Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate - All versions - Entire themes set.

Here you will find the official theme, wallpaper, etc. of Ultimate Edition 1.4

Ultimate - All versions - Entire themes set.

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:16 pm

well for now until I have time I thought it might be a nice gesture to allow you to download a majority of my Christmas folder, It was called Ubuntu Christmas Edition before it was Ultimate. You can read more about that here. To the best of my knowledge the entire collection.

Please post if you find something to be missing. I'll see if I can find it. This file is larger then my forum allows as an attachment so I will provide a direct link from my main server.

DOWNLOADS

Entire collection ~ 70MB

Just Themes ~ 10MB

Just Usplashes ~ 18MB

Splashes ~ 1MB

Wallpapers ~ 8MB

I would appreciate a thanks alot of time taring, uploading, setting links etc.

Best regards,

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Re: Ultimate - All versions - Entire themes set.

Postby B()X_BREAKER » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:31 pm

Thanks TheeMahn great post!

I was looking for just this kind of thing. I'm just polishing off some tweaks and additions after installing 1.6 on a low end laptop for a friend. Runs way smoother and boots faster than any new vista laptop I have had the misfortune to work on.

I'm glad you included Christmas Edition in the pack! :D I have been using, installing, tweaking, your releases on dozens of systems since C.E. was first released. :ugeek:

Keep up the good work and don't sweat the details. Projects like these don't have goals, just directions.

When I find some time I will contribute to the forums and project if possible.
B()X_BREAKER
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby spider » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Firstly, thanks for the great OS and support through this forum. I downloaded the entire collection yesterday to have a look at and get a feel for what has been used in past releases. As I have plenty of time I want to have a go at designing a couple of themes, have checked out the GnomeArt site and read through some tutorials.

I am having trouble getting started because I can't open an index.theme file to see how it all goes together, when I try I get an error message saying the location is not a folder. The files are in my home directory and the permissions say I can read and write. Any ideas?
spider
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.4 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:04 pm

spider wrote:Firstly, thanks for the great OS and support through this forum. I downloaded the entire collection yesterday to have a look at and get a feel for what has been used in past releases. As I have plenty of time I want to have a go at designing a couple of themes, have checked out the GnomeArt site and read through some tutorials.

I am having trouble getting started because I can't open an index.theme file to see how it all goes together, when I try I get an error message saying the location is not a folder. The files are in my home directory and the permissions say I can read and write. Any ideas?

Thanks gentlemen, I suggest to edit the file in nano from a terminal:
Code: Select all
sudo nano index.theme

That's what I used anyway.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:08 pm

fusion324 wrote:thanks a lot , i love the 1.5 theme!

You are welcome, I need to add xmas edition to all them ;)

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Return to Official U.E. Themes