Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition Script (Ultamatix)

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Ultimate Edition Script (Ultamatix)

Postby TheeMahn » Sun May 22, 2011 6:15 am

oceania68 wrote:i was playing with Ultamatix and it looks .....kool... but i didnt go thru with it, i just wanted to see what it does... anyhow, Theeman, i feel after reading these 22 pages that took ages... needs a break and a holiday in the Bahamas...

Is there anyone else out that whom can join in and lend a helping hand perhaps? I would, if I knew what i was doing... Ive only just started learning Python... but speaking from a "community's" stand point, it would be good if others could pitch in and participate to relieve Theeman of some tedious demands.... :D as a suggestion of course... :D

Well brother, lets break this down. Ubuntu in their infinite wisdom as well as python has decided html does not exist. I when I have time will work through this. Laymans terms work for you? I am not trying to point a finger. Google is your buddy.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby oceania68 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 am

TheeMahn wrote:
oceania68 wrote:i was playing with Ultamatix and it looks .....kool... but i didnt go thru with it, i just wanted to see what it does... anyhow, Theeman, i feel after reading these 22 pages that took ages... needs a break and a holiday in the Bahamas...

Is there anyone else out that whom can join in and lend a helping hand perhaps? I would, if I knew what i was doing... Ive only just started learning Python... but speaking from a "community's" stand point, it would be good if others could pitch in and participate to relieve Theeman of some tedious demands.... :D as a suggestion of course... :D

Well brother, lets break this down. Ubuntu in their infinite wisdom as well as python has decided html does not exist. I when I have time will work through this. Laymans terms work for you? I am not trying to point a finger. Google is your buddy.

Laymans or technical, doesnt matter... but i have no idea what u on about... point finger? Google? html dont exist? I have no idea how u got that out of my statement but if it works for ya, good o.. Oh and if they think HTML dont exist, what are they using? XML? VRML? I think they just like to be different so they can say they are different...
Linux needs to invest in Simplicity if it is to stand a chance against Windows.. :D

Registered linux user #454306
My machine has registration number #362486.
oceania68
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Christmas Edition

Postby paulleon » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 am

Just installed ULTAMATIX on my laptop, and, all I have to say is,
THANKS, You've outdone yourself!!!

MODERATOR NOTE: no adds please.
(removed by guru)
paulleon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby pch.shot » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 am

Is this Polish?
Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby sohar ankur » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 am

yes i found it great
MODERATOR NOTE: Links to nursing schools have NOTHING to do with the subject, don't do this. Only warning
sohar ankur
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Previous

Return to Programming