Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

UE4.3x64 KDE Desktop question...

Feedback for Ultimate Edition 4.3

UE4.3x64 KDE Desktop question...

Postby TexasMike » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:37 am

When originally installed, this version of Ultimate Edition had a window on the desktop that showed the content of my home directory. I inadvertently closed that window, and cannot seem to find how to restart it. It is a window that is located (on my Home System, at least) on the desktop screen and positioned in the upper left hand area of the screen.
I am using the KDE desktop, using the "Default Desktop" Layout with the Wallpaper set to "Slideshow".
Any ideas on how to restore that "window"? Kde is a bit more convoluted than some of the other DEs and my lack of familiarity with the KDE environment is pretty profound!
BTW: Do you know where the animated "Smilies"used here can be found and used with other apps? Maybe just the name of this collection...? The ones used here are superb! :th_yes_4

TexasMike...
Shop PC:
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX TUF (The Ultimate Force) R2.0
CPU: AMD FX 9370 @ 4.4GHz Bulldozer Eight Core Black Edition
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengance Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz
Video: ATI 7770HD GHZ Edition 2GB PCIe 3.0
Hard Drives: Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, Maxtor 500GB
SSD Drives: OCZ-Vertex4 128GB, Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB
DVD Drive: Plextor PX-L890SA
Power Suipply: RaidMax Modular 1200Watt

Home:
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3