Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Building Ultimate Edition 3.6

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Re: Building Ultimate Edition 3.6

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:04 am

pam wrote:How about Yahoo or hostgator? :|

Website has been purchased, now have to rip through a mysql database to get the website functioning properly. I have uploaded over 40GB of O/S's using reapers Internet. Problem is I can not share anything through copy. I want individuals to have. Non broadbased:
done.png
Ultimate Edition 3.8, 4.0, & 4.1 has hit the select few.

Now that we have that out of the way... I did offer in our chat room the ability to be tied into Ultimate Edition Company account. If you had an account there you could delete anything I uploaded across the 1.1TB you see as well sync. Gregory Green has a company account there alot of trust is involved, all of my admin were offered and did not see it through. I have also uploaded the exact same ISO's to the new and upcoming server, those that had an account on uedonors.us will still have an account on the new server. Sunday when I get home I begin the task of re-writing a mysql database.

I suppose I should explain what has happened. Godaddy EXTORTIONATLY tried to get me to renew the domain uedonors.us, for $50 for a 99 cent domain I still own, however when I moved it to a new registar does not accept me pushing it to our servers once again by behalf of Godaddy. I have removed probably 9 of now 12 domains there. Funny I have never labled myself as a controsour of domain management, yet another job in my list of please take my job management tasks. I would love for one of my admin to sit in my shoes for just one day, no pun intended.

Let's move forward, I have a new domain and will re-write a database to soothe our donors and yes you admin. Please be patient with me I have a tremendous workload. I have tried to talk about domains in the past and typically goes unadhered. A few years ago I was offered $255,000 for http://ubuntusoftware.info did I sell it? It's current value is squat with one exception the names involved. The traffic was tremendous. 11,000 of the top websites in the world, why most think of this as no biggie rest assured massive. I want to educate you. There are billions of websites in the world, to break the top 100,000 is hard to do, why do you think I did not make 10,000 etc? Money, hosting and computers; breaking websites into smaller chunks is my answer. The Ultimate Edition empire is massive, however goes without notice ;)

The New site is up for admin, donors and beta testers. Those of you that had accounts on uedonors.us also have an account there. Same username same password:
donors.png
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 am

Next couple of days may be shot on my end. The 3TB drive arrived today. I ended up getting an external for the same price, ripped it out hard mounted it and spent probably 10 hours moving data off the 4TB raid array only to destroy it and build a 6TB raid array (3 X 2TB) in raid 0 or striping.
raidup.png
Benching array

I did not gain much at all, the drive I added was a Hitachi, which is total garbage compared to the 2 Seagate drives. I expected more then 60MB extra a sec. Oh, well almost solid state speed and 6TB to boot. Now the daunting task of putting the info back on the new raid array. I have been pushing simultaneously from 3 drives. 2 X 3TB Seagates and a 2.5" 1TB Seagate Laptop drive.
refill.png
Refilling the array

Once I get the data back I will destroy the 2 3TB drives and raid 0 them as well, set a cron job to rsync the 2 drives for mirroring. I can't find what kinda raid in general it would be. Its not technically raid 0+1.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby billhedrick » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 pm

hey since we're talking 4.0 here, I can't seem to get Compiz working on the live disk, haven't installed it yet
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:34 am

billhedrick wrote:hey since we're talking 4.0 here, I can't seem to get Compiz working on the live disk, haven't installed it yet

Fusion Icon is screwed segfaults & is no longer being developed. I have tried patches and adjusted the code and built it. Detects the session and still segfaults. I have been when time permits building a replacement.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby billhedrick » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm

So Thee, what would you reccommend I install on my older laptop?
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:58 am

Personally, I would not recommend 3.6 to a dog ;) Wait for Ultimate Edition 3.8, a whole new ball of wax.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Bobd-Linux-noobie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:45 pm

I like that you took the time to do this. I is very inspiring. I wont to try it. But i would like to know if I can use the New 14.04 Ubuntu as my core. I have already gotten the ISO on to DVD. I think if i just follow your guide I can do this. I know i will not be as fast as your are but I have always wanted to do this. You have provided the tools and knowledge to make it happen. I really like what you have done with Ultimate Edition. I home mine turns out just as good. But You set that bar pretty high so I know i will not be able to do better lol at leaset not yet. I am also very interested in learning more about programing. I have been learning by reading what you have on forums. Just wanted you to know that your nor waisting your time.

I thank you for what your are doing........... I llove LINUX !!!!!!!!!! Take that Mr Gates LOL. Sorry but I am not a fan of Microsoft.
System Details:
CPU: AMD Athlon(TheeMahn) II X2 245 Processor
Motherboard: Biostar A780L3G
Chipset: AMD 760G / SB710
Lan: Realtek RTL8111DL - 10/100/1000 Controller
Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Channel HD Audio
Memory: DDR3 4GB
Bobd-Linux-noobie
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other O/S

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Bobd-Linux-noobie wrote:I like that you took the time to do this. I is very inspiring. I wont to try it. But i would like to know if I can use the New 14.04 Ubuntu as my core. I have already gotten the ISO on to DVD. I think if i just follow your guide I can do this. I know i will not be as fast as your are but I have always wanted to do this. You have provided the tools and knowledge to make it happen. I really like what you have done with Ultimate Edition. I home mine turns out just as good. But You set that bar pretty high so I know i will not be able to do better lol at leaset not yet. I am also very interested in learning more about programing. I have been learning by reading what you have on forums. Just wanted you to know that your nor waisting your time.

I thank you for what your are doing........... I llove LINUX !!!!!!!!!! Take that Mr Gates LOL. Sorry but I am not a fan of Microsoft.

Well thank you fellow and brother from another mother Linux man! I have been told I will work with Linus Torvalds, not for in the past. I have read quite a bit on the man, the myth and the legend and his mode of thinking is very close to that of mine. I hate repairing other peoples errors, and have done so by hand for a few years. What is coming is a fresh breath of life to the Linux world, all I have done at current time of post is write a tool to circumvent what many precieve as mission impossible; automation at it's finest. I suppose to the untrained eye as well as the haters don't understand the impact the tool will have. Repair theme for example is now 10 fold of what it was in the past and will be dropped to the web once again open source to get a little taste first hand of where I am venturing.

I once wrote in comments section of my code on repomaster, now repostorm thanks domain thief ;) on the impact the tool will have. That has not changed, devistation is comming on a grand scale if once again precieved from a higer level. I want you to think about this if one program can remove a thousand jobs, now a coalition of applications under the same roof all working together. I write applications to aliviate one issue or another, when brought together a whole new ball of wax will indeed be the end result.

Many individuals would like nothing more then me to just release Operating Systems, which I do 100% free. Most people feel that is what I do best, however they are in for a "Wake up call". I am stripping though a desktop environment (DE) and repairing all issues within that environment at time of post, tommorow I will write code to rip into the entire O/S to make a 100% a solid bulletproof O/S. When you eliminate human error, what remains is perfect code. Humans make mistakes, not computers. Terminator is coming and it will be brought from Ultimate Edition. I humbly apologise the tool is not in your hands today, I have spent over 3 years writing it and honestly do feel I should see some compensation for doing so. I am all about free software and provide it almost as often as most people change underwear, sometimes an individual has to draw a line.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Bobd-Linux-noobie » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Ok I am not Sure where to Post this. But it does involve OS building. I would like to know How to keep settings that are currently there out of the box. I want to redo the Ulimate Edition 3.0. But only to update things like the Ubuntu base without losing the games and other settings.

Are there any Custom Debs for this????

So far every Ultimate Distro I have tried i have liked. My friends are amazed with the eye candy LOL. TheeMahn you are awesome. Great work my friend.
System Details:
CPU: AMD Athlon(TheeMahn) II X2 245 Processor
Motherboard: Biostar A780L3G
Chipset: AMD 760G / SB710
Lan: Realtek RTL8111DL - 10/100/1000 Controller
Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Channel HD Audio
Memory: DDR3 4GB
Bobd-Linux-noobie
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other O/S

Previous