Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

mk809III

Android phones and bounds.....chat about it here.

mk809III

Postby boarder428 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 am

so I purchased one of these with great expectations, hoping to bring YouTube to my TV. I found myself very disappointed with this things ability to stream YouTube videos. it is pretty much useless. I have a roku on the same TV, roku does not have a you tube app available which was my main reason for the mk809III purchase. I had found a work around to bring YouTube to my roku but had to jump thru some hoops to get it work which required me to download the app twonky beam to roku and to my phone. I had to play YouTube on my phone and beam IT to my roku thru my wifi but it playes the videos flawlessly without ever buffering. so my question is how come this quad core mini android TV PC spends most of its time buffering a video? it's also very slow downloading apps aswell, any suggestions?
Still Noob!
Computer1: Nvidia 650i
Computer Name : corey-NF66
Processor : 2x Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz
Memory : 4048MB (640MB used)
Operating System1 : Ultimate Edition 3.4 LTS
Kernel : Linux 3.2.0-38-generic (x86_64)
Operating System2 Windows 7 (x86_84)
-Display-
Resolution : 1680x1050 pixels
OpenGL Renderer : GeForce 8400 GS/PCI/SSE2

Computer2: Acer Aspire 5515 Notebook
Computer Name : corey-Aspire-5515
Processor : AMD Athlon(TheeMahn) Processor 2650e
Memory : 2824MB (1101MB used)
Operating System1 : Ultimate Edition 3.4 LTS
Kernel : Linux 3.2.0-38-generic (x86_64)
Operating System2 Linux Mint 14 32bit
Operating System3 Elementry Os 32 bit
Operating System4 Windows Xp 32 bit
-Display-
Resolution : 1280x800 pixels
OpenGL Renderer : Gallium 0.4 on ATI RS690
boarder428
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 64 BIT

Return to Android Forum