Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Jr

Re: Ultimate Jr

Postby DaringSoule » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 am

yea she didnt know she was a computer geek till this summer.
I tought her how to build a PC maintain it and the most important thing how to break it.

but she is more of a gimpster i showed her that program and she went to town. i had her using linux the whole summer but when we were setting up a PC for her to take home she wanted windows. she said she did not feel comfortable using linux without me being there to hold her hand.. so next years project .. make her feel confident using linux.. oh and she wants to learn XML which means i will have to get better at that thru the year
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby DaringSoule » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 am

i need a list of mandatory programs
i am wanting to get rid of all programs that are not necessary. no need having programming software on a kids PC unless it is required to make UEjr a Ultimate Edition product
would be even better if i could get a stripped down versions of Ultimate Edition x86 and 64 for building purposes

question for Theemahn
would u prefer me make this a Ultimate Edition product or would u prefer me to make it a separate OS. that does not fly the Ultimate Edition banner. I know some OS builders dont like u flying their flag cause anything that goes wrong reflects on them.
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby DaringSoule » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 am

No worries dumped the Ultimate Jr title
went with the code name my grand kids gave it
Tux Jr
will be uploading first revision of it to http://www.tuxjr.info soon
if you want to give it a spin with yer kids go for it
hope to have the website up for it in a few days (i hate making websites)

anyway this is the end of the UEjr forum line. any further convo on it should be on the tuxjr site this is Ultimate Edition forum dont want to abuse
thank you all that have helped with this project johnny using yer candy theme with a few bends to look the way i wanted.

amir and others from non-english speaking countries.. i tried to limit the use of english as much as i could so should work in any language that ubuntu or the particular software supports
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Previous

Return to Themes, wallpapers, logos etc.