Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Donations for Oz Unity forum

Based on Canonicals Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit.

Re: Donations for Oz Unity forum

Postby jslick1jim » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:30 am

Is there other way to donate besides paypal?
ImageMotherboard Msi Eclipse Sli
Cpu intel i7 920
Mem 6gig ddr3
x-fi extreme audio
ps2 keyboard
usb razer mouse
2 sata2 320 wd hd
2 ide 320 wd hd
2 segate 1tb hd
4 wd black 1tb hd
Visontek 5870
Hp Officejet Pro 8500 wireless
Lian Li PC-343B Modular Black Aluminum Cube Case
32in Olevia LCD HD TV
Ultimate Edition 3.4 64 bit
jslick1jim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 64 BIT

Postby thecrowlife » Fri May 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello, it's John, i wanted to ask, if google ad's are not cutting it, why not look for free hosting or get partnershipe with DC in your area?

i'm a DC of my own, so i thought i can pinpoint on few things and thought i can share some help tips

if not you can always delete this post...

1) Google ads never works, i'm lucky to get about $8 from them, plus taxes are taking out i would get $0 any how
2) use short links ( like bit.ly or other short links to make profit )
3) free hosting, sure limit's but cPanel is the only way or get zPanel, or maybe why not get $1 hosting services then VPS, or Dedi services...
4) if you you need VPS or Dedi, there are some cheap in USA, or Offshore IT NAT --- Not sure on AU yet-- How ever i have partners in AU that as DC from RP...

5) save money, sell some stuff online, why not list on OS and sell them for fee, Donate can get VIP access to Updated and Upgrade's Linux -- where normal user like me get outdated types unless they upgrade to a other 14.10 and we would get 14.04 if that clears it up

i'm not sure if you can agree i thought i can help a small users in AU, and i hope you wont be mad for me trying to do right thing... not going to post any thing about my self or my company,...

i will look around for ways for u make profit, so you can keep doing what u been doing...
HTFD ( Scoial and Event Staff - Scene Support - ( Non RIT Crew ) (Non F1 -F2 Member)
Truck 4, Recuse 5,

thecrowlife
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby thecrowlife » Sat May 31, 2014 5:36 pm

i see, i bet AU is pretty happy on the $300 year hosting your giving them...

what about partnership's mate have you tried to get any or find some one to donate there services to you, as it seems it's non-profit or non company type...
i'm sure there few can give you cPanel, and if not i can dig around...

i can see what i can offer but again i'm only want to do the right thing as some one did for me years ago..

any how, speak soon mate. going to work on few linux commands to get it to work on ROG systems
HTFD ( Scoial and Event Staff - Scene Support - ( Non RIT Crew ) (Non F1 -F2 Member)
Truck 4, Recuse 5,

thecrowlife
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby thecrowlife » Sat May 31, 2014 7:30 pm

Blackwolf wrote:Bluehost.com

Used 3 others in the last 4 years. This is the best by far.

Having the hosting donated would be a dream come true. :vil2_nouvelles

word of DC to client, never go with Hostgaor i had client's telling me they pay more then what it was before... so far bluehost is far best but, price's are hard to compair to, maybe i can give you backup vds but, as far with $300/year mate that some thing i never wanted my members to pay for hosting unless they rich or haved 100; Hosting sites along with ordering services with domains along with 100+ sites lolz

any how, i can't belive they would charge for that services, but then again, it's noting new to me :D i seen worst in my days let me get back to you on few things via PM, as i can't seem to pm from mobile :|
Truck 4, Recuse 5,

thecrowlife
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby Pierre » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:46 am

Code: Select all
Dear Oz Unity readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the best Linux websites in Oz.
- We serve over 10 thousand readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software.
To try and make some money,we run Google ads.
- We take no government funds

DONE <BREW>

- if you can't / won't use P/P - then contact the Admin Fellow. ..
:D :D :D
Pierre
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.0

Postby sidewinder » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:40 am

I am very sad about closing Ultimate Edition Oz Unity Forum! :(
Mint UltiMATE Edition 17.3 LTS 64-bit
Mint Ultimate Edition 18.3.1
sidewinder
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby ninjawarrior » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:22 pm

I just found out that the Oz forum is no longer up. That is too bad. I`ve been using several distros from there for the past three-four years. Also it was a place to get a great wealth of information. And it seemed like allot of work went into the making of the forum. Sorry to find out it was finally closed.
Dell Studio XPS 9100 Quad Multi Core
Intel Core I7 CPU @ 3.20GHz
12 GB 1333 DDR3 RAM
2TB Western Digital HD, 500GB Western Digital HD (secondary drive)
NVIDA GeForce GTS 450

OS: Dual Boot- Windows 7 (64 bit) & Star Sapphire(64 bit)

Image** G-Man**
ninjawarrior

Return to Oz Unity - Diamond II-B