Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition wanna be!

Frequently Asked Questions

Ultimate Edition wanna be!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm

I got very impressed reading some of the developers comments and really enjoy a good attitude. I loaded Ultimate Edition on Virtualbox and it seems to be real jittery and crashes. Am not sure maybe I can't run it at all but sure wish I could! From what I see, before it dumps is truly amazing! I have yet to see anyone have that fancy blue globe change on the cursor and 3D effects! Very, very impressive! The amount of Themes, will bet I would enjoy the daylights out of that! Problem is am worried I don't have good enough equipment. Am running a quad 2.8ghz amd with the built in graphics(nightmare card ATI Radeon HD6000) Any possible way I can configure on Virtualbox or will it run on my system? If not is okay, just have to say WOW! Am in shock at all the effects, I tried Zorin before and these effects make it look like nothing! You sir are a true genius! Twirling, flames, folding is one sweet show that I saw before it dumps on VBOX! I was able to see some of the programs and looks exactly like what I am after. Although, I have only been on Linux for 3 to 4 months am learning what I want in a system. I have also learned the programs to avoid using Wine. As of yet I have not had great success with it. Either is because of my built in graphics or simply wine can't handle MS Office stuff or games that are a couple years old. Never the less am not overly concerned on using Wine anymore as I have become accustomed to Linux programs. Presently, I am running Sabayon9 which is a nice distro but is a little controlling as far as what can be installed. An update I just received was so controlling that it took my weather indicator away for good and messed up my desktop theme! As I have yet to have a Linux distro that was negative on settings I had chose, was very strange to me! I tried IRC but had no response as to ask these questions. Seems as though you don't have any special package managers to take freedom of choice away either so really sounds appealing! There are such brilliant software developers on Linux and love trying their innovations! I just hope for a new adventure on Ultimate Edition cause it looks like fun! I work hard studying in College and is so great to have a system I can enjoy, while I work away on homework! Usually free time I spend is on Virtualbox trying to understand Operating Systems more! Am only in College for BIT, but I want to be more advanced so will get a better job faster when I graduate. My College is PRO Win7 and I am not, I know for a fact more businesses do not use MS!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Looks Like I made it!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:12 pm

No need to answer this anymore. Hey, I didn't have enough money to burn the image! Burned it yesterday, loaded it up and I believe is a brilliant plan! Gnome was a disaster area on other OS's but this one has beat those problems! A little redesign and is not crashing and driving your eyes crazy with strange movements! Awesome, brilliant, deserve a medal or something for that feat! Programs!!! WowZWow, I mean I am shocked since I have never seen such great programs assembled in one place? Thought it would take me months to get some of those programs!!! Thanks and double thanks!!! No problem with the AMD drivers, still had that run file since it was developed! Also in my rush of things, I only noticed that Virtualbox in Sabayon was only allowing 128mb of Video memory, falling short of the required! Hey, am not super brilliant, on the absent minded side!!! Sabayon9 was alright is just developers disabled 7 functions with no regards, explanations or clues to help those that are willing to help fix it! A choice that is in my book, no so nice! I know I am only studying for BIT, but my main goal one day is also development. I would sooner build a new system or program rather than shut down functions! Least if something is not going to work, a little heads up goes a long way!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Return to Ultimate Edition F.A.Q.