Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Members Introductions

Reasons to register...
Forum rules
One Warning only ......
This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites. Please consider this before you contemplate posting, otherwise, your ISP will be advised of your activities.

Re: Members Introductions

Postby stanca » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

hello to everybody, i am a newby in linux, till may 2008 i was using windows xp only(like all the people in my country).stanca from bucharest,romania.
Intel H61 ASrock H61M-VS Motherboard,
Cpu Intel Ci3 13-2100 3.10Ghz 64bit 3MB Box,
RAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Elixir,
Palit Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3 PCI-E.
Dual-boot Ultimate Edition 3.4 x86_64/Windows 8 x64.
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby Redeemed » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Hey guys i'm NEW!!!!! kinda well i've been around for about a month now... I'm an american, but i speak english....its kinda wierd i know...i don't know alot about linux but i'ma learn...i'm also a pretty nice guy too...so if anybody wants to say hi....then shoot a PM!
Laptop Specs
Intel core 2 Duo Proessor 2.00 GHZ
200GB serial ATA hard disk Drive
1.3 mp Webcam
(Everything else is Onboard)
Redeemed

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby ixnod » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 pm

stanca wrote:hello to everybody, i am a newby in linux, till may 2008 i was using windows xp only(like all the people in my country).stanca from bucharest,romania.

Redeemed wrote:Hey guys i'm NEW!!!!! kinda well i've been around for about a month now... I'm an american, but i speak english....its kinda wierd i know...i don't know alot about linux but i'ma learn...i'm also a pretty nice guy too...so if anybody wants to say hi....then shoot a PM!

hello and welcome to Ultimate Edition, and the forums.

Stanca, we were all new to linux at one point in our lives, this community IMHO has bee the most open and helpful that I have had the pleasure to earn and grow from.

Redeemed, we appreciate your willingness to learn with an open mind for open source. please feel free to continue searching the forums their is a lot to learn in here if you know where to look.

The how-to section along with the newbies corner are both excellent starting areas.

And once again, thank you for registering on the forums.
Laptop. Macbook pro dual boot U.E 2.6 64 2.8 Ghz core2duo
Desktop:
Core I7 820, ATI 5870 radeon HD graphics Ultimate Edition 2.7
maxtor 320 gig external usb
1.5 Tb external Hd
Hp c5100 photosmart printer (networked and wireless)
ixnod
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby stanca » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:34 am

Thank you very much ixnod. I'm glad to feel welcome on this great forum. Now i am very sure i did a good thing logining finally. You all do a such good job here that i almost never need any help asking for, even being a newbie. All my sincere appreciations to you, to THEEMAHN, to MARK SHUTTLEWORTH,LINUS THORSVALD and UNIX.
Intel H61 ASrock H61M-VS Motherboard,
Cpu Intel Ci3 13-2100 3.10Ghz 64bit 3MB Box,
RAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Elixir,
Palit Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3 PCI-E.
Dual-boot Ultimate Edition 3.4 x86_64/Windows 8 x64.
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby Rukasuzu » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:58 am

Hi people, My name is Rukasuzu.
I am Polish/Canadian.
I will be doing usplash themes :D
Rukasuzu
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.0 32 BIT

Postby Lancer » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:05 am

hi guys. i'm a university student. recently installed ubuntu 8.10 on my desktop. and i liked it a lot. but i'm still a beginner with linux. after a while, i heard about ultimate edition. looks amazing. and here i am. peace. :D
laptop - windows vista home premium
desktop - ubuntu 8.10

I'm still a beginner with Linux. Hope you guys can help me with this superb OS. Peace.
Lancer
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.0 64 BIT

Postby cowboy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:51 am

To the new people "Welcome Aboard".... ;)
"Back up your Data"
"May I never lose the view of a nubie"
"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish , he will eat a lifetime"
Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
i5 2500k
3x4G-Skill Ripjaws
MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk..
Seagate 1TB Barracuda
NZXT 850w PS
CM Storm Sniper Case
Evga Superclock CPU Cooler
Mushkin SSD coming soon
http://acowboydave.blogspot.com/
cowboy
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby jorgev999 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:09 am

Hi all im new in the world of *nix but y really want say thanks to theemahn for his wonderfull job, i become hook to ultimate and i just dont know how i can live using w$ for a lot of time(more than 20 years :( ) Im a total noob but i hope i can learn all i can of this new world (looks that way for me lol), I am the sistem'ś manager in my job and i relly like soon begin to introduce the use of the *nix in our office.

And i hope too if some day i need help i can give you all a shout.

I know my english sucks and sorry for that but my firts language is spanish im from mexico city.
Im 38 years old (wish an old dog can learn new tricks hehehe)
and is great been in a place where are soo many brilliant minds.

Yours Jorge Velazquez
jorgev999 for all you my friends
Pace. :)
jorgev999
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby deate » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 am

jorgev999 wrote:Hi all im new in the world of *nix but y really want say thanks to theemahn for his wonderfull job, i become hook to ultimate and i just dont know how i can live using w$ for a lot of time(more than 20 years :( ) Im a total noob but i hope i can learn all i can of this new world (looks that way for me lol), I am the sistem'ś manager in my job and i relly like soon begin to introduce the use of the *nix in our office.

And i hope too if some day i need help i can give you all a shout.

I know my english sucks and sorry for that but my firts language is spanish im from mexico city.
Im 38 years old (wish an old dog can learn new tricks hehehe)
and is great been in a place where are soo many brilliant minds.

Yours Jorge Velazquez
jorgev999 for all you my friends
Pace. :)

Welcome, we're always here to help! Don't worry to much about your language, if you can get your point across, someone will figure out what you need and help :D
deate
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

PreviousNext

Return to Why Register on this forum?