Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Artist Registry

Artist Registry

Postby red_team316 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:04 pm

This thread is here to assemble a database of artistic talent. The first post should be kept up to date, so anyone posting in other pages can be found in 1 place(So mods, if you see a new post, please update this one and/or point the person to this thread).Please post your talents/skills in the following format or very similar:

Username: red_team316
General Skills: graphic arts, hand drawing, digital drawing, digital coloring
Programs:
Photoshop(adept)
MSPaint (very adept, I could probably show you things even MS doesn't know lol)
Animagic (adept)
GIMP(not very adept/limited usage)
Imageready (not very adept/basic knowledge)
Imagemagick (somewhat adept, there are a ton of options I haven't even tried yet)
OpenGL (a little knowledge, programming related)
AutoCAD (very adept/3D and 2D)
SDL based graphics (fairly adept, programming related)
Other Info: I don't consider myself particularly good at real painting, which is why I tend to focus more on digital coloring. I am knowledgeable in color interpolation (RGB as well as the standard color wheel).

deate wrote:User Name:deate
General skills: Graphics, painting,anything to do with art??
Programs:Not adept with any of them(YET)
Corel Painter X
Corel Draw
Photoshop
Jasc Paint shop pro
and of course all the windows versions of painter
Many Ulead programs
Other info: One of the main things that has drawn me into computer arts, is that I see them as another tool for the creative process, for instance you can work on a particular piece and change and manipulate it all you want, then when you have it the way you want it, translate it into the medium you like. Your color pallete is limited only by your ability to mix, not the materials you have on hand.I haven't gotten too much into the Linux programs, as it is taking time just to learn how to use the OS...When it comes to creative ability, count me in, and don't count me out! I've seen some of the talent here, and love it...would love to see and learn more :D I'd love to help on any projects, just ask :D

rumen08 wrote:User Name: rumen08
General skills: graphic arts,coloring,painting and all Linked with drawing and design.
Programs:
Photoshop - Very adept and addict
GIMP -Adept but not addict
Ulead Photoimpact - good software in my hands
Nokia Theme Studio - Very adept and addict
And some software more but is not so important. :)
Other Info: :?: I dont know what write here!I do not know if I'm good but I love painting,the design and I enjoy doing this much. Ahh finally my English is horrible. :(

7linux wrote:User Name: 7linux
Programs:
3D Max 2009 - 2010 (Basic -Intermediate) "(Blender not familiar for me)"
Photoshop CS3 (Intermediate)
Corel Draw X3 (Intermediate)

darkchild666 wrote:Username: darkchild666
General Skills: Digital designing, graphic arts, digital drawing, digital colouring.
Programs:
Photoshop (adept)
CorelDRAW (adept)
Microsoft Picture IT (Expert)
Paint Shop Pro (adept)
MSPaint (Advance)
GIMP(limited usage)

slowflow wrote:Username: slowflow
Programs:
Photoshop (learning)
Paint Shop Pro (learning)
GIMP(learning)
Blender(learning)
3DSMax(learning)
red_team316
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Re: Artist Registry

Postby deate » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 pm

User Name:deate
General skills:Graphics, painting,anything to do with art??
Programs:Not adept with any of them(YET)
Corel Painter X
Corel Draw
Photoshop
Jasc Paint shop pro
and of course all the windows versions of painter
Many Ulead programs
Other infoOne of the main things that has drawn me into computer arts, is that I see them as another tool for the creative process, for instance you can work on a particular piece and change and manipulate it all you want, then when you have it the way you want it, translate it into the medium you like. Your color pallete is limited only by your ability to mix, not the materials you have on hand.I haven't gotten too much into the Linux programs, as it is taking time just to learn how to use the OS...When it comes to creative ability, count me in, and don't count me out! I've seen some of the talent here, and love it...would love to see and learn more :D I'd love to help on any projects, just ask :D
deate
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby rumen08 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:23 pm

if you need me guys... :D

User Name: rumen08
General skills: graphic arts,coloring,painting and all Linked with drawing and design.

Programs:

Photoshop - Very adept and addict
GIMP -Adept but not addict
Ulead Photoimpact - good software in my hands
Nokia Theme Studio - Very adept and addict
And some software more but is not so important. :)

Other Info: :?: I dont know what write here!I do not know if I'm good but I love painting,the design and I enjoy doing this much. Ahh finally my English is horrible. :(
rumen08

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby deate » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I was really hoping for a Blender expert to arrive :lol: :lol: I'm studying it now, but haven't even gotten thru the user interface part yet :lol: If that's what Cowboy is using, he's way more advanced than anyone here gives him credit for, and I give him the utmost respect, I'm waiting for him to "chuckle "in :lol: :lol:
deate
Site Admin

Postby red_team316 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm

deate wrote:I was really hoping for a Blender expert to arrive :lol: :lol: I'm studying it now, but haven't even gotten thru the user interface part yet :lol: If that's what Cowboy is using, he's way more advanced than anyone here gives him credit for, and I give him the utmost respect, I'm waiting for him to "chuckle "in :lol: :lol:

That would be nice as I'm toying around with OpenGL lately.
Core i7 920(working on a decent OC), x58 ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, 6GB DDR3 1600, EVGA 8800GTS512, Silencer 750W PSU, CoolerMaster V8, Red Antec900
red_team316
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby cowboy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:35 pm

deate wrote:I was really hoping for a Blender expert to arrive :lol: :lol: I'm studying it now, but haven't even gotten thru the user interface part yet :lol: If that's what Cowboy is using, he's way more advanced than anyone here gives him credit for, and I give him the utmost respect, I'm waiting for him to "chuckle "in :lol: :lol:

Lol...thanks my friend...will list programs I use...Blender is great but there is a learning curve that goes along with it, as does the others..
Photography was my thing in my hunger years, still is...and will be.
I am not prolific in anyone of these programs, at least in my view...

PhotoImpact Pro 13...nice and easy to work with..Windows though

Gimp...have to say wow for a gpl program...there is a leaning curve..but it will fall into place with practice..like anything else..

CS3...have not even scratched the surface...but that goes with all the programs ...Windows

Xara 3D6...Windows program...but have been in contact with them on a Linux program..
proramers, have to eat also..

Xara Xtreme 4...there is also a Linux version..that is what made are logo..with the inspiration of "spider"

Terragen..a free Windows program..great for backgrounds..

Bryce 5.5 another free Windows program..good for backgrounds

Blender...Wow..and have said it before..great program..but you have to love Graphics and are willing to learn..not just a click and save..

Unlead Gif animator 5 ..Windows program..no longer available, but there is another program called Jasc Animation Shop 3 which is also good

This is a small list of what I have, but is the list of what I use for the most part, and like I have stated hve not even scrathed the surface of anyone of them... ;)
"Back up your Data"
"May I never lose the view of a nubie"
"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish , he will eat a lifetime"
Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
i5 2500k
3x4G-Skill Ripjaws
MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk..
Seagate 1TB Barracuda
NZXT 850w PS
CM Storm Sniper Case
Evga Superclock CPU Cooler
Mushkin SSD coming soon
http://acowboydave.blogspot.com/
cowboy
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby deate » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 am

Cowboy, you dog! what a great avatar :lol: :lol: Go ahead and torture us with you expertise! :lol:
deate
Site Admin

Postby cowboy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 am

deate wrote:Cowboy, you dog! what a great avatar :lol: :lol: Go ahead and torture us with you expertise! :lol:

Lol...oh my friend...call me a dog..best I had ...Black Lab..thanks... ;)
"Back up your Data"
"May I never lose the view of a nubie"
"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish , he will eat a lifetime"
Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
i5 2500k
3x4G-Skill Ripjaws
MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk..
Seagate 1TB Barracuda
NZXT 850w PS
CM Storm Sniper Case
Evga Superclock CPU Cooler
Mushkin SSD coming soon
http://acowboydave.blogspot.com/
cowboy
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby 7linux » Tue May 12, 2009 8:05 pm

hi alls, i'm new in design but i'm not really expert in 3D ... but minimum like my avatar or my other post regarding Ultimate Edition 2.2 Logo / wallpaper. you all also can call me 7 or KID (from cowboy : thx :P )
i dont know what can i do for this community / forum ... but i only can try to share my 3D Works here.

<BREW> <BREW> <BREW>

note :
i'm using : 3D Max 2009 - 2010 (Basic -Intermediate) "(Blender not familiar for me)"
Photoshop CS3 (Intermediate)
Corel Draw X3 (Intermediate)
CPU: AMD+2 X4 PhenomII 940+ 3.2Ghz
CrazyPC H2O-220 Xtreme Liquid Cooling Kit
Mainboard : Asus M3A78 Pro
Ram: 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 8500 (Twin)
HDD: 2 unit Seagate @500GB 7200rpm SATA
Optical Drive: Samsung DVD-RW
VGA: ASUS EN9800+ 512MB DDR3 Dark Knight
Power Supply: Zalman 600watt 99% Power Factor
W-Lan: TP-Link Atheros Chipset
Monitor: 2 LCD Samsung SyncMaster 2033 20"
7linux
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby deate » Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Well, alrighty then 7, always nice top have others to share art work :D
deate
Site Admin

Next

Return to Themes, wallpapers, logos etc.