Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Does Ultimate Edition Gamers' Edition 2.3 Include "Regular" 2.3?

Help & Support for Ultimate Gamers Edition.

Re: Does Ultimate Edition Gamers' Edition 2.3 Include "Regular"

Postby Moebius » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:38 pm

When you have finished following Admin-Amir´s advice above and installed PlayOnLinux, open the program. The first time you run PlayOnLinux, it will go through an update process - make sure you are connected to the internet when you do this. It will also install some Microsoft fonts during this process. When it is finished, you will have a blank open window with some menu options and icons at the top of the window. Click on the + Install icon at the top. In the window that now opens up, click on Games on the left side and scroll down all the games in the list until you find NFS most wanted. Click on it and then click the Apply button. From there on in, simply follow the directions on the screen. Things to note about NFS most wanted:

1. Game wont run with original speed.exe (you need a crack)
2. There are some stability issues if you set reflections (except 1 level for car)
3. To configure video settings in game use this installation.

Please understand that we do not condone software piracy or cracks in any form. If you wish to do so, the responsibility rests squarely on your shoulders. If you have a crack, you will need to copy it to your game folder which you can find by clicking on your main menus - Places->Home folder. When you have your home folder open, press CTRL - H on your keyboard to see the hidden files/folders. Find one called .PlayOnLinux and double click it. Somewhere in here you will find where your NFS has installed (you will need to find this yourself). this is where you need to copy your crack to.
Again, I would like to say that we do not condone piracy in any way. If you like the game, then buy it. PlayOnLinux was designed to help people who have purchased a legitimate copy run their game in Linux if they so choose - not to allow piracy. :|

The advice I have given is to help people with legitimate software run their programs in Linux. Do not ask for help on Cracks or Piracy as this is not what we are about. You have all been warned. (nicely) ;)

Cheers.
GNOME 3.2.1
Oz Unity Developement (32) Kernel 15
Moebius Custom Gothic
Intel DG33FB Mainboard
Intel Core2Duo E8400
Amicroe 2 x 1Gb DDR2
WD 250Gb Sata II WD2500AAKS (O/S)
WD 500Gb Sata II WD5000AAKS (Data)
LG Super Multi DVDRW
GeForce 8600GT PCI-E 16x 512Mb 540 MHz

Ultimate Edition Australia___Ultimate Edition Israel____Ultimate Facebook
Moebius
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby cool_abhi89 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

sorry if i have offended by asking this qestion moebius.....
cool_abhi89
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 32 BIT

Postby Moebius » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 am

cool_abhi89 wrote:sorry if i have offended by asking this qestion moebius.....

No offence taken.
I´m never offended. ;)
Simply letting you and others know where we stand on these issues. How you use the program is totally up to you. Always happy to help legitimately, but as this particular issue comes very close to advocating piracy, I felt it prudent to let you and others know where we draw the line. :)

Cheers.
GNOME 3.2.1
Oz Unity Developement (32) Kernel 15
Moebius Custom Gothic
Intel DG33FB Mainboard
Intel Core2Duo E8400
Amicroe 2 x 1Gb DDR2
WD 250Gb Sata II WD2500AAKS (O/S)
WD 500Gb Sata II WD5000AAKS (Data)
LG Super Multi DVDRW
GeForce 8600GT PCI-E 16x 512Mb 540 MHz

Ultimate Edition Australia___Ultimate Edition Israel____Ultimate Facebook
Moebius
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 am

Moebius

+1 From me bro!!

Let me just say that to you PPL.
I have bean there in the Dark said on the moon few years back!
And I was from those black PPL that uploading to the net all the "just now cracked software"
on one of the best Warez sites.
So if you can use FoxLingo plug in to FireFox and Translate what I have write about this issue,
THEN DO IT,AND DO IT FAST!!
Here is 2 articles from me to the world on WAY NOT TO USE cracked software !!!

THE DARK SIDE OF THE OF THE CRACKED SOFTWARE
http://admin-amir.blogspot.com/2009/02/ ... st_21.html

WAY NOT WINDOWS
http://admin-amir.blogspot.com/2009/02/windows.html

STAY ALIVE AND RUN FROM HELL!!
Admin-Amir

Previous

Return to Ultimate Gamers Edition