Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Re: Ultimate Edition 3.0?

News & Events etc. will be posted here.

Postby chyzler » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 am

pclinuxguru wrote:
chyzler wrote:Hey Guys How goes the Battle? It's awful quiet around here.

quite ?

Not keeping up with Ultimate Edition dev team news I take it ?
Blackwolf wrote:He means this thread :D
Gee Sorry Guys for not being privy to that info. Thanks for enlightening us on what's happening in the inner circle. Just how does a "Newbie" like myself and others become a dev team member?
chyzler

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 64 BIT

Postby Meister » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 pm

chyzler wrote:
pclinuxguru wrote:
chyzler wrote:Hey Guys How goes the Battle? It's awful quiet around here.

quite ?

Not keeping up with Ultimate Edition dev team news I take it ?
Blackwolf wrote:He means this thread :D
Gee Sorry Guys for not being privy to that info. Thanks for enlightening us on what's happening in the inner circle. Just how does a "Newbie" like myself and others become a dev team member?

Do not take this the wrong way but we are pretty open as to what is going on around here all you have to do is read the forums. As to becoming a member of the dev team I guess the best way is to impress us, I will explain so do not think us narcissistic. Everyone on this team is active on the forums helping as we can, so this is a good start. Showoff your talents are you a gimp master able to make sick art work? then post it. Now this goes for any skill you have , if we do not know what you can do how could we want to add you to the team. That being said being a healthy part of the Ultimate Edition community is a big plus as well be it here or on Ultimate Edition OZ . I hope this has answered your question and been helpful and i hope to hear more from you.
Meister
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby pclinuxguru » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Ya mate, tons and tons of news . Lots going on right now, quite we are not.

Team?

What ya got to bring to the table?

How devoted to Ultimate Edition are ya?

What's the best os on the planet?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D <BREW>
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby billhedrick » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:51 pm

pclinuxguru wrote:Ya mate, tons and tons of news . Lots going on right now, quite we are not.

Team?

What ya got to bring to the table?

How devoted to Ultimate Edition are ya?

What's the best os on the planet?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D <BREW>

Well, I am still nostalgic for Mac System 7...
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby chyzler » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Well, for starters I build computers as a hobby. I personally own 8 of them. Most if not all I own or sell have Ultimate Edition on them. Some just can't pry themselves away from that Windows thingy though but I'm working to fix that. . I have been toying with Linux for at least 12 years now and I have tried almost all the flavors of it there could possibly be. And I found Ultimate to be my Go To Distro. If there is a question I can answer I will be more than happy (proud) to answer and help my peers.
chyzler

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 64 BIT

Return to News and Events