Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

My Gold 2.5 !!

My Gold 2.5 !!

Postby JOHNNYG » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm

:D I have been kick'n some new stuff around !! :D custom icons , theme and background ! You like !? :D and I am also working on a new animated background ! <BREW> Whew! a lot of work ;)
(All inspired by TheeMahn! 8-) )
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot1.png
Screenshot4.png
Screenshot5.png
Screenshot6.png
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Re: My Gold 2.5 !!

Postby DarkChild » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 pm

JOHNNY boy oh boy I am speechless :D Great screenies, wallpapers and design you got there <BREW>
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby dathem » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Hello JohnnyG,

Wow that is fantastic! Didn't even know you could do some of those things! I would download that theme for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1)HPE-500F a 6 core @ 2.70 Ghz, with 8 gigs of Ram and a 1.5 T HD
the graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6450 with 512 MB DDR3 Ultimate Edition 3.2, Windows 7
2) HP Pav Elite m9040n Core2 quad 4gig ram Nvidia Geforce 8400, 640 g hd Win.7, UBUNTU 10.10
3) Gateway FX4710-UB0031 Core 2 quad 6 g ram Nvidia 8600gt-1gigddr3, 640g hd & Windows 7, & PCT Destined
Registered Linux User 533601
dathem
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby Admin-Amir » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 pm

JOHNNYG.

That is the 100% what I have ask for this System bro.
100% pure Gold Themes.
very very good work there bro <BREW> <BREW> <BREW>
I just hope that you will make at the end deb package from it.
So everyone will have the best looking System in Gold.
Good work JOHNNYG The best ever made!!!
Admin-Amir

Postby JOHNNYG » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Thank You so much for your kind words ! :D It is good to hear from you ! ;) I am currently "tweaking" this theme, As I was not 100% satisfied with some things, This is my first real attempt at theming (Hacking :lol: ) , I think I have it down now as far as how I would like it to look,Cleaner, As far as the Theme itself goes, putting the icon theme together is a completely different story ! I have the permissions to do with them as I see fit, (with much enthusiasm) (There is 5) and trying to put them all together and make it work ! ......well now I know some of what TheeMahn has to do! (NOT... I don't have a clue ! :lol: ) As far as making a .Deb That is something I will have to learn or have someone that knows how do it for us ! :mrgreen: And I am very excited about a NEW theme I am working on ! These are Ultimate Edition exclusive ! :D As I said It was ,is and will always be GOOD to hear from you my friend ! <BREW> Thanks for all you do ! <BREW> <BREW>
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Postby Admin-Amir » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 am

JOHNNYG.

Here is some help for you on the issue of How To make deb package.
So you can make it alone with no help needed ;)

HOWTO – Build .deb Packages from Source in Ubuntu (or Debian)

Sometimes, we need to build a package from source. This can be for performance reasons (architecture-specific optimizations), memory reasons (removing features we don’t need), or just for kicks. In Ubuntu (or any other Debian derivative, for that matter), this can often pose a problem, as such hand-built packages are no longer managed by our Package Manager. Removal is rarely clean, and updates are no longer tracked.

At least two solutions exist, each suited to a different purpose.

apt-build

The first method relies on the apt-build package, which fetches the latest source available in the repositories listed in your /etc/apt/sources.list file. This source is then compiled into a package (generally the same configuration as if you had installed the binary, unless you specify otherwise) and installed. Updates should still be managed as normal.

Note: This method is ideal if the package has source available in one of the repositories you have configured.

To install apt-build:

Code: Select all
$ sudo apt-get install apt-build

This should add a local repository to /etc/apt/sources.list for any built packages. To ensure that the package manager is aware of this:

$ sudo apt-get update

Building a package with the default options can be accomplished as easily as installing a precompiled binary package. For example, to build Prism:

$ sudo apt-build install prism

checkinstall

On occasion, the need may arise for an application that is not included in the standard repositories (or any supplemental ones that have been configured). This is common with niche software, software with licensing complications that prevent it from being hosted in one of the repositories, abandonware, and applications that are have no maintainer beyond the upstream developers.

For cases like these, checkinstall is an ideal solution, as it allows us to build a .deb package for easy removal later. This package will not have updates tracked, but does offer the most flexibility.

To install checkinstall:

$ sudo apt-get install checkinstall

With it installed, building from source follows the usual documentation for a package, with one minor adjustment: We substitute the checkinstall command in place of make install. For example:

$ tar xjf package-source.tar.bz2
$ cd package-source
$ ./configure
$ make
$ sudo checkinstall

At this point, checkinstall will ask you for a few details about the application being built (package name, version number and such), and construct a .deb package with the appropriate metadata. It will be installed automatically, and the package-name.deb will reside in the current directory. It can be backed up or deleted, depending on your need. Reinstalling it is as simple as:

$ sudo dpkg -i package-name.deb

Removal follows the typical style:

$ sudo apt-get remove --purge package-name

Where package-name is the name provided to checkinstall when it asked for it.

Again, it is important to note that packages built with checkinstall are not tracked for updates. You need to ensure that you stay aware of any important updates for packages built like this. Many applications have RSS feeds or mailing lists for releases and updates, and subscribing to these could allow you to patch a vulnerable application before it becomes a problem.

The process for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyEl3w7SFK4

BTW- JOHNNYG,well there is one more part for you on my Forum :?:
The sounds!!
have A look there in the Portal ;)
http://linux-ultimate-il.forumhebrew.com/portal.htm
You have all the toys that you need to insert sounds in to the Themes Big boy :D <BREW> ;)
Admin-Amir

Postby JOHNNYG » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Thanks Admin-Amir ! I will try my hand at it ! AS SOON as SOME one OKS my POST's This and Ultimate blue & Silver will be avalible ! Manual install, :o But really no big deal ! there is lots in store! :D
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
Team Leader at
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 am

JOHNNYG.

All I ask for is the GOLD Themes bro please If you can.
Admin-Amir

Return to Themes, wallpapers, logos etc.