Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Android Mouse App (Ultimate Mouse Lite)

Android phones and bounds.....chat about it here.

Re: Android Mouse App (Ultimate Mouse Lite)

Postby Tool » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Xanayoshi wrote:Well, why didn't you say so?!

Teamviewer

Also if you are using Windows, Crazy Remote is sweet.

Thanks. No Windows for me. I'm all Linux and honestly don't even bother anymore with anything besides Ultimate Edition. I tried Mint, but seemed really plain compared to Ultimate Edition and Ubuntu 13.04 was a total bust. Ran for 2 days than quit. Kept giving me errors saying an internal error has occurred. That's why I ditched em in the first place, but thought I'd see if the newer version was any better and nope. LOL
HP m7277c PC, 3GB DDR2 RAM, 3.00GHz dual core Pentium D
Geforce 210 Silent Graphics card w/1GB
2x300 GB SATA HDD's (No RAID) LG & HP DVD burners

HP Pavilion dv4 Entertainment PC (Laptop)
2.10 dual core AMD Turion X2
ATI Radeon HD 3200, DVD Burner, Wifi, Bluetooth
QL Touch controls, Altec Lansing onboard speakers

Rooted LG Motion 4G, 1.5GHz dual core
1GB RAM, 8GB ROM

MetroPCS ZTE Z730 Concord 2
Tool
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Mint for the most part is Ubuntu, don't let them fool you. 13=12.04, 14=12.10, 15=(Fill in the blank :lol: ) Yes, I know..there is a Debian...but you know what..just use Debian.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Not that I have anything against Mint..but I thought it was hilarious when I installed Cinnamon on Linux Mint 13 KDE and I got ALL of Gnome AND Ubuntu(Unity)in my sessions.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Tool » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Xanayoshi wrote:Not that I have anything against Mint..but I thought it was hilarious when I installed Cinnamon on Linux Mint 13 KDE and I got ALL of Gnome AND Ubuntu(Unity)in my sessions.

Wasn't a fan of Debian either. Oh, by the way, I typed this out on my PC using Teamviewer. Haha, thanks. So much easier than the other apps and even does the Swype

1GB RAM, 8GB ROM

Tool
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Xanayoshi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Off-Topic :
You might be surprised how your tastes can change with steady use. Debian, Arch, Gentoo, and even Opensuse, can be a bit to handle when first starting. True many many users will never elevate beyond a certain point, but those that do often find it more rewarding to have complete and total control over their systems. You can learn more using #! for a week than you could using Ubuntu for a year. A lot of it has to do with where your interests lie. This is why it is a good idea to largely ignore favoritism and be wary of those that are fanatical. We all do it, but it is always good to keep your eyes open.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Tool » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Xanayoshi wrote:
Off-Topic :
You might be surprised how your tastes can change with steady use. Debian, Arch, Gentoo, and even Opensuse, can be a bit to handle when first starting. True many many users will never elevate beyond a certain point, but those that do often find it more rewarding to have complete and total control over their systems. You can learn more using #! for a week than you could using Ubuntu for a year. A lot of it has to do with where your interests lie. This is why it is a good idea to largely ignore favoritism and be wary of those that are fanatical. We all do it, but it is always good to keep your eyes open.

I have never tried the last 3, but Debian was a pain to install and was having major sound issues. Screeching, popping, etc

1GB RAM, 8GB ROM

Tool
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby ryanvade » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Tool wrote:
Xanayoshi wrote:
Off-Topic :

I have never tried the last 3, but Debian was a pain to install and was having major sound issues. Screeching, popping, etc

If Debian was a pain to install, Arch, Gentoo, and Opensuse will not be nice to you.

Laptop: HP dv6t-7000 CTO Desktop: Compaq Presario SR21632wm
i5 2450m Pentium D 960 @ 4 GHz
6 GB ram 2 GB ram
Intel HD 3000 Graphics / Nvidia GT 630M Nvidia GT 520 @ 820 MHz
Diamond II-B 3.10-rc4/Windows 7 Home Premium KDE | Windows 7 Starter/Arch Linux

Paid supporter of the Linux Foundation
ryanvade

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby Tool » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

ryanvade wrote:
Tool wrote:
Xanayoshi wrote:
Off-Topic :

If Debian was a pain to install, Arch, Gentoo, and Opensuse will not be nice to you.

I bet. I looked at Arch once and it kinda scared me off due to the initial setup. LOL The issue I had with the Debian was installing Grub. In the menu it had different options on how to install including different desktop environments. I had to choose a certain way to get success for the beginning choice for install. I couldn't even get it to go on my one PC even after install. I'm pretty happy with Ultimate Edition though and eventually will try some different flavors at some point, but for now I'm pretty happy with the 3.4 lite on 1 and 3.5 on the other with the Kde backports. I will admit I didn't really like the 3.5 at first, but after the theme change along with Kde upgrades, it's awesome. I don't really have enough of a need to use something else such as Arch. I basically just use the web, movies, music, Android, games and sometimes other random stuff. I'm still hoping to get a N64 emulator up and running though. I have 3.0 Gamers, but held off on the install cause I couldn't do the mdadm with that and that's how I wanted the setup. I have a laptop drive and a USB 2.0 case for it, so I might try to install on that now that I have it. Thanks guys and that Teamviewer is awesome. :D

1GB RAM, 8GB ROM

Tool
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Xanayoshi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 am

I'm going too far off topic, I have to find that post.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Xanayoshi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:03 am

Off-Topic :
It was offtopic on the other topic, lol..sigh..ok

Yeah..Mupen64plus and Ultimate Edition 3.5 don't get along when it comes to front-ends and cutemupen doesn't want to work for my resolution on 3.4 lite but I had already grabbed this

http://sourceforge.net/projects/m64py/?source=dlp

anyways.

So grab that.

So in Ultimate Edition 3.4 lite....

Code: Select all
sudo apt-get install mupen64plus

Now open gdebi package installer located in Applications-->System Tools and use it to open the deb you just downloaded and Install.

That should do it.

It will be located in Applications-->Games

Of note...It doesn't like changing view so much when you are running the ROM, so you need to do this beforehand.

itsmemario.png

Remember, you should be able to open the file with mupen64plus directly in 3.5 still, but in 3.4 lite at least you have a front-end.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Previous

Return to Android Forum