Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Google Play dev account - problem

Android phones and bounds.....chat about it here.

Google Play dev account - problem

Postby conradfredrick » Wed May 07, 2014 6:11 am

Hello,

I`m a new Android developer and I want to publish my application on Google Play. I have made a new Google Play developer account but I encounter a problem when I try to make a payment. My card has enough money on it (more than $ 25) but Google Wallet is not processing my payment. My card is linked to my Paypal account and there is no problem with it. I tried to create another account thinking that everything will be fine. Unfortunately Google Wallet does not accept my card and this is the only card that I have. Is there anyone who has a developer account in good standing which is no longer useful to him? I will transfer the amount I have to pay to Google Wallet via Paypal.

Thank you for your help.
conradfredrick
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: Google Play dev account - problem

Postby Shmeks » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:06 am

I think no one can help you with this on this forum!
Shmeks
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Return to Android Forum