Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Urban Terror

Help & Support for Ultimate Gamers Edition.

Re: Urban Terror

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 am

Cell wrote:Hey I seen nubcakes around in game before.Lol...don't know if it was you are not tho.

Remember theres only one Cell....say hello some time.

when it comes to Urban Terror and I will beat each and everyone of you down.

....Lol.Another noob.You must like eating a s s ,because I'm going to serve yours on a platter. <BREW>

I think we should have a "closed source" server in the beginning a free for all (admin / mods) and see where you land. I want to see you at the top. I am not a betting man. I am thinking you will not be at the top. Will you be above me yes. Hammer check is coming. Mad skills understanding is coming. I have faced nubcakes, I hate the thought of Rattler and Nubcakes on the same team. Think about that. Eventually all admin they will be your #1 asset.

I prefer unfair odds 8 admin / mods and 24 users. You do know we have 50+ admin / mods here. You will be team red when done. Or whatever I call it. I do not want to fight to get a slot, I will ensure this prior to me turning over the server. Irregardlessly it will be free for you. Cost I do not know how to absorb yet. I can buy a dot com allday it does not end there. It gets better I can integrate the server in a gamers edition, until it gets beat offline.

I want to hear one person say that would not happen.

Compleatly off subject, why did sourceforge drop I am assuming texasmike's work we reset on downloads now using my acct. Traffic is not going to stop (404 from his $#!%). I redirected traffic, I want to know too much for sourceforge? close to 1/2 a petabyte I am no joke. texasmike does not exist. I assume not to be his fault.

I wanted to never worry about hosting, I have once again failed. Lets see if they shut down my acct.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby Cell » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 am

I think we should have a "closed source" server in the beginning a free for all (admin / mods) and see where you land. I want to see you at the top. I am not a betting man. I am thinking you will not be at the top. Will you be above me yes. Hammer check is coming. Mad skills understanding is coming. I have faced nubcakes, I hate the thought of Rattler and Nubcakes on the same team. Think about that. Eventually all admin they will be your #1 asset.

I prefer unfair odds 8 admin / mods and 24 users. You do know we have 50+ admin / mods here. You will be team red when done. Or whatever I call it.

Lol....odds are good I say.I don't talk $#!% unless I think I can hold my own.Make more of a challenge...leave t.k. on,and then we will see....

g'night chief.
-------------------------------
hardware
--------------------------------
Dfi lanparty ut rdx200cf-dr
amd athlon 64 fx55 oc 2.9
2xvisiontek x1600xt gamers ed.
3 gig kingston hyperx mem
hauppauge win tv go tuner
pinnacle ultimate hd hybrid usb tuner
1 western hd 100 gig drive
1 western hd 160 gig drive
1 western hd 5 gig drive
1 usb hd 150 gig
1 usb hd 1 terabyte
--------------------
OS/Distros
--------------------
PhatDebian 1.0
StonerEdition 2.0
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamer Ed.
Mythbuntu 9.10
windows XP MCE remastered with Nlite
Windows 7 remastered with Vlight
----------------------------------------------------------
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically-deGrasse Tyson
Cell
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 am

Cell wrote:

I prefer unfair odds 8 admin / mods and 24 users. You do know we have 50+ admin / mods here. You will be team red when done. Or whatever I call it.

Lol....odds are good I say.I don't talk $#!% unless I think I can hold my own.Make more of a challenge...leave t.k. on,and then we will see....

g'night chief.

That is funny team kill is squat, wait until you meet "Bub", do you honestly think I will see your name at the top? That is funny in itself when you play a taste of life will be handed to you. I accept it.

I do however enjoy the crap talking, thanks. I avoid using cussing words the website does not catch all. I bet this section will be the motherload. We do have children here. Actually an admin is a 13 year old or is it 14 now child now. Does it mean he / she is dumb? Some of the smartest minds I have met have been children & your future.

Oops, let out all out.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Rattler » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm

im gonna play and teach nubs a little lesson about how it is done hahahahaha im the pimp around here now all will bow 2 my will :twisted: :lol:
The Past Is The Past And The Future Is Now.
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Rattler » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
Cell wrote:

g'night chief.

That is funny team kill is squat, wait until you meet "Bub", do you honestly think I will see your name at the top? That is funny in itself when you play a taste of life will be handed to you. I accept it.

I do however enjoy the crap talking, thanks. I avoid using cussing words the website does not catch all. I bet this section will be the motherload. We do have children here. Actually an admin is a 13 year old or is it 14 now child now. Does it mean he / she is dumb? Some of the smartest minds I have met have been children & your future.

Oops, let out all out.

yes it will b my name at the top and dont worry Thee im gonna take my meds b-4 i play 8-) <BREW>
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Rattler » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Cell wrote:

g'night chief.

sounds good
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm

It is on... Finetuch went over to grab nubcakes & rattler let the war begin Round II fight lol...

I have written a deb for UT I am calling urban-terror-extra-maps (maybe I will change this prior to release and have custom guns & will be pre-installed in gamers edition should I decide to drop one) etc. I got a new hard disk today a Raptor it is quite the beast and will accelerate building debs and O/S's I am using it to boot from and is no joke I have seen solid xfer to it at a rate of 80MB a sec. Funny thing is it is only sata I it is loud, I can only imagine sata III or solidstate. From what I have read even the fastest Solidstate drive can not saturate a Sata III port or USB III for that matter. To fully utilize the potential Raid come in to play. I am looking at a new main board with both technologies as well as DDR III.

I recently built a computer that had a Phenom II with DDR 3 & made me quite jealous. All I could think about is how much faster I could do my job ;)

Well now, I have learned nubcakes will once again be cheating sitting on a comp behind me screenchecking. It gets worse Rattle will also behind me however he assures me he does not do things like this. Finetuch will be playing in the next room, so he is not an issue.

Wow, They are moving finetuch in the same room once again behind me, no wonder I lose lol.

ehehee, Nubcakes prefers the term cheatmaster.... I will post results of this undertaking...

4 comps duking it out this time round.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Rattler » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 am

O Snap I was just at a lan party and i think i did some OWNING lol na i didnt do 2 bad but TheeMahn needs 2 stop getting in my cross hares i think he saw a few times something like this "KillerKing just Owned TheeMahn" and of course i had 2 teach nubs a little lesson as well but it was fun what u 3 think???? <BREW> :D :twisted:
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby nubcakes » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Now Ladies and Gentlemen don't be fooled by Rattlers post I owned him at last nights lan party and I am still on top. I am waiting with excitement to play on this new UT server that TheeMahn is gonna start. As always i will be on top of my game when that day comes. :evil: :twisted:
nubcakes
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.6 Gamers

Postby Rattler » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm

nubcakes wrote:Now Ladies and Gentlemen don't be fooled by Rattlers post I owned him at last nights lan party and I am still on top. I am waiting with excitement to play on this new UT server that TheeMahn is gonna start. As always i will be on top of my game when that day comes. :evil: :twisted:

lol well u may b on top but it is not the "on top" ur thinking of, u see nubby hahaha ur on top of the dead body count i racked up last night and Thee u need 2 take ur goggles off i think u will find it a bit easier ^^
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Gamers Edition