Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

New Releases of Ultimate Edition on Sourceforge

News & Events etc. will be posted here.

New Releases of Ultimate Edition on Sourceforge

Postby Xanayoshi » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am

Ultimate Edition 3.4.1 lite, 3.4.1. and 3.5.1 in both 32 and 64 bit are available on Sourceforge now!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimateedition/files/

Please be sure to check your MD5 sum, be patient, and don't be too hard on your internet while you are downloading!!!

<BREW>

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Re: New Releases of Ultimate Edition on Sourceforge

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 am

Xanayoshi wrote:Ultimate Edition 3.4.1 lite, 3.4.1. and 3.5.1 in both 32 and 64 bit are available on Sourceforge now!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimateedition/files/

Please be sure to check your MD5 sum, be patient, and don't be too hard on your internet while you are downloading!!!

<BREW>

Na, do not sweat. Wait until next release, I watched my ol lady streaming in Ultimate Edition 3.4.1 lite from my copy account an admin there. Those that signed up for a copy account will not worry. Sourceforge is also not a joke. We will soon be spitting gigs a sec & free ;)

push.png
one file that is uploading is 53GB!!!

Due to "sharing" as I posted on main, I can load in terabytes and not care. I just set in motion the ol ladies machine assisting uploading from her house, so should fill twice as fast. I tried to get admin to assist me, hmm. Once it goes public, hmmm.

Based on the following, how much information has been uploaded?
current.png
You would be shocked.

Each account added means more space. Lets say 4 accounts 50GB, that would be times 4 or 200GB. You can rest assured more then 4 accounts tied on the Ultimate Edition account. Space is not the concern right? Speed, we are talking about Baracuda Networks. Like playing with Google. My data portion of the graph is me backing up websites, source code that I prefer at the time to keep to myself etc. The source I can pick up from that root folder and instantly share with you. When it goes hot, will open many an eye.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Return to News and Events