Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

pclinuxguru & PC-TRENDS site now up

News & Events etc. will be posted here.

pclinuxguru & PC-TRENDS site now up

Postby pclinuxguru » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Shes a business site but directly tied (offering) OZ & Ultimate Edition & LSF offerings as well.

Now I have a home all in one that clients can see and pick packages based on wants and likes. This in turn gets the word out in my area even better about your remixes and sites.

Would love to see ya stop by and say hello.

http://pctrends.freeforums.org/index.php

Awesome awesome work helping put it together by blackwolf & mmesantos1

Deeply appreciated. ;cheers

Note: mmesantos1 has 4 more sections to add to reflect what was just talked about. It will be done soon I am sure.
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Re: pclinuxguru & PC-TRENDS site now up

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 am

We are capable of 1/2 a petabyte in a month. We utilize squat of that. I intend to open an eye or 2. All you need is opening eye. When I drop a main post you can say phuch distrowatch. Ask Oz if they are acknowledged? Huge intervention. I will not lose sleep if they drop me, actually I can take from them. A million at a time. It is in their best interest not to upset me, yet they have.

Sounds like I should have ....?

I want to drop off the planet, by their behalf. Ooh damn we did not see #1......... 4 O.K.? We do not exist

A fowl taste enters my mouth. Let me drop an alpha? Suck my...............

Biased... Do I need to write a unbiased distrowatch, let's not stop there a vote system, take what they have and bury it?

We already see millions, sorry I did not fill their pockets. That sounds biased. Hard to find a guy that does not care about $

O.k. How many ppl seen my latest post and was dropped today, across all sites. I eventually quit, millions at a time.Do you prefer, I place vestige?
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby dougal » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:24 am

If your looking for support TheeMann, I'm with you. Your systems are proving to be the best for 'any' computer I put it onto. Kernel 3 unfortunately does not work completely for me with Gurus walk through. He has seen that it doesn't for the architecture of the computers I have tried it on. At least that is, the new ATI driver doesn't.

I am patient, I will wait for your glorious new Ultimate Edition to come out. I am sure everyone else is the same and behind you all the way.
I do what I can with my very limited resources and spread the word to anyone that will listen. Most are afraid, I don't know why. Fear of the unknown I think. I say have fun, be adventurous, enjoy your computer filled with software that works and does what you want instead of having to use what Microsoft wants you to pay for big time.

People that have Windows stuck onto their machines either do it because they have to for work or financial gain or there is perhaps not a program in the Linux World that will do the job but, I have learned over the last year that systems like you have put together are great works of art from someone that gets no financial reward for the effort but, you can bask in the praise of all who want the system on their machines.

Have a nice day...
ImageImage

Serious Ultimate Edition user with little talent but, stacks of enthusiasm and willing to help anyone as much as I humbly can...
Main OS: Ultimate Edition 2.6 on all my machines (can't live without Emerald)
On probation OS: 3.5 64-bit
dougal
Site Admin

Operating System: Other O/S

Postby pclinuxguru » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 am

I do all I can to support and advertise Ultimate Edition thee. I have great respect for your works and you as a person.

I just want you to know you have another site and market open to you at any time.

Mean time, I continue to remain loyal member of Ultimate Edition.

I try and help every bit I can.

I would like to see more videos and screen shots of Ultimate Edition on the site as meister gets time. <BREW>
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:51 am

pclinuxguru wrote:I do all I can to support and advertise Ultimate Edition thee. I have great respect for your works and you as a person.

I just want you to know you have another site and market open to you at any time.

Mean time, I continue to remain loyal member of Ultimate Edition.

I try and help every bit I can.

I would like to see more videos and screen shots of Ultimate Edition on the site as meister gets time. <BREW>

You did not just fall into your position, we are a team right? I have turned down $ and still do so, will you when put in my position? The greedy man always get's the shaft. Please try and look outside of the box.

I will not deny his loyalty, he is about to take my job or I am quiting. Let me put him in the eye of the Internet. He of all deserves it. You go boy. I will drop Ultimate Edition 3.0 and 3.1 and I am retiring from building O/S's, does not mean I will not continue programming for the Ultimate Edition Team. A large and traumatic event what I write will provide me vestige a popular word via me currently. Do not take that word to heart. Small is not the word.

The chances are slim many have seen this, what threshold would a global have yielded? Think hard. I do want things out from under me, I am tired & you are the best candidate. Let me make it worse, you or we are done. Do you want to disappoint that many ppl? I understand. I am done regardlessly.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby pclinuxguru » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 am

Said it before my friend. Just let me know what I - we can do to help.

If you decide it's time . Like I have been hearing , not from only you. You have not only me, but a team ready and willing to carry on the torch . Loyal to Ultimate Edition I very much am.

meister and I have asked that you even conceder more of a team build effort . This would allow for far less work on your part, allow us to build and you to finalize if that helps. You have not even had a chance to see the final product, I suspect it would require far less work on your part.

Never intended or wanted you to see the one you did. Some massive oops there lol. :?

That was a learning attempt haha.

As for $$$ Linux is free, every last build I have made for the people has and always will be free.

Only the labor cost $$$. It is how I stay in business.
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby billhedrick » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:16 am

Thee, the work you have done mostly by yourself is amazing. Many people (myself included) tried lots of Ubuntus and weren't satisfied. You have set the standard for releases now, and I think you have collected a good batch of people around you to keep the work going. When you are done with 3.0 and 3.1, take a long need break, kiss your girl, collect a pay check and enjoy.
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby chyzler » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 am

OK Guys just my two cents. I have been a loyal user of Ultimate edition since version 1.6 and I have seen this Distro become one of the best out there. That being said I have also seen this forum go down the shoots as of late. That being all the wannabes riding the bandwagon. If ya have to make a buck with this OS at least keep it to yourselves. This is and always will be a FREE Distro. Well that is my honest opinion. And Thee get your **** together Brother you are THEE MANN around here and always will be. No one could possibly replace you ever.
chyzler

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 64 BIT

Return to News and Events