Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

NEW Ultimate Gold Aimated Wallpaper !!

NEW Ultimate Gold Aimated Wallpaper !!

Postby JOHNNYG » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 pm

<BREW> Here is a new Ultimate Gold Animated wallpaper for ya "dathem" :lol: (Chrome to follow soon !) It was brought to my attention that the first release was static during the PM hours, and that most people couldn't see the transitions !! :( Great point !! ;) And I didn't quit get the colors right on the last release :roll: Soooo, After many hours of trial and error ! :roll: :twisted: :roll: :evil: Here we have IT ! This is an all new script !!! Changes throughout the day and night !! <BREW> This script generates deep new colors all the time you desktop is constantly changing !! :D I am always try,n new and different things to make the best product possible ! I listen to the people that use my offerings, And to try to incorporate there idea's Want"s and need"s as best I can ! <BREW> :D

To Istall Ultimate Gold Animated :

Place untared Ultimate Animated Gold folder In home or pictures folder (Or any place you want to) Double "Click" "install" This will generate an "xml" file you can ether, "Right Click" the "xml >scripts>set as wallpaper>Stretched, or Open "Change desktop backgrounds" and navigate to, Ultimate Gold Animated, >""bottom right of navigation window"" "Click" "Images box" > "All Files", (This will add the xml to the navigation window), Click the "xml" and Add ! :) Ultimate Gold Animated is now set as wallpaper !! <BREW> Enjoy !! <BREW>
Attachments
Ultimate_Gold_Animated.tar.gz
(5.67 MiB) Downloaded 248 times
Ultimate_Gold_Animated_01.jpg
Ultimate_Gold_Animated_02.jpg
Ultimate_Gold_Animated_03.jpg
Ultimate_Gold_Animated_09.jpg
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Re: NEW Ultimate Gold Aimated Wallpaper !!

Postby dathem » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey JohnnyG, Downloaded, installed and working great!!! Love it man! Though I used Fill screen, for my widescreen monitor.

Thanks!!
1)HPE-500F a 6 core @ 2.70 Ghz, with 8 gigs of Ram and a 1.5 T HD
the graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6450 with 512 MB DDR3 Ultimate Edition 3.2, Windows 7
2) HP Pav Elite m9040n Core2 quad 4gig ram Nvidia Geforce 8400, 640 g hd Win.7, UBUNTU 10.10
3) Gateway FX4710-UB0031 Core 2 quad 6 g ram Nvidia 8600gt-1gigddr3, 640g hd & Windows 7, & PCT Destined
Registered Linux User 533601
dathem
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Re: NEW Ultimate Gold Aimated Wallpaper !!

Postby JOHNNYG » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm

dathem wrote:Hey JohnnyG, Downloaded, installed and working great!!! Love it man! Though I used Fill screen, for my widescreen monitor.

Thanks!!

Great Dude ! <BREW> :D What ever works best !!
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Return to Themes, wallpapers, logos etc.