Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server

Help and support for Ultimate Edition Server

Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 am

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT FINAL, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL AS WELL ISSUES IN CURRENT INFO

Contents

Introduction:

IMG_20171208_113553.jpg
55″ 4K TV downstairs it has a Roku integrated with wireless AC

For the first time we will be releasing a server based Operating System (hopefully before XMAS) <<- Do not hold me to that. I have been running this Operating System on my main rig for at least a month, but have full intentions of buying a 32 Core AMD 1U unit to drop in our server rack, install this O/S on it on and serve my entire house media content as well webpages / beta testers additional content & build Operating Systems off of it. Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server has all the goodies of 5.7 full + a ton of networking features. Off the rip or "out of the box" much of the legwork has been done for you. Many services are already setup and running right off the live disk.

EDIT 12/26/17: I am sorry I have failed you on releasing 5.7 Server before Xmas & with good reason. GoDaddy has been extorting me for years, I have been moving server after server. More on this in a second. Will you too get it? Yes, absolutely when? Yet to be determined. I have roughly 1/2 a TB to upload & setup. 32 Core rig server will be here tomorrow as well & I am off work as of noon tomorrow until Jan 9th.

Moved to new hosting (Even though they look the same, I can assure you are done setup, or inroute to new hosting):

Looking at the list above tomorrow I can host 6 of the 8 above and a few more that are in route to be transfered to new hosting on the 32 core inbound. I am going to have to learn DNS (Domain Name Service) routing. I have no desire to set up a hosting company and insufficient bandwidth to handle much more than I have signified.

The forum and main absolutely NOT on our server and I don't care if I had an Epyc in the rack. This is a server I am building right? Will they move to new hosting absolutely. I am officially done with GoDaddy. I do not have enough bandwidth or horsepower or I would host them myself. osbuilder.com for the same reason.

Uptime will not be determined if I am in windows playing a game or not, uptime will be based on that server in the rack:
Screenshot_20171226_192851.png
11 days uptime. The server will crush that number,

===--== END EDIT

While it may seem that a server is needed, I have a quad core sitting across the room I can assure you will do everything I presented as my intentions of using a 32 core for minus building Operating Systems. I have been running the O/S on a Liquid cooled 8 Core RyZen and have not been flooded offline or had any serious issues. Security wise, the O/S has many protection options pre-enabled Fail2Ban for example. What this app does if someone attempts to hack my server, strike 3 you are out. All automatically done. I have really spent the time honing this O/S. I can assure that is the tip of the iceburg.

Rolling-hot.jpg
6U server rack

Media Server Configuration:

Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server has 3 different Media Server applications. I have set all three up as best I could minus pointing the applications to where your media is located.

Media Servers

Mindlna
Screenshot_20171216_043249.png
Webmin Interface for Mindlna

Mindlna is a awesome lightweight server. It is pretty much the only media server I use. It is faster, uses less resources, and atypically does not let me down. There is no GUI (Graphical User Interface) for configuration (minus the plugin I added into webmin for you), so all modifications are done through the terminial.

Configuration file:
sudo nano /etc/minidlna.conf

Code: Select all
# Specify the user name or uid to run as (root by default).
# On Debian system command line option (from /etc/default/minidlna) overrides this.
user=theemahn

# Path to the directory you want scanned for media files.
#
# This option can be specified more than once if you want multiple directories
# scanned.
#
# If you want to restrict a media_dir to a specific content type, you can
# prepend the directory name with a letter representing the type (A, P or V),
# followed by a comma, as so:
#   * "A" for audio    (eg. media_dir=A,/var/lib/minidlna/music)
#   * "P" for pictures (eg. media_dir=P,/var/lib/minidlna/pictures)
#   * "V" for video    (eg. media_dir=V,/var/lib/minidlna/videos)
#   * "PV" for pictures and video (eg. media_dir=PV,/var/lib/minidlna/digital_camera)

media_dir=V,/media/40TB/New Flickz
media_dir=V,/media/40TB/Shared Videos
media_dir=A,/media/40TB/Shared Music
media_dir=P,/media/40TB/Shared Pictures
media_dir=V,/media/16TB/New Flickz
media_dir=V,/media/16TB/Shared Videos
media_dir=A,/media/12TB/Shared Music
media_dir=P,/media/12TB/Shared Pictures

My current configuration file, you will want to modify it similarly based on location of your media files. I notify etc. I have already modified for you. You will of course want to change the username. root or ultimate I believe is default. You will want to change this to the username you created when installing, press CTRL+X save and exit.

If you receive the following error:

theemahn@JackHammer:~$ minidlnad -R
rm: cannot remove '/var/cache/minidlna/files.db': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove '/var/cache/minidlna/art_cache': Permission denied
[2018/04/06 04:12:23] minidlna.c:855: fatal: Failed to clean old file cache. EXITING

then using the username you entered in the configuration file above:

Code: Select all
sudo chown theemahn:theemahn /var/cache/minidlna/

Restart the server:
sudo service minidlna stop
minidlnad -R

Although Minidlna does have a web interface, I did not add it: http://localhost:8200/ It suits no configuration only stats.
Screenshot_20171216_063417.png
Minidlna Server Status

Kodi
Kodi (formerly XBMC) unless you have been sleeping under a rock is is a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as home on a small screen.
Screenshot_20171216_044943.png
Kodi Media player /server

Screenshot_20171216_045608.png
Adding TV Shows

I am not going to go into mass detail, I expect most users will know what Kodi is & how to configure it. Google is your buddy here if you do not know how. I have pre-enabled server options for you including "Apple Airplay" so you can watch movies for example on your Apple IPad.

MediaTomb
MediaTomb is an open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices. I have taken the time to turn on the GUI (Graphical User Interface) & create a link in your browser for configuration.
Screenshot_20171216_050032.png
MediaTomb

MediaTomb configuration files are located in a hidden (CTRL+H in Caja to show hidden files) folder under your home folder called .mediatomb/. You really should not have to mess with these files I have already done so for you. I want you to be aware they are there:
Screenshot_20171216_050559.png
MediaTomb Configuration file

Web Server Configuration:
Included and pre-configured in Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server is Apache2 webserver it is the same server that hosts my current rig at time of this post. I have not replaced the files it is the default webpage these files are located at /var/www/html/ which is Apache's "DocumentRoot" placing files or webpages such as index.html make them accessable anywhere in the world. Understanding what Apache does is beyond the scope of this post. While the "Default Webpage" lists localhost, it can still be accesed externally:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/awstats.pl resolves to http://theemahn.mynetgear.com/cgi-bin/awstats.pl Yes, I have preset the CGI BIN up too for you.
Screenshot_20171216_051616.png
Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server default homepage

There are many statistical applications built in and pre-configured for you. awstats being just one of them:
Screenshot_20171216_051627.png
Awstats

Webmin?:
What is Webmin?
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any modern web browser, you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and much more. Webmin removes the need to manually edit Unix configuration files like /etc/passwd, and lets you manage a system from the console or remotely.

I have conveniently created you a short-cut or bookmark in your browser to access the web interface. If you are running Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server Live your username will be ultimate, your password will be blank to login. If you have installed it on your rig, your username and password will be the same as you assigned when you installed it.

The first time you login I suggest you "Refresh modules"
Screenshot_20171216_052842.png
Refreshing modules.

As I built this O/S and added features I would have to do that after each feature I added & rebuild the O/S. Something I do not have time to do.

One of the main things I want to point out, while you can control virtually any aspect of your server. If there is an additional feature you want Webmin on the left dropdown Webmin Configuration, Webmin Modules:
Screenshot_20171216_054605.png
Webmin Modules

Screenshot_20171216_055208.png
Install Webmin modules right from the web.

Ultimate Edition Specific Tools:

If you are running Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server you do not need to download any of the tools listed they are integrated. Other then TheeMahn's O/S Builder it is being built virtually daily. What may not work today, may work tomorrow.

I have enhanced a few tools I have wrote specifically for Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server. Conky Builder 1.29 I have enhanced to support detection of NAS (Network Attached Storage) drives. I have enhanced Nasup to 2.0.1 for the same reason, this is a server we are dealing with. It is all about connectivity.
Screenshot_20171208_133657.png
Conky Builder 1.29

Screenshot_20171208_132718.png
Nasup 2.0.1

I do plan on enhancing Nasup further to scan into the NAS looking for external drives. The white box as seen in the pic above has the black box next to it plugged into the back of it and Nasup can not see it yet. That is also a 8TB drive I don't have access to. I should not say that I do through AFP protocol. The box next to it is a 12TB Raid 0 USB 3.1 drive that is cruising at USB 3.0 speed something I am also not happy about. I am the kinda guy that makes things like that change. The rack of hard drives you see on the shelf will enter the 32 core rig. I have a unused SSD to boot from, do not think NVME is not in the picture for the future server. Moving Gigabytes per second.

Other Server Features:

Once again, "Out of the Box" many additional features have been pre-configured for you. Let me tell you a story, where I work a regular 40 hour a week job. I have been called a "Enabler" when programming for the shop by the HR department. I asked her what she ment by that, she told me a story that makes sense. She said do you remember before cell phones you used to know peoples phone numbers? I said yes. She said now you do not care, your cell phone stores that information. You no longer care. The person that wrote that is also a Enabler. You make your Managers not have to think a "Enabler".

I guess I make people stupid. ;)

I hope you enjoyed that tidbit of information. How did I pre-configure services such as SSH (Secure Shell)? I did not have to other then setting "ultimate" as default once installed takes your username & password. I can FTP (File Transfer Protocol) into currently my rig soon to be server. I have sat downstairs and SSH into my rig and rebooted it from a tablet. Lazy? "Enabler" remember. Seem insecure? Your first line of defence is the password you set when installing. Many services are set-up by default to only allow access from your local network, let's not forget there are services that will automatically ban users for trying to hack your server. In my opinion such services should be a quintessential service to all Linux based platforms, but what do I know? I have only been building Operating Systems for 11 years.

Other Services
    • SSH
    • FTP
    • Postfix (mail Server)

THIS SECTION IS STILL BEING WRITTEN

What is SSH?
SSH is basically the equivalent to opening a terminal on your server, no matter the device.
theemahn@theemahn:~$ ssh theemahn.mynetgear.com
The authenticity of host 'theemahn.mynetgear.com (127.0.1.1)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:HRd0c0nuNj9Hc5vrlwMJA5vs0ZLQAsR3sf8Dg29NmEY.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

First what is SHA256? 256 bit encryption. Not that heavy, I have 4096 bit Encryption on our websites. I did contemplate setting up SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but would require me to "buy" a certificate for all our users. I am not a Billionaire yet ;) I could write a post on SSL, well beyond the scope of this post. Let's continue:
[email protected]'s password:
Welcome to Ultimate Edition 5.7 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.13.0-19-generic x86_64)

* Documentation: http://forumubuntusoftware.info/

* Ubuntu is participating in Google Code-in, a contest to introduce students
from 13 to 17 years old to free software. You can join as a student or as a
mentor:
- https://ubu.one/UcodeIn

0 packages can be updated.
0 updates are security updates.

Last login: Sat Dec 9 16:14:43 2017
theemahn@theemahn:~$

If I wanted I could update the "uecorebuilder" a part of TheeMahn's O/S builder to stoke out any reference to Ubuntu. I enjoy that our forum is referenced first to anything that Canonical advises ;) Once logged in, you P0wn the server. Someone comfortable at the terminal could wreak real havok. Note the 127.0.0.1. The authenticity of host 'theemahn.mynetgear.com (127.0.1.1)' can't be established., we will get back to that in a moment.

What is FTP?
FTP is a acronym for File Transfer Protocol.

This is also set up for you & engaged off the snap or "Out of the box", once again when you set a username and login, will carry out your username and password once installed.

Don't want to run a ftp server? This is a server Operating system:
sudo apt-get remove --purge vsftp

GFTP:
Screenshot_20171216_220640.png
GFTP

FTP is external, I did say I would approach this later. This is not a 127.0.0.1, local host event & provided the ability to remove FTP Server. I will leave mine in place, nothing like moving data across the house at gigabit speeds. When the "Hackers Challenge" happens I look for this to be the way they get in.

I want you to think about what I just said. I highly doubt I have anything to worry about. 3 strikes they are out anyways. I hope they have their ducks in a row. It is coming. Once the 32 core lands here I will set it up & ask the community to hack it. About 80,000 people a day. We will see a post on main about that later. Last check I am Cocky. Lets move on to your mailserver.

What is Postfix?
Still writing.... Actually going to bed.
Ultimate Edition Server 5.7 Future:

Well, I guess I am going to start by queuing you in a minimal server is also coming. No pretty screenshots here raw power, not done. Please stay tuned. As crazy as this may sound I have known I will die on December 16th, I bet close to 30 years. Is my day today? That has screwed with me year after year.

Screenshot_20171216_094210.png
Wifey got mad. I could have bought that at $320.00 with shipping back in Sept & worked overtime to pay for it.

While the server above with 32 CPU Cores & 24GB of ram would make most think it would chew up my Liquid cooled RyZen 8 core (16 Thread) rig and eat it for breakfast. This is not the case. The server lacks in general I/O (Input / Output) Sata II for example. The RyZen has NVME without looking it up, a computer acronym that stands for (Non-Voltile Memory Expansion) All I can say, it is very fast. When I first got it benched at 3.2 Gigabytes per second. Nasty fast. Now what good is a drive that fast at 1/2 a TeraByte. This is where a server steps in with raid (Redundant Array of In-Expensive Disks) capabilities. Lets say I drop in 4 X 8TB drives Sata II maxes out 300 MB/s X 4 1.2 Gigabytes per sec and 32 TeraBytes in space. It sounds like we are heading in the right direction right?

I have other plans:
IMG_20171218_175137.jpg
3 PCIE cards and a M.2 Drive.

These are cards I already had lying around. With very little doubt the USB 3.0 card will go in (First card on the Left). The server has a ton of USB connectivity for such a small unit 1U means it will suck up one slot of 6 in the rack, however all ports are USB 2.0, massive difference between 2.0 and 3.0. If I want I can buy a USB 3.1 card and jack the 12TB drive in it & let the server control all my data. USB 3.1 is twice as fast as 3.0. I do think it is a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket. The card next to it is a dual RAID ESata (Extrernal Serial ata) Will connect nicely to the Black box outside the server rack with 8 bays, max 32 TB. This does leave a theoretical max of 1.2 Gigabytes of speed, the limitation being 2 lines at Sata III. Next card a boot drive Crucial M.2 512GB SSD, next card Rocket Raid 640. I hate this card, want to know why? When this card was in my rig it adds about 30 seconds to my boot-time as it scans for drives and sets up raid. In a server I wont care. What is the theoretical maximum using that card? That is probably where I will go and not use the Dual ESata card. The server only has 2 8X PCI 2.0 ports.

First lets understand PCI Express.

I enjoy making you guys think. I have 7 Hard drives + a SSD to use in the server (all Sata III). No matter the direction I go will it take down the RyZen rig? Spoiler alert... I can not shove 7 hard drives in a 1U unit, no matter the speed internal, due to the boot drive SSD sucking up a port.. My best bet is the Esata alternative. I will approach this when it is in my grasp. This I want you to fully understand building a O/S will stroke the RyZen rig hands down. Parallel processing in software design. A long time ago on DigitalOcean I purchased a 64 core for the day and was $640 for a month. This was $410 and own it for life and not virtual. I buy one more? I think what we have inbound is enough for now.

Ultimately, I can scan the INTERNET for reviews of the same 32 core rig and know what a dumbass owns it, no pun intended. I will take full advantage of it. I have not got into NVME on the same Server rig, yes it does exist. Thinking outside of the box. PCI 2.0 X8 is how many Gigabytes per sec? Throw that server away?

Yes, I do have $#!% like that laying around. Since I am just blowing off at the head. I enjoy the wifey to slam me. I most certainly know what I am talking about. PCI Express 2.0 is your only limitation. My Ryzen Rig is PCI 3.0, does not matter. Let's not talk shop of a ThreadRipper or a Epyc? Damn, I own AMD EPYC, AMD NAPLES. I guess I am bias & 3 others I am not going to list. Wait until I put the server online. It will get worse before it gets better. Tell me the Threadripper is what I should have bought? The lanes a Threadripper are to be desired. 128 lanes on a Eypc, now that we have studied PCI Express. Solid AMD man, can not understand why I bought multiple websites over them?

Repercussions are coming.

This may bother you if you are a Intel guy:
https://wccftech.com/amd-navi-gpu-spott ... x-drivers/

Would you like me as a developer verify? I will tell you this, if AMD has entered the 7nm (NanoMeter) technology it is pretty much bad across the board. Intel has their tootsies in 10 nm and proud to be there. Smaller is better. AMD's only completion would be Samsung & probably not much there. Why would I say Samsung no challenge? Samsung is all abut technologies for your cellphone, actually scares me. I told investors to get out in 4Q this year sell AMD stock. If Navi is there it is bad news for Samsung, who is Intel?

I am sorry to do this a few days later 12/10/2017, Samsung is also happy to enter 10 Nanometer technology.
https://wccftech.com/samsung-2nd-gen-10 ... roduction/

7nm kernel technology from AMD is entering into the mix. Why would you waste time writing software for hardware that does not exist? You can only Ignore AMD so much. They have AI (Atificial Intelligence) with higher then Human Intelligence it shows each and every-time I look at their stock. It would not surprise me if they are using the same AI to advance technology. They do not care about stock. I watched them get slamed over Bitcoin etc. AMD called it a bonus, they are far from done. Speaking of that what is the fastest Bitcoin miner in the world. That would be a 128 Core AMD Epyc Server. Damn, AMD Sucks!!! ;)

You do know I build Linux based Operating Systems and can see that right.
10.98 USD Price increase 0.69 (6.71%) today? I sold at $12.50 a share. I have seen $15.55 a share, both are squat.

Lets get down to the bottom line.
https://hothardware.com/news/baidu-roll ... ata-center
Trump tried to get Apple back into the US of A. Apple told if each and every U.S citizen were to work for Apple would be insufficient to produce the Billions of products for the 7 Billion ppl on this planet. We do not have the manpower. Let's shift products to the Billions of people. What if I just 1% of the $51 Billion dollar industry? You O.K with that, only $51,000,000? I am O.K. with 1/2 of a single percent. Why such the concentration on building a server, by the way:

Scheduled Delivery:

Wednesday, 12/27/2017 , By End of Day

I took 1/2 a day Wednesday off, Thursday & do not go back to work until Jan 9. Plans formulate. I have written software beyond what you have seen & I do not care if you are a Admin here or on Main. I have locked down software production.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Let me try and tell you a final story. I listen to that server wind up as you gentlemen attempt to hack it. We are talking 10 fans at 10,000 RPMS, Drowns out my music. I hear you knocking, but you can-not come in. You have burnt your chance. I have not asked for you to do so yet. You only get 3. and the server will automatically ban you. It is a nasty computer. I look forward to seeing who actually takes it. All admin / moderators are exempt from trying.

I do have encryption set up on the server, hope that does not deter you.
I obtain true root access by:
sudo mount -i -o remount,exec,dev /home/legion

I will help you well beyond that when the hackers challenge hits. Funny, I can not hear the water wind up. This has probably been going on for months. Probably the right thing is to export from my rig to the server, those that have attempted to hack my rig are also exempt, even though I told them not to do so yet.

1/11/18: Just built a new server edition and loaded it to a thumbdrive a O/S that will never see the INTERNET & Legion built it for me.
Screenshot_20180110_191153.png
Building a O/S from the web. Coming soon.

Screenshot_20180111_185628.png
How?

The server is loud, understand that clearly, 10 fans at 10,000 Revolutions per minute when under a load. I eventually intend to shove it out of this room & into the basement. I am taking steps to get it away from me, first across the room. I do enjoy seeing in excess 100 Megabytes a sec. from it. Cat 5E cable is not cutting it.
Screenshot_20180111_205402.png
Cat 7 on it's way.

50 foot is not enough to reach my basement. The server has dual Gigabit Ethernet, why cat 7, and not 6? In the future, if I upgrade the server. I do not want to replace the lines. When I drop lines, it will be lines. The house will be wired for sound. Another expensive project.

Let me try and get this out in the open, the speed of any device is only encumbered by slowest part in that device. That is hard to grasp, let me provide an example. Let's say Legion had a mechanical hard disk to boot from Sata II being a limiter of 300 megabit per sec. & I pull at Gigabit no matter how hard I pull I will at max see 300 megabit, not Gigabit. That is called a bottleneck in the computer industry. I have downloaded from Legion at 113 Megabytes a second (still a bottleneck of gigabit Ethernet). Today 11.2 Megabytes a sec, Once again a bottleneck cat 5E provides me. I do have a bunch of cat 7 here, just not that long. 10 gigabit Ethernet is coming, would max out the SSD in Legion, the bottleneck then becomes the SSD, replace with NVME. It is a war in a technology.

05/21/19:
I flapped pretty good at the mouth in 2017 & was right. Intel is nothing now and they are about to be shut down for a minute (until the year 2021). The Server line is coming from AMD that should them shaking in their shoes. Even the CEO of Intel said "We are going to try and keep them under 15% market share." He is fired. Hmm? Do you know what I really wanted? For AMD to take down Intel? No, trash NVidia. That is coming too. AMD is eating their Lunch too right now. I want them decimated. Will it happen? Yes, sell your Intel & Nvidia stock. Will it happen this year? No, but I do want you to know as a Operating System Developer I can see the future in hardware. I see drivers come into the Linux system, so do others. Difference is most those people that report finding are not programmers. I have been writing software for over 35 years. It is not insider information I provide you.

Alot has changed for me since then. I have a fairly high paying job & hurt for nothing. I will buy a 7nm Ryzen 3000 (16 Core - 32 thread), most likely a x570 board & see where I am. I am also considering a AMD Epyc Rome (depending on cost) to replace the 2 X 32 core servers in the basement. Yes, I have read they roll up to a 64 - 128 thread CPU. All speculation at this point right?

08/14/19: 05/21/19 post I failed to tell you the fastest computer on the entire planet will be using AMD hardware. Trashes all the top 100 Supercomputers combined. 1.5 Exaflops. It is not here yet right? It's name will be Frontier. You can google that. This is a server post right? Only a $51 Billion dollar industry. Why am I writing a application to optimize your networking? I can promise you it is not for money. I want you to tell me why?

Most people are greedy, this guy is not. I do not hurt for money. Once again, why am I writing the APP? I have taken away your ability to donate to me. Think about that. We can remove money as the motivating factor. Why? Fame? I am already Famous or is it Infamous I have been published ;) Power is all that is left.

They say Money, Fame and Power. I will bring this up again. I will tell you this now, my motivating factor is my people. I am an Aquarius & like to help people.

Inbound:
uno2.png
Ultimate Network Optimizer

I am going to let you know Ubuntu (Canonical) is trying to do the same as I type. I can assure you they are way behind me, sweat not. They have 1,000's of programmers right? I seen it enter my system yesterday & rendered me offline. Stupid is the last thing I am. <<- like that? Did you know if they asked me for my software I would give it to them? I wrote 20 lines of code yesterday & 20 today. I advanced a application. In theory 1000 Programmers at 20 lines a day, how long before they catch up? That is the question. Repostorm raping the net yet? Back to back hammers are dropping, well not yet. I have very little fear.

Enjoy,

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Return to Ultimate Edition Server