Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Urban Terror

Help & Support for Ultimate Gamers Edition.

Re: Urban Terror

Postby TheeMahn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Well now gents... Let me copy and paste me getting lucky ;)

34:55 Kill: 2 3 38: Nubcakes killed Quad4x by UT_MOD_M4
35:13 Kill: 1 0 35: TheeMahn killed KillerKing by UT_MOD_NEGEV
35:33 Kill: 1 2 35: TheeMahn killed Nubcakes by UT_MOD_NEGEV
35:42 Kill: 3 0 18: Quad4x killed KillerKing by UT_MOD_MP5K

TheeMahn taking a piss & grabbing a brew:
39:25 Kill: 0 1 22: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_HK69
39:40 Item: 0 ut_weapon_deagle
41:37 Kill: 0 1 23: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_BLED
41:40 Item: 0 ut_weapon_deagle
41:41 Item: 0 ut_weapon_knife
41:48 Item: 0 ut_weapon_negev
42:05 Kill: 0 1 35: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_NEGEV
42:07 Item: 0 ut_weapon_negev
42:29 Kill: 0 1 35: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_NEGEV
42:35 Item: 0 ut_weapon_negev
42:35 Item: 0 ut_weapon_deagle
42:50 Kill: 0 1 35: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_NEGEV
42:52 Item: 0 ut_weapon_negev
42:53 Item: 0 ut_weapon_deagle
43:12 Kill: 0 1 35: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_NEGEV
43:14 Item: 0 ut_weapon_negev
43:14 Item: 0 ut_weapon_deagle
44:08 Kill: 0 1 25: Nubcakes killed TheeMahn by UT_MOD_HEGRENADE
44:14 ClientDisconnect: 0
91:18 ClientDisconnect: 1
126:47 ShutdownGame:
126:47 ------------------------------------------------------------

You gotta watch the Cheatmaster (nubcakes), he put an end to everyones fun, cuz I killed the server ;)

On a nice little note for you UT gamers on Ubuntu / Ultimate Edition out there. I am uploading a map pack:

Release Name: urban-terror-extra-maps
Version: 0.0.1
Size: 584.3 MB (612,658,630 bytes)
MD5SUM: 5790454c1f5ddfa30796d2c6d881f960
Additional Maps: 46
Requires: urbanterror (through the repo will install this for you)

Download: urban-terror-extra-maps

Repo (Will try and introduce tomorrow):
Code: Select all
sudo apt-get install urban-terror-extra-maps

I will post links when it is up. I made 0 of the maps. I did make the deb lintian error free btw ;) Should I make some Ultimate Edition skins? Team Ultimate Edition Red Ultimate Edition symbols on them red for admin, blue for users? Make a map or 2? The cheapest UT server I have found thus far 12 slot $13 a month. 32 slot ~$40 a month, but allows me to change games seamlessly for free & has a powerful admin frontend / anti-cheat system.

I may at first pay for a 12 slot system to see if the interest is there. It is gigabit network connection with multiple processors. No matter which system / slots are concerned I will have to first pay for the .com etc. So it will not be cheap overall.

Just because I am playing a game on occasion do not think I am not writing software to automate my job of building an O/S. Don't think I will not release that software as well ;) I am all about progression, open source, and education not regression.

Boyz, I suggest you learn the maps I just dropped, next Lanwar you may be answering to me lol. The list has gotten longer we may be running multiple routers on the next war. I want 12 players & 8 comps in house; I am sure a total madhouse. I haven't even told poweruser2600 yet, you do know he has a girlfriend that runs Ultimate Edition / Ubuntu right? that is 7 players there 6 comps. Brandon ripped me out of bed to tell me he did not want to miss the next lanwar. You want the electric bill? You guys buying the beer? ehehhe
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby Cell » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:34 pm

If you go for a 12 slot server then you might as well host it at your house.I used to host a cod server for up to 15 players with no body complaining.....except about my 0 ping. ;) Just kick everyone at the house off the net,and there shouldn't be any lagg.

What hosting company's are you looking at?Ive dealt with most of em,and might have an idea of what their service is like.

When my paychecks start rolling in Ill look into server options.I'm digging this $#!%.I've moved all my hardware upstairs where I can play with the surround blasting....all I need is a fridge....got my own kitchen,bath,couch,and t.v. up there too.My kid calls it "daddy's clubhouse" lol.

Funny thong is the old lady kicked me out of my "office" to make room for a new arrival,but she can't stay out of my "club house" sense I made it nice,and cozy up there....sigh.

Lol

Good Times.
-------------------------------
hardware
--------------------------------
Dfi lanparty ut rdx200cf-dr
amd athlon 64 fx55 oc 2.9
2xvisiontek x1600xt gamers ed.
3 gig kingston hyperx mem
hauppauge win tv go tuner
pinnacle ultimate hd hybrid usb tuner
1 western hd 100 gig drive
1 western hd 160 gig drive
1 western hd 5 gig drive
1 usb hd 150 gig
1 usb hd 1 terabyte
--------------------
OS/Distros
--------------------
PhatDebian 1.0
StonerEdition 2.0
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamer Ed.
Mythbuntu 9.10
windows XP MCE remastered with Nlite
Windows 7 remastered with Vlight
----------------------------------------------------------
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically-deGrasse Tyson
Cell
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby TheeMahn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Cell wrote:If you go for a 12 slot server then you might as well host it at your house.I used to host a cod server for up to 15 players with no body complaining.....except about my 0 ping. ;) Just kick everyone at the house off the net,and there shouldn't be any lagg.

What hosting company's are you looking at?Ive dealt with most of em,and might have an idea of what their service is like.

When my paychecks start rolling in Ill look into server options.I'm digging this $#!%.I've moved all my hardware upstairs where I can play with the surround blasting....all I need is a fridge....got my own kitchen,bath,couch,and t.v. up there too.My kid calls it "daddy's clubhouse" lol.

Funny thong is the old lady kicked me out of my "office" to make room for a new arrival,but she can't stay out of my "club house" sense I made it nice,and cozy up there....sigh.

Lol

Good Times.

I only have 60KPS out insufficient to host to the Internet. FIOS with my machine would be sufficient, unfortunately that option does not exist in smallville. I do also have to reboot to test O/S's etc, so the server would go down multiple times as I did my job.

Lets start, I prefer this be in place. I have found 1 hosting company that takes care of everything also the most expensive. Could I set that up on my own sure, some of the hosting companies are really a stickler when it comes to having any real control over your acct. Minus dedicated of course and high dollar I am talking in the order of $500 a month.

http://www.gameservers.com/game_servers ... server.php These guys appear to have it together, also one of the more expensive. Also I would like to point out those that charge per slot UT is supposed to be 32 slot max and was written with this in mind, see i too learn 64 will be a waste of $.

Buying the dot com is not the issue, I have learned alot along the way...

http://escapedturkey.com/about/policies.html

See if you can provide me better.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Lets see what happens...

Testing Server config for Urban Terror...
Server 65.24.159.205:64912
Slots: 8
Type: Free For All
Server name: Ultimate Edition Test Server

In a terminal:
Code: Select all
urbanterror +connect 65.24.159.205:64912

Come join in.

When I have one up you can always find it by going here & searching on the page for "Ultimate"

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Rattler » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello all 1 more thing i was wanting 2 ask of every-1 that plays the game plz no wall,speed,fly,1 shot, and other hacks iv see on the net 4 this game. We r trying 2 have simple fun with this game, I was chatting with Thee and had said something about this concern and am asking 4 every-1 2 comply with this, if u wanna cheat just play on the net not here as the old saying goes >>>>>>>>> "Cheaters Never Win"<<<<<<<<<

this is all 4 now ty 4 ur time reading and being on the forms
The Past Is The Past And The Future Is Now.
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

this is the talk crap section of the board... I will hand each of you your butt, and we will for the first time have no cheating. Gamers x86 is up I am downloading to verify MD5SUM... I can shove it to sourceforge in minutes, I have a "draft" sitting by for official release. Next "main" post you all, probably including me will have thy rump handed to you.

The urban terror server is my next focus. Release was #1. Did you gentlemen know it has taken me 30+ hours to just upload the x86 of gamers. I do have priorities, after UT server is a reality my next priority will be beating ppl down...

Including you KillerKing & slub... #1 ;)

Hours away...
hours.png
You can see it, but not touch yet ;)

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Rattler » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

TheeMahn wrote:this is the talk crap section of the board... I will hand each of you your butt, and we will for the first time have no cheating. Gamers x86 is up I am downloading to verify MD5SUM... I can shove it to sourceforge in minutes, I have a "draft" sitting by for official release. Next "main" post you all, probably including me will have thy rump handed to you.

The urban terror server is my next focus. Release was #1. Did you gentlemen know it has taken me 30+ hours to just upload the x86 of gamers. I do have priorities, after UT server is a reality my next priority will be beating ppl down...

Including you KillerKing & slub... #1 ;)

Hours away...
hours.png

lmao u and what army???? ur gonna need a good 1 :lol: <BREW>
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:36 pm

01/26/10: Happy Bday to me ;) Reality is beginning to take hold... http://ultimateurbanterror.info/ I am not the admin Finetuch is, I did initially set it all up minus gaming server, please stand by.

Just wait, it is coming... I was on many a server last night I am getting much better, I kill more then I die a promising factor of what it is to come lol.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby finetuch » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 pm

We (Theemahn & I) have just taken the first step in the Ultimate Urban Terror website, We have the domain name purchased. Keep in mind ppl that this is not the server just the domain name. I need to get together the scratch and do a bit more research on the serving companies we are considering. Please be patient. It will be up and running soon. There is going to be a donation link as specified before but it will be at everyone's discretion weather they choose to donate or not.
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5
CPU: AMD Black Edition 965 Phentom II
RAM: 4 Gig Gskill RipJaws DDR III Dual Channel (unganged)@1600
Video: 1 Zotac 9600gt (Nvidia)
Hdd:1x TB sata3 WD ,1xTB USB 3.0 External , 1 500gb Hitachi external Esata
Rosewill Stalion series 450 watts
Burrner: 1 24xLight-On Dvd Burrner Sata,1 22x LG IDE
Audio: Realtek 8.1 Digital out to Sony STR-DE635 W/ Bose 201 Series 4 & b12 inch sub
finetuch
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Rattler » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 pm

sounds good cant w8te :D
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Gamers Edition