Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Programming in Linux

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Programming in Linux

Postby g0O » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 am

Yes, netbeans is good, and jgrasp is one with a few built in, don't need to install plugins. I mainly use jgrasp, it's really powerfull, with a built in compiler, debug tool, and runs the code in a small window.
-------------------------------
Hardware
--------------------------------
Biostar TF560 A2+ Am2
Amd Phenom 9600 Quad Black Edition 2.3GHz
EVGA: Nvidia Geforce 9600GT KO .
Ram: Kingston 1x 2GB DDR2 800
1 WD 80GB hd (2 Partitions for dualbooting OS's)
1 WD 250GB hd

--------------------
OS'S
--------------------
Ultimate Edition 2.4
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1
==========================================================================

Life is but a snow-ball rolling down a mountain side... Nothing is set in stone... Live for change, don't live for settling down.
g0O
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby princealway » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Currently I am in a book named "Beginning UNIX Programming", which is a good thing.If you really want to explore and see what you know, I prefer to go through the "Unix network programming" by Richard Stevans
princealway
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby jsfmills » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 am

The website really looks interesting.Currently I going through a book named "Beginning Unix Programming" which is a good one.If you really want to explore and see what you know I would prefer to go through "Network programming in Unix environment" by Richard Stevans.
jsfmills
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby hendrleybeton » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 pm

The Linux OS System Administration concepts, programs and tasks covered here apply to ALL other Linux distributions, including: Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Slackware, Debian, SUSE and openSUSE.
hendrleybeton
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby tekronhoye » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:24 am

In the modern environment of Linux, the user may have more time to open a shell, or by a separate movement between sequences. One such tool is called shell programming. He is writing code, the command executed.
tekronhoye
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby daniel2010 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 am

Some books that will help you with linux programming
http://tips-linux.net/en/linux-ubuntu/linux/ebook/Shell%20Scripting

------------------------
linux ubuntu
daniel2010
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby antoniofrengzus » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 am

It depends on how one wrote. I am not sure how it works in C, but if you use standard file for writing (fopen, perhaps?) So, yes, it should work may need to change the address bar absolute using the Linux file system, however.
antoniofrengzus
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby deviltalk » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 pm

i've got so many c++ and c books, the only problem i have is getting an editor that works properly.... one of the books uses code blocks but it does not show my program when i run it and thats the problem i have is seeing my program behaviour, as i need to see it work to understand it better. any suggestions?
Intel(R) Atom CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz
512 KB L2
1 g ram

deviltalk
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby noriorafu » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am

It depends the way you wrote it: I am not sure how C works but if you used a standard for writing the files then yes it ought to just work... you may need to alter absolute addresses to use forward slashes for the linux file technique though.
noriorafu
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby raghuram » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 am

Hi....

I know the bacics of Linux programming like commands installation and some apache configuration....can any one give some good sites so that i can learn kernel and shell programming installing server...in Linux...
raghuram
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

PreviousNext

Return to Programming