Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Putting Ultimate Edition on alternate Boot Media

Frequently Asked Questions

Putting Ultimate Edition on alternate Boot Media

Postby MaverickWolfe » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:31 pm

I have a Samsung Evo Plus 64GB SD Card with adapter, I'd like to insert that into my laptop and use that to run Ultimate Edition so I can clone my Primary drive to my New SSD. I don't have any DVD's to burn to on hand as I am currently in a situation where I am constantly traveling. I know I saw this posted a long time ago back when I first posted here. A belated Congrats to Thee on everything he's accomplished also belated Happy new year my friend. My New Laptop is the Lenovo Y700 AMD FX edition. I just updated it to Patriot Viper 16GB DDR3 1600, and Shoved a 256GB Samsung M2 SSD, and will be changing the 1TB stock drive to my other Samsung SSD when I get a chance. This machine is a little beast and I love it! I also bought a new Power supply for "Wolfess", and bought a new "gamer" edition of the 990FXA motherboard I have. The PSU is a 1300 Watt PSU, and can support a second 1300Watt PSU in FULL tandem for a total of 2600Watts of pure power, I highly doubt I'd ever have to use it in that manner. I will post a brand new update in another section of the forums once I get the ability to use my desktop again. I also am doing some research and May have found a solution to my problem and will post here in a separate post as to what to do.
Case:CoolerMaster HAF932
Power Supply:TT850W
Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80V1
CPU: Phenom II 1090T X6
Cooler:CM V10 Hybrid TEC
RAM: Gskill DDR3 1600 CL7
HD: C:\=1TB seagate 32mb Cache 7200RPM "D:/" Ultimate Edition Drive ~320GB(Make=N/A)
DVD:LG Super Multi 16x CDRW
MaverickWolfe
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other O/S

Re: Putting Ultimate Edition on alternate Boot Media

Postby Xanayoshi » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 am

SD is like USB, so Ubuntu Startup Disc Creator will create installer on 64 GB SD or whatever, such as Unetbootin, DD, Thumbos, etc.., alternatively you could just create an installation on another media format, and install to 64GB SD and Boot as system through BIOS, UEFI

Edit:Misspelled Unotbootin

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Return to Ultimate Edition F.A.Q.