Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

No OS Found with Ultimate 3.6 x64

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 3.6

Re: No OS Found with Ultimate 3.6 x64

Postby MMTMM » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:22 pm

tomwild wrote:I got the 64 bit to download and then burned to a disc. Looks like the files are there. I did a restart and booted from the dvd but it stalled when it got to the area where it's seeing my usb hubs. It sees my logitech wireless mouse but stalls at that point. I'll keep trying.

...ditto! :lol:

However, I ran the ISO in virtualbox first and it booted just fine. Burnt to disk, tried to boot, then I get the EXACT same problem...it gets to the USB and Logitech mouse and stops. I unplugged the mouse transmitter and tried again...it still failed at the same spot.

The only difference between yours and mine: yours is 64 bit and mine is 32 bit...yet the exact same problem. However, this problem should be addressed in a whole new thread instead of this one.

BTW, I finally got it downloaded from a Canadian mirror.
MMTMM
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby paddy edwards » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 am

hi
i have the same problem
i tried dowloading the iso from 5 different mirrors,but everytime i get file corrupt or unknown archive
i even tried to write the file in windows 7 but no joy
;)
paddy edwards
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby tomwild » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:34 am

Frustration finally made me give up on 3.6. Kept having the same trouble no matter where i downloaded it from. 32 bit and 64 bit. So, i downloaded 3.4.2 and am now a happy camper. I hope the problems with 3.6 get ironed out. I would like to try it out. I even tried 3.6 lite with no luck. I'm glad I'm not the only one having the problem. I was beginning to feel , well, stupid. Thanks for everyone's help.
tomwild
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby trooper » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:10 am

SUCCESS. DOWNLOADED AND RUNNING ON FLASH DRIVE. Used this link: https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1E ... %20Systems
trooper
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby nesnfsn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Gave up.

Was able to download and burn to dvd from the "copy" file, but stalled during initial stage of installation, after tell it to use english. Get to next screen, select download other apps during installation and other option, and click on Continue, then nothing.

5 minutes later, nothing.
Another 5 minutes later, nothing.
45 minutes later, still on same screen.

Tried this multiple times, and have just given up on installing Ultimate Edition 3.6 64bit.

Will try 3.7 once posted, but 3.6 is a non-starter (literally) for me.
Hackintosh OS X 10.7.2 / (WAS) Ultimate Edition 2.9 x64 (ON HOLD for 3.1/3.2)
Asus P6T, 6GB DDR3 RAM / PowerColor HD6850 Fanless GPU / Intel i7 930 CPU
1 500GB Seagate SATA-II HDD, 1 WD 2 TB Green SATA-II HDD
nesnfsn
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Acaster » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Same here

I have to select the boot menu from the setup screen and force the computer to boot from the DVD

And then I get the problem in the other thread about hanging at the 'Preparing to install ultimate' screen..
Change ain't what it used to be

Ultimate Edition 3.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 3.6, 3.8, 3.9, 4.2b & bgl
i5-760 @ 2.8 GHz cpu
MSI MS 7613 MainBoard
16 GigaBytes RAM
Hitachi 1 TB & Western Digitial 1 TB HDs
Radeon HD 5570
Acaster
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Previous