Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

New Ultimate Gamers Edition

Help & Support for Ultimate Gamers Edition.

New Ultimate Gamers Edition

Postby supersath » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 am

Hello all!

I just recently downloaded Ultimate Gamers Edition (1.4) and Ultimate 1.9, and was planning on installing Gamers Edition and then upgrading to 1.9 (therefore upgrading the apps and scripts etc.) What i was wondering is if it woul work and also if there is a new Gamers Edition coming out because it would be much easier getting the new edition.

Thankyou.
supersath
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.0 32 BIT

Re: New Ultimate Gamers Edition

Postby supersath » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:54 am

Thanx for the quick reply!!

Would you know around when it would be released? I have a low bandwith and would rather to just ask bigpond to upload it (if you didn't know that it's unlimited if bigpond uploads it).

Also, would the link be posted on the main page (for unregistered users)?

Thankyou, and sorry for the bombardment
supersath
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby supersath » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:10 am

Bigpond is an internet service thing, it's like the name of my supplier. here's a link just for interests sake

[url]http://www.bigpond.com/homepage/
[/url]

If there is a file that you want to download and you are with bigpond, you can request for the to upload it on their files.bigpond site, as long as they do not have to login in order to download it and it has to be a free software (of which Ultimate Ubuntu is). So when 2.0 is uploaded, if there is a link to it ion the main page then i can request for them to upload it so i can download it without using my minute bandwidth. Same goes for Gamers Edition. I can't just upgrade it how i've read in other posts as i don't have enough bandwidth. If there is a link to the download on the main page like how there is with Ultimate Gamers Edition 1.4, then i can ask them to upload that and so on.

Thank you
supersath
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby supersath » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:17 am

Thank-you very much for your help
supersath
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby shadow » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:26 am

Hi guys,

Will there be a 64-bit Ultimate 2.0 Gamer Edition? I was planning about downloading Ultimate Gamer Edition but then saw that it 32-bit. Should i wait for the 64-bit or download 32-bit?

Thanks in advance...
shadow
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.9 64 BIT

Postby shadow » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:46 am

Thanks for the reply strider...
shadow
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.9 64 BIT