Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 3.0 Gamers

Help & Support for Ultimate Gamers Edition.

Re: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Gamers

Postby MetalestJames27 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 pm

on thing though, no sound on streaming videos on the internet
MetalestJames27
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby pclinuxguru » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 pm

MetalestJames27 wrote:on thing though, no sound on streaming videos on the internet

Flash videos ?

Might be as simple as just making sure sound is set right and MIGHT need to reinstall flash.

Don't forget that on videos there are a total of 3 sound settings

Speakers - OS - on line video player. All 3 need to be turned up to work.
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby Bizlibati » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

To not appear to be a good simpleton, the actual thirty-two little bit edition may operate To. Nited kingdom. on the sixty four little bit device, will not this? Additionally basically noticed correct the entire edition is dependant on Xubuntu Xfce? Or even could it be Kubuntu KDE? Gotta end up being much better than Oneness or even Gnome 3! I am downloading it Gamer's right now! Obviously, this really is once my personal cable television web chooses in order to SPIDER! Wahhh!
Through exactly what I have observed, I believe XFCE is really a actual great give up at the moment. Hello, Linus changed into it! We attempted the Euro distro yesterday known as VESTA. This experienced the Espresso desktop computer. Truly clever, cartoon desktop computer symbols, animted menus symbols, actually experienced the brand new Opera v8 beta daily construct should you desired this! I decided to examine storage as well as PROCESSOR utilization, and so i opened up the fatal as well as keyed in htop, affirmed 50% PROCESSOR from nonproductive! We close which lower fast! Actual pity since it appeared so great!
Removed via admin
Bizlibati
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Nebula Prophet » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 am

Oh boy...I have absolutely no idea what I just did :o

I was playing around in the CompizConfig settings manager, was trying to set my desktop so that I can see the cube when changing desktops. Now I have only 1 desktop and can't change desktops with my mouse wheel anymore. And I can't move my different open windows around unless I select openbox as windows manager...

Ok wait, I've fixed this. Got my 4 desktops back.

Yes, I'm totally noob. So I still want to be able to see the cube :? I've activated it, but nothing happens when I press the allocated key-combination. :oops:
Nebula Prophet
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby Nebula Prophet » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:01 am

Blackwolf wrote:What happens when you try control & Alt together and left click mouse at the same time and move mouse?

Workspace 1_001.png

nothing happens :shock:

When I right click on the CompizFusion icon, should the Windows manager be set to compiz or openbox?
Nebula Prophet
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby Nebula Prophet » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 am

Ok, when I set it to Compiz, I have only 1 desktop, and when I click Desktop Pager settings, I get an error saying only compatible in Compiz or Openbox :?:
control, alt, left click and drag works then, but I only have one screen. :?
Nebula Prophet
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby Nebula Prophet » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 am

Blackwolf wrote:Have a look here....getting late here in Oz.....otherwise another person should be a long to guide you soon.

I'll have a look there, I'm patient though! Have a good rest now ;)
Nebula Prophet
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby dougal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 pm

just for info, I have the Emerald Window decorator set as default.
Now and then my graphics gives a hiccup, I think it may be when I have VirtualBox running (I will have to take note of that next time). Anyways, I right click the Fusion icon and click to reload the Window Manager and everything comes alright again.
It sounds though that you have clicked setting on or off in the Compiz settings manager.
You should go back through the manager and see what you have set.
If you like you can compare settings with mine and see how it goes.
I will be around here for about the next hour or so.
ImageImage

Serious Ultimate Edition user with little talent but, stacks of enthusiasm and willing to help anyone as much as I humbly can...
Main OS: Ultimate Edition 2.6 on all my machines (can't live without Emerald)
On probation OS: 3.5 64-bit
dougal
Site Admin

Operating System: Other O/S

Postby Nebula Prophet » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:43 am

Thanks, but I'll sort that out when I've got more time. Right now I've got different problems. I keep losing my wireless connection. Not disconnecting though. But I have to reconnect for it to work again. This doesn't happen in Windows. Any help?

Also on the side line: How do I use the ascii codes? (like ALT+ in Windows)
Nebula Prophet
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby dougal » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I found the same thing in 3.0 Lite but, couldn't find a way to get any drivers enabled so gave up on 3.0 Lite. Looks like the Windows Wireless drivers package may have changed some how but, even though I still couldn't find a way to enable them.
ImageImage

Serious Ultimate Edition user with little talent but, stacks of enthusiasm and willing to help anyone as much as I humbly can...
Main OS: Ultimate Edition 2.6 on all my machines (can't live without Emerald)
On probation OS: 3.5 64-bit
dougal
Site Admin

Operating System: Other O/S

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Gamers Edition