Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Jr

Re: Ultimate Jr

Postby DaringSoule » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 am

do to the reality of life UEjr is on pause
if anyone would like to pick this up here are the software packs that i have found that would be good
Code: Select all
apt install laby xlaby gcompris childsplay childsplay-alphabet-sounds-es blinken tuxpaint extremetuxracer extremetuxracer-data supertux-stable supertux-data-stable ri-li supertuxkart tuxmath  supertuxkart-data tuxeyes tuxpaint-config tuxpaint-data tuxpaint-plugins tuxpaint-plugins-default tuxpaint-stamps tuxpuck tuxpaint-stamps-default tuxtype tuxtype-data tuxtype-data-nonfree kwordquiz khangman kanagram ktuberling earth3d ri-li-data armagetronad armagetronad-common armagetronad-dedicated teeworlds teeworlds-data teeworlds-server anki mathwar  gnibbles fretsonfire fretsonfire-game ksquares fretsonfire-songs-muldjord fretsonfire-songs-sectoid frozen-bubble frozen-bubble-data monsterz monsterz-data mines.app penguin-command childsplay-alphabet-sounds-bg gcompris-data gcompris-dbg gcompris-sound-en gcompris-sound-es goldendict goldendict-wordnet ubuntu-edu-primary ubuntu-edu-preschool

Sorry for the sudden stop, but sometimes real life kicks u square in the teeth and u barely have time to smile
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby DaringSoule » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Yer right admir
this will also give my mind a place to go

DLed the 2.8 theme last night love all the blue, will be incorporating it into UEjr.. or as the code name around the house has named it,(since tux is a major part of my theming), Tux Jr.

but will have to change it a bit. I want to add the glass candy controls to it. to make it more fun
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby DaringSoule » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:49 am

The future UEjr gnomenu
Attachments
UEjr.tar.gz
(483.78 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Hello DaringSoule.

Yer right admir
this will also give my mind a place to go

I'm Glad that you have read my post to you (I had to delete it from here after I was sure that you see it).
It was personal to you ;)

but will have to change it a bit. I want to add the glass candy controls to it. to make it more fun

you need the image with no U.E on it just let me know please.
Admin-Amir

Postby DaringSoule » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm

you need the image with no U.E on it just let me know please.

thanks, but no i am using Johnny's glass candy controls and red border from glass_candy theme and rest are Ultimate Edition 2.8 theme. that gives me lots of bright and cheerful coloring.

what i could use if anyone wants to give it a whirl is a cool start button. keep in mind the color theme and that it is for kids. i am using Tux where ever able to, so i dont have to worry about any disney or pixar trade marks and well we are grooming future tux heads
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm

DaringSoule some options for you with buttons.

5243.png

017673-black-white-pearl-icon-symbols-shapes-power-button.png

017703-black-white-pearl-icon-symbols-shapes-smiley-happy2.png

020556-red-white-pearl-icon-symbols-shapes-power-button.png

020581-red-white-pearl-icon-symbols-shapes-smiley-face1.png

112419-glowing-green-neon-icon-symbols-shapes-power-button2.png

Aqua-Shutdown-icon.png
Aqua-Shutdown-icon.png (5.99 KiB) Viewed 4319 times

rsz_13.png
rsz_13.png (21.38 KiB) Viewed 4318 times
Admin-Amir

Postby DaringSoule » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:40 am

Small peak at the gnomenu
Attachments
Screenshot.png
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Admin-Amir » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

Hello DaringSoule.

First I will say to you - Good work <BREW>
BUT.....
This is for kids and it look very confusing with the menu,the icons is small and confusing even for me.
I will Advice you to change the way thing are looks like at this point.

1- Take the penguin (alone to the right+change the size of the Ultimate JR make it smaller that it will fit to the black area).
2- change the icons size to 64x64 , and past them on the left side, OR place them around the penguin Like in A circle.
3- the Menu has to open like the Gnome menu and not so small, that makes thing hard for the kids eyes.
4- Make the penguin smaller for A bit so the I cons will fit Nice in the window.

Well this is my opinion you can take it OR live it.
If you can post here the penguin,LOGO,icons,Wallpaper - I can play with it and post you the way I see it.

Thank you.
Admin-Amir

Postby DaringSoule » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:03 am

my daughter suggested the same thing about the menu that it was to small for using.. with you saying the same thing that just validates her concerns. so that will be added to the change list.
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 am

DaringSoule it looks like you have smart daughter <BREW> <BREW> ;)

kids.png
kids
Admin-Amir

PreviousNext

Return to Themes, wallpapers, logos etc.