requires a fully functional mind to make sound work as a environmental-shield.. which means it wouldn't be a good seller unless it worked as an audio recording played-back...
How would sound work as an OS..? I haven't a clue yet, but I feel I might hold the answer somewhere in my mind.. Brain-sucker people are trying to steal it from my head.. If they ever got anything, they wouldn't have a clue what they have.. I need to write the words to make it a science, but I can't start till they stop messing with me...

Wouldn't it be nice to go camping.. and instead of setting up a tent, you just sing a little song, then climb-into the "bubble"..
I love the forest, and it loves me right back....
DeeDon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Re: Could an OS be a complex-tune..?

Postby pch.shot » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Well :downthere :downthere
Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby DeeDon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Explain...
DeeDon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby pch.shot » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 am

Your way over my head. <BREW>
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby jake19 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:57 pm

DeeDon wrote:Explain...

Do you do nothing but troll Linux forums with junk like this?

I'm sorry, but you've been to numerous sites, and start off with something like "Can someone help me with xxxx?", then rant on about the 'bullies', 'demons', and how you met bigfoot, etc. The moderators then tell you to stop, you complain about it, then get banned.

Lather, rinse, repeat.....you're cosmicbrat, occultrush, cosmicb, donaldj, lindav, and probably a dozen other names. If the moderators here are clever, they'll ban you now. Moderators, please look at the Scientific Linux, Fedora, and CentOS forums, along with linuxhelp and linuxquestions for more insight on this guy. Even if I'm banned, that's fine...at least I tried to warn folks here.
jake19
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Micro » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Ultimate Edition Forum is closely monitored. Although everyone has the right to free speech, we do have rules that everyone adhere's to. Jake19, please try not to make accusations towards users, although you are just trying to keep a look out. Don't take this personal, as no offense's from DeeDon have been reported on this site. Thus i am obligated to take a defensive state just as i would if this were regarding you or any other registered user on this forum. No harm has been done, so lets enjoy the rest of our evenings...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephperrello
Thermaltake Series Core X9 SPCC E-ATX Cube Case
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB Quad Channel DDR4
EVGA 120-G1-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W PSU
APC BR1300G Back-UPS Pro 780W/1300VA UPS
ASRock X99 Extreme4 LGA X99 Motherboard
OC-Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHz × 12
Corsair H100i V2 CPU Cooler. 240mm
Kernel Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH x86_64
MATE Desktop Environment 1.12.1
OS - SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB
DATA - 2 SSD 840 EVO RAID 0
MEDIA - 4 HDD 3TB RAID 0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Ti
ViewSonic PJD7820HD
OS - Filesystem F2FS
Arch Linux
Micro
Site Admin

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby jake19 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Blackwolf wrote:Dito Micro's comments....trust me...both forums are closely monitored. ;)

Appreciate the warning though....be interesting to hear DeeDon's side.

Understand, and thanks for taking it in the spirit which it was meant.

From my perspective though, reading the above post (and others of his), don't lend themselves well to the topic of Linux, Ubuntu, or much else. Talking about how a bigfoot probed your mind, and other such things, certainly dilutes the board, and clutters up things.

Can anything in this thread really be said to address issues/features/concerns with Ubuntu or Linux?
jake19
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Micro » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 pm

You need not worry as we are confident and have a firm grasp on what is monitored here on Ultimate Edition. We appreciate your feedback and try not to let this sour your time on Ultimate Edition...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephperrello
Thermaltake Series Core X9 SPCC E-ATX Cube Case
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB Quad Channel DDR4
EVGA 120-G1-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W PSU
APC BR1300G Back-UPS Pro 780W/1300VA UPS
ASRock X99 Extreme4 LGA X99 Motherboard
OC-Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHz × 12
Corsair H100i V2 CPU Cooler. 240mm
Kernel Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH x86_64
MATE Desktop Environment 1.12.1
OS - SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB
DATA - 2 SSD 840 EVO RAID 0
MEDIA - 4 HDD 3TB RAID 0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Ti
ViewSonic PJD7820HD
OS - Filesystem F2FS
Arch Linux
Micro
Site Admin

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby pch.shot » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Ah shucks, fellas.
Attachments
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (7.41 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby DeeDon » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Ok.. I read all that anger.. and it made me feel a little sting in my head behind my eyes.. you hurt my feelings.. I didn't mean to hurt yours.. sorry if I accidentally did.. I was just asking about sound doing stuff in computer operating systems...

So.. Can an OS be driven by sound..? I'm trying to figure how to obsolete the keyboard and mouse using alpha and beta couples, and am wondering if sound might be part of it...

Is there anything out there in computer world that initiates bits of an OS by sounds, yet..?
I'm just asking, here, because some of the people here seems to be the best of the best computer geniuses in the world... I don't know anywhere else to ask these advanced questions.. And I really don't know why my honest little questions generate so much hate and anger..?
DeeDon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Next

Return to Programming